Normal days

Say You Love Me (PART I)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SM

...

The manager of EXO entered their so-called-meeting room with some papers in his hand. 

 

He entered the room with a big smile plastered on his face. More to creepy than warm.

 

"EXO,EXO,EXO!!" he exclaims,

 

They just smiled, thinking how ridiculous their manager can be.

 

"Aish, you guys are getting more and more popular, The fans even attacked me! Oppa there Oppa here. aish" he muttered while flipping the pages.

 

The young boys just laughed, watching the elder's behaviour. Feeling like they are watching a comedy.

 

But after they seen the seriousness in their manager's face, they straightened up their face, eventhough it's hard to do so. "Sorry..hyung" they said.

 

"Manager hyung, isn't there anything for us to do?" Jongin asked while rising his arms.

 

"YES!" the manager said, still flipping  the papers he brought with him.

 

"What? What?" they all asked with amusement.

 

"Performance in China." the manager replied, while highlighting some of the words written on the paper.

 

Suho then open up his notebook, such a responsible leader, huh? (haha)

 

"When is the performance, hyung?" asked Suho while jotting some notes down.

 

"Three weeks from now on. But we will go to China next week." 

 

"Woah?!!" Suho couldn't help but yelp.

 

"What? rebel? Don't worry, It's going to be fun. I promise. We will have a little tour in China"

 

The boys are still sighing.

 

"Then, do you want a girl assistant? You know.. to chat but I'm strictly warning you, there will be no ual service!!" the manager then said teasingly.

 

"Is that for real, hyung?" Kris asked, an eyebrow rose.

 

"Yeah. why the heck would I lie? I have a perfect person to do it" the manager simply replied.

 

"Who?" the boys asked 

 

"Well... she's Luhan's fan. Her father is a great friend of mine, but I don't remember her real name, as I have always called her nickname, Nana." the manager replied

 

The boys sighed,

 

"Luhan's fan again?" the boys are feeling depressed, thinking are they not as attractive as Luhan.

 

"Don't worry my sons, you guys all have the good looks, maybe Luhan has a bit more charm." the manager said, trying to cheer the childish boys who is now acting sulky infront of him.

 

"Nehh" they shortly reply to the older before starting their dance practice for the performance.

 

 

INA'S UNIVERSITY

 

Ina sighed deeply,relieved.Mathematics class has ended.

Phewww~

 

She hates maths eversince she was young. And every mathematics teachers she got was a lion

 

But then her friend, Kim Jeong Yoon approached her and greeted her.

 

"Ina-ah!! Jongdae oppa is getting more and more handsome!! Gosh he melted my heart!" the sweet girl with a short , shiny black hair exclaimed happily.

 

"I know. he's a nice guy" Ina winked at the girl.

 

"Psssh, don't act like he's your friend" the girl sticked out her tongue and walk away with a pile of books in her hands.

 

Then she turned around,"bye!"

 

Ina chuckles and walks to her next class, which is her favourite..ART.

 

Shortly after she took her seat, the art teacher, Mr Youngmin entered the class. 

 

The class greeted him and they listened to the teacher, who is explaining to them about their project.

 

They have to do a potrait and had been given the pairing.

 

They began to move themselves, sitting facing their pair.

 

Ina ended up with a handsome blonde guy, named Choi Rikyeon but preferred to be called as Ricky.

 

He was 180cm tall, which make the short girl to whine. 'Not a tall person again~'

 

Ricky could read the girl's thought so he about being short.

 

He enjoyed teasing the short girl, because she would pout her lips and puffed her cheeks everytime he did.

 

"Ina ah, I think we would make a great couple" Ricky ,

 

"Ha! You wish" the girl sticked out her tongue and started to draw the boy's potrait.

 

The boy is doing the same, carefully sketch the girl's face, wavy hair and her nose, eyes and all.

 

The boy has a small face, a messy but still cool hair, pointy nose and a gorgeous slanted eyes.

 

"Did you went through any surgery, Ina-ah?" Ricky asked teasingly and laughed afterwards when the girl narrowed her eyes.

 

"The fudge are you saying?" the girl asked.

 

"Eheh, because I thought your face is too perfect to be natural" he shrugged and continued his sketching.

 

"No Choi Rikyeon, I don't. do you?" she asked sarcastically.

 

They continued their sketching, Silence formed.

 

 

The girl accidently ruined her potrait by squishing a tube of green paint onto the canvas when she's changing her pencil, straight onto Ricky's face. 

 

She should feel troubled, for the mess she made but instead of complaining, she laughs her out, attracting the unwanted attention from her classmates.

 

She fell from her seat and still laughing. 

 

Ricky can't help but laugh too, the girl is too cute to be ignored.

 

He then stood up and covers the girl's mouth and raised his palm to his classmates, a sign of apologize.

 

They just smiles and continues their project.

 

"Geesh, what are you doing?" he asked the girl playfully while pinching her nose.

 

"Ahh, Ricky-ahh. I can't b-breathe" she whimpered, trying to move the boy's hand but fail as his hand is too strong.

 

Ricky then let go the girl's nose, but he accidentally blurted out a laugh because of the red mark he made.

 

"Shut up .Babo." she sits on her chair and change her canvas and start over a new potrait.

 

Ricky watched the girl sketching the potrait. He doesn't even know her untill the last few minutes. 

 

He felt something strange running through his body, he is not sure what is the feeling. But he chosed to ignore it.

 

The art class has ended, they greeted the teacher and began to move out of the class.

 

Ina gathered her stuffs and ready to exits. She runs towards the door, but a strong arm suddenly grab her arms.

 

"Can I have your number?" Ricky asked the girl.

 

Seeing no respond from the girl, Ricky adds,"f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter