New Job?

You're the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 6 months since you moved out of your foster home with your sisters. Ever since Hyeyeon Unnie graduated from a university, she thought it was time for you guys to leave your foster home and live on your own with her as your legal guardian. Mr. and Mrs. Kim, the couple who watched over you, helped you find a lovely appartment in Seoul. Mr. and Mrs. Kim gave you old, but good enough furniture for the house to get you and your sisters started and would send money every month to help pay rent and for food. They were very nice people and treated you and the girls as if you were their own.

The tv was on, but Somi and Yumi were playing games on the computer while you sat on the couch, bobbing your head while you listened to music on your MP3 player. You looked up at the clock and saw that it was already 10:30pm.

"I wonder where Hyeyeon Unnie is...? It's already late.." You thought to yourself. Hyeyeon Unnie has been going out a lot lately and wuld come home late. You checked your phone to see if you got any messages from her, but nothing. You were about to compose a text message to her. A slam of the front door echoed throughout the apartment that made Somi, Yumi, and you jump. You looked to see that Hyeyeon Unnie came home. She looked exhausted.  You and your sisters greeted her and helped her with her bag and gave her her house slippers.

"We need to talk girls." Hyeyeon Unnie said as she walked to the living room. You all looked at each ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter