Breakfast

Say You Love Me (PART I)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's already 10. Tao, Kyungsoo , Ina and Yixing are gathering at the living room, watching a drama together.

 

Tao let out a sigh, a sign that he is bored. "Can we watch horror movie?" he asked

 

Kyungsoo chuckles,"Can you handle it Tao? Last time we watch The Conjuring, you slept with Kris for two weeks! And you can't even bath by yourself !"

 

Ina laughed, looking at the two.

 

Yixing was sitting beside Ina , he noticed that the girl has started to feel uncomfortable as she didn't take her bath yet.

"Why don't you take a shower?" he asked the girl.

 

She furrowed her brows, "But.. I didn't bring any spare clothe." she mumbled

 

"Borrow mine, Like we used to in the old days," Yixing smiled.

 

She pulls Yixing's shoulder, asking him to lean closer, she whispers,"What about the lingeries? I can't wear the same. It's disgusting"

 

Yixing then pressed his lips into a straight line, "Well, we can't help you with that.."

 

Ina sighed.

 

But then, Yixing whispered,"But I think, there's a way.."

 

Ina enlargened her eyes, "Oppa, you have a bra ??" she shouted, attracting the other's attention.

 

Yixing covers and smiled to the others innocently.

 

"What the ???" Kyungsoo and Tao shouted. 

 

 

"Well, I don't have THAT, but I'm suggesting you to wear my new tight boxer, my super huge loose t-shirt." Yixing whispered.

 

"Ah, oppa. you're genius. So, em , gimme a towel and the stuffs."

 

Yixing rised from his seat Ina followed him from behind.

 

They entered his room, Jongdae was surfing the web

 

"Hi Jongdae oppa," 

 

"Hello, what are you doing here?" he asked

 

"Borrowing Yixing oppa's clothes" she answered.

 

"Ina, wash your clothes tonight, tomorrow, it's going to be super dry" Yixing said.

 

Yixing handed the stuffs to Ina, she thanked him and went to the bathroom.

 

 

Several minutes later, she is done with her shower, she was wearing a black t shirt that is, really are super loose for her, the sleeves are over her elbow while the hem is above her knee.

 

She went to Yixing's room. The door was open, so she peeked and look around, she saw Yixing and she went to him.

 

"Oppa, you have any extra blanket?" she asks

 

Yixing shooks his head, "Try ask Luhan. His room is the first one, next to the front door." he suggested.

 

She stared at the guy, "Seriously, oppa?"

 

She walks slenderly towards the first door. She took a deep breath. Her heart speeds up.

"Ah~fooooooo" she sighed it outloud. She knocks the door, "Oppa.. it's me"

 

Luhan opens the door, "Yes? Eh? where's the.." he looked down, "Oh, there you are !" he playfully teased the girl.

 

The girl smiles, too nervous to realized his joke. "Oppa, do you have any extra blanket?" she asks.

 

"Oh? Actually, I do. Want to come in?" Luhan widened the door and turn on the lights.

 

Minseok was watching a sappy love drama with his laptop but when he saw Ina, he wipes away his tears and say hi to the girl.

 

Ina then sits on Minseok's bed, as she knows that Luhan hates to have anyone on his bed. 

 

Minseok closed the drama's tab, afraid that Ina saw what he is watching.

 

"Oppa , what did you watch just now? I saw it, you know.. haha" Ina lied.

 

"Whaat? I didn't do anything." Minseok lied. 

 

"Ehh just admit it" Ina pursued him and poke his cheek.

 

He buried his face in the mattress,"I didn't do anythiiiiing" 

 

Ina laughed and pat his back, "Nehh, I'm just joking. Chill-out" 

 

He flipped his body, now he's laying on the mattress and sticked his tongue to the girl and pinch the girl's nose,"You naughty girl"

 

Luhan then called for the girl, she runs toward him.

 

But ..

 

She lost her control and fall on the top of Luhan, chest to chest. Well, you know what that means right? She didn't wear the... okay, I saw you're smiling. haha

 

Luhan enlargened his eyes, Ina totally forgotten about HER condition.

 

"I-Ina, d-d-do you.. wear .. the.." Luhan asked the girl.

 

Now it's Ina's turn to enlargened her eyes, she quickly stands up, but unluckily, she fell right on Luhan's bed.

 

Ina then immediately stands up , "Sorry oppa ! It's an accident!"

 

Luhan is still laying on the floor, the feeling of the .... still affects him.

 

He slowly stand up and sits on his bed.

 

He faked a coughed and smiled nervously towards the girl, with a crimson red face.

 

They giggles and both feeling uneasy.

 

He handed her the blanket and she quickly run towards the living room after she thanked him.

 

Without even changing the sheets, he lays on his bed, feeling slightly aroused by the softness of the girl's ...

 

Ina's heart is speeding up ultimately. 

 

She sits near to Baekhyun who is sipping a glass of passion fruit juice.

 

Baekhyun glanced at the girl, and offers her a sip of his juice.

 

She accepted the offer and she sips at area that Baekhyun didn't sip.

 

"Baekhyun-oppa, where do I wash my clothe?" she asked.

 

"Oh, you see the door in the kitchen, The washing machine is there," he explained.

 

"Ah, thanks oppa" she rushes towards the place he directed earlier and washes her clothes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter