Kimbap day ! (Part II)

Say You Love Me (PART I)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suho tried to roll his Kimbap properly but his Kimbap will breaks , making him to groan. Stressed.

 

“What’s wrong?”again, Ina and Kyungsoo accidently spoke in unison. They look at each other again.

 

“C’mon, stop the drama~ Haha” Luhan said blindly while staring at his cheesy kimbap.

 

Everybody stares him. But he is clueless, doesn’t know his own wrong-doing.

 

“Er.. what did I do?” he looks puzzled.

 

After teaching again and again and again, All of the Kimbap is now have been cut and has been ready to be eaten.

 

Minseok was watching them quietly,he looked very hungry and eager to eat all the Kimbaps. “Wow.. Ina’s and Kyungsoo’s looked very delicious but .. Jongin-ahh.. Is that even a Kimbap??!!” he said with various expression written all over his face.

 

Jongin smacks the older with his mighty palm

 

Kyungsoo then smirks “Of course.. It’s ME afterall..hehh”

 

Ina grins and without she realizing it, her hands reaches for Kyungsoo’s nose and lightly pinch it while saying ,”Oppa, your skill is supreme!! Hehe”

 

The room is now filled with silence again ..

 

“W-What did I do?” Ina asked them innocently. And of course.. she .. blush blush blush.

 

 

 

Baekhyun laughs. The girl’s reaction never fails to make him laugh. ‘She such a clown.’ he thought.

 

“Did you just pinch his nose just now, Or I’m just imagining things?” asked Sehun.

 

“Oh? Did I do that? Ahahaha, I didn’t notice, kekeke. I’m sorry Kyungsoo oppa, Really, sorry” she apologized, afraid that her previous action is considered as rude.

 

Kyungsoo smiled and ruffles the girl’s hair, damaging her hair which is tied neatly. “Oh. I’m sorry” now it's his turn to apologize.

 

Now, it’s Ina’s turn to laugh.

 

Minseok then pushes Jongdae away from Ina and sits beside her.

 

“Hyung !! “ Jongdae screams, feeling that his human right had been taken away.

 

“What?” Minseok asked innocently. He blinks his eyes a few times and kisses Jongdae’s cheeks and laughed creepily.

 

Minseok pokes Ina’s knee causing her to immediately lifts up her knee and screams,”Aaaaahh!”

 

Minseok was shocked and he froze in his position.

 

“Oppa~ that’s my sensitive spot, It tickles me!” Ina smacks Minseok lightly.

 

Minseok then apologized and asked her,”Can I have some of the Kimbap? I’m hungry~” he do an aegyo to her.

 

Ina took her plate and offers the Kimbap to Minseok.

 

Minseok happily took some of them and munch them ,”Oh?!! This is beyond the best !! I totally love this, DAEBAK !”

 

As Minseok swallows the Kimbap, Chanyeol suddenly forces his masterpiece into the older’s mouth.

 

Minseok was afraid to eat the K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter