Heart Broken

Say You Love Me (PART I)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUGGESTION : WHILE READING THIS, PLAY THIS FINISHED? THEN THIS AND EVEN THIS

 

enjoy :')

 

Ina woke up and blinks her eyes a few times.

 

She should be happy for waking up and smiles for last night's memory..

 

But she feels like something bad is going to happen. She can feel it.

 

She chosed to ignore the feelings and she bathed herself.

 

She wears a jeans and a plain black t-shirt and knocked on the opposite door.

 

Jongin opens the door and welcomed her in. 

 

As she enters, she quickly turns back to face the door. Blushed. Some of the boys are sleeping nicely on their bed .. BUT... some of them....were lying on the floor half .

 

Jongin was puzzled by her actions but then he apologized to her.

 

He grins teasingly and covered their body using a huuuuuge blanket.

 

Ina then sat on the dining table and chatted with Jongin and Sehun. 

 

"Sehun oppa, where's Luhan oppa?" 

 

"Luhan hyung? He is out. he left early this morning. I dunno where he went. he just left"

 

"I think he is meeting his family." Jongin adds while eating the sandwhich Kyungsoo made.

 

"Oh. Hm, I think I'm gonna visit Jibum today"

 

"Oh! About him, I think he is a really great dancer and he can success in dancing. He is really good looking though... and it's funny when you guys are really different...in height and really same in face" Jongin said soon followed by Sehun's laugh.

 

"Thanks....oppa" she glared at the two. And she gave them an ugly derpface.

 

"Oh, so you wanna challenge me in this derpface making, bring it on, lady!" Sehun said and rolled his eyes while revealing his front teeth, looked like a retarded bunny and his nose automatically rosed.

 

Jongin then grins widely while puffing his nose. Which is...ugly

 

"Haha, yeah you look extremely handsome. I love it, heheh" she teased them with her oh-so-not-interested voice.

 

"Yahh.." Sehun and Jongin voiced out, threatening.

 

"Oppa.I think I can't be with Luhan oppa." she cuts them off.

 

"Ehhh?!! Why ? But you guys looked so into each other yesterday?" Sehun asked and Jongin eyed her while furrowing his eyebrows

 

"He told me he has someone in his mind.. And she has somehow has the same feature as me"

 

The boys hold their laughter, thinking how silly the girl was.

 

"What?!" Ina screamed and the boys stop their laugh-holding and cleared their throat.

 

"Do you like him?" Jongin asked, an eyebrow rosed.

 

"Ahahh, are you kidding me? Who wouldn't??"

 

"Then, have faith in yourself. Who know, hyung might like you too." Sehun adds.

 

Ina nods and she reads a text she just received from her brother.

 

From : Bumbum

To : Park Ina

 

Nana~ My session for today is cancelled and I got nothing to do.Let's go hang out?

 

 

"Oppa, I have to go now. Jibum invited me to hang out !" Ina squeals happily and bid them goodbye.

 

 

...

 

She puts on her ripped skinny jeans and her pale purple loose t-shirt.

 

She tied her hair to a simple pony and slips into her sneakers.

 

As she reached the lobby, she saw Jibum was sitting at the single couch.

 

As soon as he saw her little sister, he rised up from his seat and they headed to a shopping mall with a cab.

 

"Bumbum ah. Do you think Luhan like me?"

 

Jibum smiled and patted her head,"Aigoo this kid, you meet me and without even say hi you asked me about Luhan?"

 

"Hi oppa. Now. answer me!" she whined.

 

Jibum pulled her closer to him and he hugs her shoulders.

 

"Nana ah, I think he likes you, It's not like I didn't notice how he looked at you all the time.."

 

"He did?" Ina gasped and cutted him off.

 

"Hehh.. Let me finish first! I did notice them...and I hope he is not .. playing with your heart. Because I know it's hard for you to move on and fall for someone else..and how hard for you to forget about someone"

 

"Bumbum ah. I hate this love thingy. I mean.. I totally . About this,, ehehh. remember when I was in seventh grade and I broke up with Jung ?"
 

 

"I can't even forget about it even if I tried to. You turned into a goldfish the whole month.Haha."

 

...

 

Ina and Jibum went to watch a movie. They watched Catching Fire and the movie ended up at 1 pm.

 

They exclaims happily about the movie, They were a big fan of the movie.

 

"Bumbum ah, I'm hungry!" Ina whined.

 

"Yeah. me too. Let's go have lunch" 

 

"Leggo!"

 

...

 

They walked into a restaurant. 

 

They sits in the middle of the restaurant.

 

They ordered two bowls prawn noodles and two glasses of fresh orange.

 

"Bumbum, what are we going to do next?" she asked, as the waitress left

 

"Hm..bowling?"

 

"Good idea"

 

...

 

As they finished eating, they went to the game centre. It was chaotic in the area and slot machines sounds everywhere. 

 

They entered the bowling court and they played it.

 

"Bumbum ah, losers pays for ice cream"

 

"Deal"

 

...

 

Luhan woke up early and he dressed up nicely.

 

He went out and headed to a shopping mall.

 

He was about to meet his cousin, Jessy Tan.

 

Jessy Tan is a 20 year old girl with a beautiful look. She has a captivating slanted eyes, resembles a cat's. A skinny figure with a perfect curve. She has a fair pinkish skin.While for the height, she is 170cm.

 

"Jessy!"

 

A girl who is wearing a pink blouse turns and hugged the man.

 

"Luhan, you got handsomer each day!"

 

"So do you. You looked really pretty now Jessy."

 

"Hm.. Thankyou Romeo. Hey, I saw your picture with a cute girl two days ago. Who is she? She really is beautiful you know."

 

"Ehhee. Don't tell anyone. She's my fan but she is also Yixing's neighbour and we met, but a day before we met, I read her letter which is the only letter I read.As we met, somehow I started to hate her because of her shyness..but I don't know since when did I fall for her but I can't deny it..I liked her and yeah, I decided to confess. I'm just searching for a right time to"

 

"Awwhh. Hey, I support you. Someday I wanna meet this girl."

 

"You will. I promise. Now what do you want to do today?"

 

"You gotta help me shopping. I have a date with Kevin tonight but I don't have anything to wear"

 

"Pssshhh. No clothes to wear? Typical excuses." Luhan rolled his eyes.

 

"Ah, c'mon. it's not like you're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter