Day II in China :)

Say You Love Me (PART I)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(8 am)

 

Ina wakes up from her beautiful sleep. She stretched out her body and let out a cute yawn.

 

She looked around and realized that she was alone. Eunji wasn't there.

 

She was in her boxer and a baby tee. She wanders around the room.

 

She yawns and peek through the door hole, The opposite room's door is closed.

 

"Unnie.. where are you.." she whined and decided to go to the pool.

 

She tied up a messy bun and changed to her swimsuit and puts on a t-shirt as the second layer.

Her mum packed her bikini, but she hates to reveals her skin so much.

 

She brushed her teeth and have a sandwhich with a glassfull of mango juice.

 

She brings her IPod along with her towel. She slips in her slippers and marched to the elevator.

 

"Yes , You are my Baby~ Baby~ Baby~" she sang exo's baby.

 

She pushed the 'open' button. The door opens up and she met with Chanyeol and Baekhyun who is back from breakfast.

 

"Ina-ah, seems like you're going to have a swim?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"Yeah. I didn't took my shower yet, so.. haha!" Ina replied and quickly gets into the elevator before the door closed.

 

As the door closed, Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at each other before grinning creepily,

 

"Yeollie.. let's join her.. hehe" Baekhyun said.

 

"Hehe.. let's call the others..hehe" Chanyeol replied creepily.

 

They ran to their rooms.

 

"Guyss..guys.. Ina.. swimsuit...cute...hahhh...join..her..haaa" Chanyeol said while bending down his body and placing his hands on his knees while panting heavily, results from running too fast.

 

"Haahh~ she's ..pool...hah..." Baekhyun adds, also panting.

 

As they got the messages, they quickly change their outfits to their boxer. 

 

Their clothes scattered everywhere. Luhan leads them . he ran towards the elevator and pushed the buttons while cutely biting his lips. and smile..stupidly

 

"Easy there." they said and panted.

 

They enters the elevator and they are lucky because the elevator is big enough for them.

 

...

 

Ina placed her stuff on an orange and white striped beach seat.

 

She jumped in and squeal happily as she feels the chilled water on her skin.

 

She splashed the water happily. She's good at swimming.

 

Em. yeah, her feet can't reach the floor.

 

She swims around and felt lonely, as she is alone in the huge..huge..huge pool.

 

She sighed and floats herself in the water. She closed her eyes, relaxing herself. She can't hear anything because her ears is in the water.

 

Suddenly, she feels a disturbing aura. Like a deadly creepy aura. Like REALLY scary.

 

She furrowed her eyebrows.

 

Her eyelids is slowly opening and she screams in horror as she saw the twelve boys are staring at her. around her.. with a derp face. 

 

"Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! *blupppp*" she screamed in horror and lost her balance and sinks in the water.

 

Luhan grabs her and holds her in his embrace her back facing his torso ,"Hahaha, are you okay?" he asked and chuckled.

 

"Ahh. you guys suprised me!" she whined and tries to kick them in the water but all it does is just splashed a little water up, earning laughs from the naughty boys.

 

Luhan releases her from his embrace when she gained her balance again.

 

"Hey,let's have a swimming competition" Ina suggested.

 

"Can you swim?"Sehun asked.

 

She smiles and they agreed.

 

The competitors are Sehun, Jongin, Kris, Chanyeol , Ina , Jongdae , Baekhyun and Yixing. the others just want to watch.

 

With the count of three, they swam and suprisingly, the little girl swam the fastest leaving her oppas behind and laughed histerically when she won.

 

Luhan's heart is pounding heavily as he watch the girl's swift movement. That is actually his main purpose of not joining the match.

 

"Yeaaay ! I won ! Shorty's mighty!" Ina squeals happily. 

 

They can't resist her cuteness and just gave her a massive victory lift.

 

She splashed in the water and floated back with her messy hair.

 

"Haha, wow. such a mess" Baekhyun exclaims.

 

Ina grins widely and climbed up from the pool. Her figure could be seen throughly. The boys gulped and turns away.

 

She whipped her hair back and forth, made her hair looks ily messy.

 

She dips her feets in the water and sits at the side of the pool.

 

"Ina ah, cute swimsuit," Luhan flashed her a sweet smile and sits beside her. 

 

"Thank you.. " she replied the smile and Luhan get into the swimming pool again and asks her to get on his back.

 

"B-But.. I'm heavy.."

 

"How much?"

 

"45 kg.."

 

"Heavy ? ...heavy? Just get on muh back !" Luhan insisted.

 

She sighed and gets on his back.. getting a piggy ride.

 

She wrapped her hands around his shoulders to balance herself. 

 

Meanwhile..

 

The others are playing with each other, the area soon becomes chaotic when Minseok pulls a bit Jongdae swimming trunk and getting chased at.

 

They laughed happily.

 

Then came Luhan and Ina. They stared at the two.

 

'Awwwwh, so cute' they thought.

 

"Hey, let's do it. Yeollie.. carry me !" Baekhyun said.

 

Chanyeol carry him and the giant walked over to Luhan and made a creepy derp face to him.

 

"Whatayawaaant?" Luhan said while gritting his teeth and enlargened his eyes, making a hillarious derpface.

 

The bottom one begins to kick each other, to make the other fall.

 

Seeing them, the others begin to find themselves a pair.

 

Jongin carried Kyungsoo

 

Jongdae carried Minseok.

 

Kris carried Yixing.

 

Tao carried Suho.

 

"Uwaaah, I don't have a paiiiir" Sehun whined. He pouts and looked at his surrounding.

 

The couples circled around Sehun.

 

"Then, let's play a game. You can make any of the person on the top falls and get carried by the bottom person." Kris suggested.

 

"But if you want to carry a person, make the bottom to fall" Jongdae adds.

 

Sehun agreed and so are the others.

 

He glanced each of the person on the top which is now entightens their grip.

 

He finally glanced at Ina. 

 

She grins widely and tighten her hugs and crossed her legs across Luhan's stomach, avoiding him or her from falling down.

 

Luhan grips her thigh tightly and strengthen his body, not wanting to fall or letting her go.

 

Sehun then pushes Ina lightly.He fails.He pushes Luhan.Also failed.He gave up.

 

He stared at Kyungsoo and pushes him harshly and got a piggy ride from Jongin.

 

Kyungsoo searching for a victim then had his eyes fixed on Yixing.

 

He climbed Kris's abs  and grabbed Yixing neck and tickles it. Yixing releases his hold and falls.

 

They laughed histerically when Yixing dramatically falling down while saying 'Save meeeee~'

 

Kyungsoo is now getting a piggy ride from Kris, and happily chuckles.

 

Yixing secretly eyed on Ina and Luhan who is not paying any attention. They are happily chatting with each other.

 

He pushes Luhan into the water and grabbed Ina's arm.

 

All Ina could do is holding Luhan's wrist so that he won't be falling too deep.

 

Yixing carried her and Ina supports herself by holding his broad shoulders and a bit far from his neck.

 

Luhan glared at Yixing and shot him a death glare.

 

Luhan was about to pushes Yixing but then Kris speaks up

 

"No.. you can't take her back.Have the other pair. After that, you could take her back" 

 

Luhan rolled his eyes and pushes Jongdae easily and got Minseok on his back.

 

Jongdae grins and easily got Yixing into the water by blowing his neck and got Ina on his back.

 

Yixing sighed.

 

"Ah? She's very light! Ah, I like it!" he exclaims and jumps in the water.

 

Luhan shot him a death glare but Jongdae didn't seem to care, in fact he more by asking Ina to hug him tighter.

 

Yixing tapped his chin with finger and he decided to take Suho on him.

 

Tao glared at Jongdae.

 

"Noooo~ Andweaaa. I like her. She's light" Jongdae screamed and avoid Tao's harsh force.

 

But then Ina is on Tao's back, laughing hard watching the cheeky sides of her beloved Exo.

 

Ina is amazed when he's on Tao's back because of his height. 

 

"Ahaaa~ It's a good view up here" she squeals.

 

The boys laughed, thinking that she just made fun of herself.

 

As the game ends, they were chilling out on the beach seats.

 

All of them has their shades on. 

 

Ina sat between Luhan and Minseok.

 

Ina is hearing her IPod and soon she felt asleep. But luckily, she didn't go beastly and slept cutely like the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter