Luhan and the Park family || Day I

Say You Love Me (PART I)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two lovebirds went to Exo's house. It was already two o'clock that time.

 

*DingDongDingDong*

 

Ina rang the bell twice. She was wearing her simple casual outfits with her hair down .

 

The door opened slowly, revealing Baekhyun with his naughty I-know-what-you-did-there smile.

 

"O..Oppa?" Ina said as she felt uneasy with his smile.

 

"Uhm..how was last night?" Baekhyun asked with his creepy smile.

 

"Yahh! What did you expect? We didn't do anything yet!" Luhan whispered to him as he leaned closer.

 

"Haha! So..you just slept together? Pghhh!! boring~" Baekhyun rolled his eyes and opened the door wider so the lovebirds could enter.

 

Ina just blushed and sat beside Minseok in the living room as Luhan was packing his stuffs.

 

"So..how was last night?" Jongdae asked naughtily.

 

"Oppa!! There's nothing happenned...Well, we slept in a bed together, kisses , cuddles and showered together...."

 

"Showerrrr?!!!" Jongdae , Jongin and Minseok cuts her.

 

"...with clothes" Ina continues and laughed when the three people facepalmed themselves.

 

They are currently watching "Warm Bodies". Jongdae and Minseok sat on the couch with Ina between them while the others are laying on the floor.

 

"Baby, let's go" Luhan said with a medium-sized luggage in his hand.

 

The eyes are now staring at him in disbelief, "Seriously?!!" they screamed in unison.

 

Ina smiled and walked to Luhan. Luhan then hugged her waist , "She's mine now" he said.

 

They both smiled and left the house, leaving the others to freeze in  few minutes time before they screamed in frustation.

 

"I thought I'll date first.." Jongin sighed and rested his head on Minseok's shoulder. Minseok rested his head on Jongin's head and patted the younger's thigh.

 

...

 

Ina and Luhan stopped a taxi and they arrived at Ina's house.

 

They went upstairs. Luhan rested on the bed while Ina emptied half of her closet for Luhan to place his clothes.

 

As she finished emptying half of her closet, she turns her head towards Luhan and found him sleeping. She smiled and placed his clothes in the closet.

 

She lied down next to him and played with his pointy nose. She poked it multiple times. She smiled happily when Luhan responded by furrowing his eyebrows.

 

She bit her lips and naughtily placing her finger into his nostrils , made him hard to breath. She pulled out her fingers and laugh again.

 

She fixed his position and lay next to him.

 

...

 

"Honey , don't you have work to do?" Kyungmi asked.

 

"Naaah, my boss gave me a day off and I don't know why" Lee Sum replied.

 

"Luhan is very handsome right, I wonder how will our grandchild look like" she squeals happily and begins to massaging her husband's shoulder.

 

"Yeah, I hope he won't break her heart." Lee Sum voiced out his mind.

 

"I don't think he will. But if he did, I'll kill him" Kyungmi said and massaged her husband strongly.

 

"Ahh, that's hurt" Lee Sum qwenched his eyes.

 

"Sorry Honey, I got too carried away" Kyungmi grinned.

 

"Mom, I'm back" a voice rang broke the conversation. Jibum walked towards them and lay down on the empty couch.

 

"Bumbum, what do you think of Luhan?" Kyungmi asked the boy.

 

"I think he's a great guy, handsome, and I think he can take care of Nana." Jibum said while pulling off his socks, freeing his feet.

 

"Hm.. we'll see about that" Kyungmi added.

 

...

 

3 hours later ..

 

Luhan was now awake. He smiled. The girl was sleeping angelic-ly. He pinched her nose and letting it go when the girl furrowing her brown brows.

 

Luhan felt really happy, Then he remembered about the ring and the bracelet that he bought for her. He decided to give it to her tonight. Before they sleep.

 

"Oppa?" Ina said while rubbing her eyes and yawned. Luhan covered her opened mouth with the back of his hand. They laughed.

 

Luhan pulled the girl in his embrace. Her back meets his abs. He pulled her hand gently and caress her fingers. "Don't you know how happy am I?" he said.

 

"I think you don't know how happy am I" Ina replies. They joked and finally decided to went downstairs.

 

Park Kyungmi is mixing something with an electrical mixer. Ina stared at the yellow, creamy mixed substance.

 

"Mom.. what is this?" Ina asked. Luhan stared at the substance in the bowl.

 

"It's a layer for Tiramisu." Kyungmi replied.

 

"Auntie, let me help" Luhan said and smiled.

 

"See, Ina? Your boyfriend is better than you!" Kyungmi said and hands the mixer to Luhan.

 

Luhan grinned teasingly to Ina and begins t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter