Luhan is hurt

Say You Love Me (PART I)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ina yawns and stretched her body, she has two hours before her class started. This is what she gets when she sleeps at 9:30 pm.

 

She took her bath and decided to have a jog at a park.

 

She plugged in her earphones, put a small towel around her neck and wear her black coloured yogapants with a loose singlet,long enough to cover her .

 

She went out and jogged until she arrived at the park.

 

The park's view is picturesque.

 

She jogged around the park, cheerfully.

 

She doesn't feel lonely eventhough she IS alone because her IPod is playing Exo's 365.

 

Her steps is as fast as the beat of the song.

 

She then closed her eyes, and breathe in the morning air but unluckily, she bumped into a guy and got herself fell on the grass.

 

"Yahhh" they screamed in unison.

 

But then they frozed and stared at each other before they bursts into laughter.

 

"What are you doing here? I have always jogged here and never seen you around" Ricky said while grinning.

 

"Haha, I woke up early. Well, I usually used the treadmill. But today I wanna breathe some fresh air" she smiled sweetly and they jogged together.

 

Minseok who is disguising himself, is having a stroll in the park when he saw the pair with a big difference in height jogged together while chatting.

 

He captured their picture and send it to Yixing as an attachment.

 

From : Minseok hyung

To : Yixing

 

Hyungg!! Is that Park Jibum you're talking about?

 

 

Yixing quenched his eyes.

 

From : Zhang Yixing

To : Minseok

 

Nope. That's not him. Jibum is a bit taller and has a tanned skin. Jibum's eyes is as big as Chanyeol's

 

 

From : Minseok hyung

To : Yixing

 

Then.. is that her boyfriend?

 

From : Zhang Yixing

To : Minseok

 

But.. I don't think that's her boyfriend, She would tell me if she has any.

 

From : Minseok hyung

To : Yixing

 

Okay then. I'm going home.

 

 

Yixing sighed, he knew Luhan's feeling for the girl. He is afraid that his hyung will be down if he saw the pictue.

 

...

 

Ina and Ricky separated their pace, going to their own home to get ready for their class.

 

As she finishes her bath, she checked on her phone and alarmed by a new text message.

 

From : Yixing oppa

To : Park Ina

(image)

 

Ina-ah, is that your boyfriend?

 

From : Ina

To : Yixing

 

Nope. That's my pair for my art project, Choi Rikyeon. Where did you get this pic ??

 

From : Yixing oppa

To : Park Ina

 

Oh, good to know.

 

 

Ina frowns when Yixing didn't answer her question

 

 

She ate her breakfast and ride her bike to the university.

 

She went to the art room and found Ricky was sketching her potrait.

 

She walked in quietly and suprised him by grabbing his shoulder.

 

"Ahhhh!!" he squealed rather unmanly.

 

Ina laughed hard, and crouched down while pressing her tummy.

 

"You rascal!!" Ricky shouted and tickles the girl.

 

Ina was now lying on the floor and her face was in bright red, because she laughed way too much.

 

Ricky then pulled her up and they sits and began to draw each other's face.

 

Their classmates are doing the same because their handsome teacher is not around.

 

 

...

EXO's HOUSE

 

Luhan was stalking Minseok's phone to see whether he texted Ina or not, but he accidentally clicked on the text he sent to Yixing

 

He left his jaw drop-opened and froze in that state.

 

Minseok walks in with a lollipop in his mouth but when he saw Luhan, he dropped his lollipop and took his phone.

 

"Luhaaaan, don't get her wrong, This is not her boyfriend!" Minseok said while hugging Luhan, trying to calm him down.

 

"Baozi.. my chest.. hurt" Luhan said and dropped a tear.

 

Yixing came into their room when he heard Minseok's voice.

 

Yixing patted Luhan's head, "Hyung.. don't worry, that is her pair for their art project"

 

Luhan then sighed,"They look good together. The boy is younger and.. "

 

Yixing smile and nods.

 

Minseok then smack Yixing's tummy using his palm,"Yahhh ! That's not helping!"

 

Yixing then made a confused look and immediately change it to an apologetic face,

 

"Hyung! I mean, she loves you. And it's hard for her to fall for anyone!"

 

Minseok nods,satisfied.

 

"Are you sure?" Luhan asked while wiping off the tears. He hates it when his crush has someone else.

 

"Definitely. Known her for too long" Yixing replied.

 

"Okay then," Luhan smiles, finally relieved.

 

"That's my Lu" Minseok smiles widely and pulls him towards the living room.

 

"Hi Luhan hyung" Sehun greeted him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter