I LOVE YOU

Say You Love Me (PART I)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ina runs down the stairs and joined the dinner.

 

They were having hamburger.

 

Ina is still sniffling from her previous tears.

 

Three pair of eyes looked at her. but she didn't seem to notice.

 

"Nana ah, you better stop crying about something I don't know, or you'll be blind" her mum said in concern.

 

"Yeah, I'm your dad and I don't like it" 

 

"I don't like it too, Nana ah.If you love us, stop crying" Jibum adds.

 

"Ahrasso. I will try" Ina replied.

 

"Now let's eat" Park Kyungmi said and they all eat happily.

 

...

 

"Luhan ah.. It's dinner.."

 

Luhan stands up on his feet and walk along with Minseok to the dining room. His face were red, his eyes puffed and his pointy nose are pink.

 

"You look bad" Kris said.

 

"Thanks" Luhan said sarcastically and eats his dinner.

 

"Mind to tell us what happenned hyung?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"I went to the park, and saw her sleeping on the grass with the stupid blonde guy. He was wrapping his arms on her waist. And I know she doesn't has any clue. I pulled him harsh, then he cursed at me and I was about to punch him when he said that I have hurted her and I can't take her back as I'm a bastard...and she was awake, and defends that stupid blonde....and she cried again and I has never seen her that upset, and when I try to explain, he stopped me ...and.. they left.. I tried to chase them but the fans gets into my way" Luhan explained.

 

"Gosh..that's bad." Jongdae sighed.

 

"I'm going to talk to her. No matter what" Luhan said and continues to eat his food while sniffling all the way.

 

...

 

"I'm done" Ina said and she was about to wash her plate.

 

"Nana, just leave them. I'll do it for you." Jibum said lovingly.

 

"Ahh, Thanks Bumbum. I'm going upstairs. I have assignments to do"

 

"Okay then" Jibum said and washes everything in the sink.

 

"Uwaaah, umma's son is getting manlier" Kyungmi said and patted his back.

 

"Just like the father" Lee Sum added.

 

...

 

Luhan has finished his bath. He dried his hair and wear a black thight jeans with a black short sleeves t-shirt. He then wears a disguising beard with a pair of shades. 

 

He ride his bike and stopped by at the side of Ina's house.

 

He watched around and search for her room. Then he saw Ina was walking around the room with a book in her hand and a pencil tucked between her ear and head. She has her earphones plugged in.

 

He finds a way to get into her room. He then climbed up the roof and sneaked into her opened window.

 

He slowly walk towards her and covers from the back.

 

"Ummmmphhhhhhhh!!!!" she tried to scream but then she remains silent when he pulls his beard and his shades.

 

"I want to explain. Please let me." Luhan said with a hoping face.

 

The girl nodded and turns her body to face the walls, doesn't want to see the handsome face she had been admiring all this time.

 

"Listen..the girl and me has nothing special"

 

"How do you prove that? Friends don't link arms.."

 

"She was my cousin." he cuts her.

 

"You two can be a couple too, right?"

 

"I don't like her."

 

"Liar"

 

"I like you"

 

She quickly turns and face him.

 

"Jinja?"

 

"I swear"

 

Her eyes begins to tear up. He panicked and wipes it away.

 

"Don't cry..I hate to see you cry.." he cupped the girl's face, and they both stare at each other.

 

She was still sobbing and she burried her face in his chest, cutting off their eyes connection.

 

Luhan froze, he could feel the warm water soaking his shirt. He hugged the girl lovingly.

 

He gulped down his saliva and pushed the girl forward to face her.

 

"I love you"

 

Ina smiled.

 

"I have died everyday loving you" she replied.

 

The manly hands cupped her face again and pull it slowly towards his. The girl closed her eyes and they drowned into the gentle kiss.

 

His tongue pushed in, asking permission to enters. She parted up the lips and they both treasures each other's mouth.

 

Before they know it, Ina was at the bottom of Luhan. He stared into the girl's gorgeous bambi hazel eyes.

 

His finger ran gently through her hair. They turn around, positioning Ina on top of Luhan.

 

He deepens the kiss. Ina felt really hot at the moment. 

 

He runs his hand across her torso. After a few minutes of passionate kiss, they finally stop and pant.

 

"I love you Oppa" Ina said while staring at his brown iris. They both are panting.

 

"I love you too" he leaned closer and give her a sweet peck.

 

"Ina .."

 

"Hm?"

 

"Will you be my girl?"

 

"Are you sure, oppa? I'm just an ordinary girl"

 

"Baby, do you trust me?"

 

"More than anything."

 

"Then .. listen, a woman is not being loved because she is the prettiest, but a woman looked the prettiest in one's eyes because the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter