We met ? (Part II)

Say You Love Me (PART I)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the tall guy poked the girl's cheek with amusement, she could feel that her face was heaten up, clear enough to describe the colour of her face now.

 

Kyungsoo was currently enjoying the view, he laughed as he looked at the girl's ears and his bright red polo t-shirt repeatedly and he enlargened his already big eyes "Woahh, look at the ear, Omgosh, same as my shirt, Wow~ so red"

 

The other boys looked at the shirt and the ears and they all exclaimed happily.

 

Luhan secretly smiled and whispered to himself, 'Kind of cute though-"

 

The girl released her hug and set Yixing free. She was really nervous at that time and her neck was hurting because she have to look up all the time to face the boys.

 

Minseok pinched the girl's cheek lightly and grinned widely, "We have the exactly same bun-like cheeks" he then blow some air into his cheeks , making the famous baozi-face.

 

Park Ina then reaches for Minseok's cheek but she failed because she was too short "Ack.. I can't reach. Can we crouch?" she asked with her fake sad face with her crazily big puppy eyes,

 

Minseok and Park Ina then crouched together and pinching each other's cheek. (such a view~)  

 

Jongdae was amazed by the view and he laughed thinking that it's funny to see his hyung doing that thing. "Awwwhhh, two baozis pinching each other. so cute omo omo ~"

 

Both of the baozis then glared at him who is now rolling on the floor laughing along with Baekhyun and Jongin.

 

Minseok then stopped pinching the soft cheeks and now kicking Jongdae jokingly with a mad face "Yahh Jongdaeee-ahh you rascal !"  

 

Jongdae did nothing but continued on laughing but even harder.

 

Baekhyun then sat on the ground, tired of laughing while rolling at the same time. "Wow, you two get along too fast, haha" he glanced at Luhan to see his reaction.

 

Luhan's smile slowly faded but he was still smiling , he just looked a bit unsincere. he hugged himself, watching the scene.

 

Sehun walked to Luhan's side and slowly whispered, "You jealous, hyung?"

 

Luhan shot him a death glare "Nahhh-" he said it harshly showing his own obvious lie.

 

 

 

"Ina-sshi, can you tell us your height cause uhm.. y'know  .. " Tao asked her carefully, Doesn't want to offend her.

 

"I know.. imma shortie~'' she took a deep breath while shutting her eyes and opened it again "I'm 150 cm"

 

The twelve boys then all enlargen their eyes with a shocked expression "Ehhhh??!!!!"

 

She blushed again and clears "Family gene.." She cleared again and furrowed her brown eyebrows "Hajimaaaa- Don't look at me that way~" she stared her own feet, awkward with the sudden silent .. she slowly glanced up, "Look awaaaaay-" Her face was even brighter than any rubies. She crouched. burying her face in her own knee.

 

Kyungsoo then shut his mouth from forming the O sign. "Awwwhh, she is shy~ look! the ears, damned red!"

 

Yixing then pulled Ina up and then he let out a small sigh ," Stop it guys.. this girl gets red REAAALLLY easy" he toned the word really and then he ruffled the girl's hair, treating her like a child.

 

The girl glared at the boys and slapped his hand "Oppaa, stop it, you're making me triple more shy!"

 

Sehun then wanted to make the girl to be redder and "Awwwh,  the little one is shy, MUAHAHAHA" he released his evil laugh.

 

"Yahh ! Don't tease my baozi partner !" Minseok defended her, trying to look a bit gentleman by spreding his arm , blocking the girl from the wolves.

 

"Minseok hyung, are you trying to flirt her? Omo ~ Our Minseok is flirting now!! Flirty Flirty~" Jongdae teased his hyung cheerfully,

 

Minseok brought his arms down and blushed too "Yaaah Kim Jongdae, Don't .. Don't  tease me .. ahhh !!" the cute guy then ran towards the laughing guy and bites his hand.

 

"Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YYYYYYahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Don't bite meee!" Jongdae pushes the head away before blowing the bitten area. "Oww" he quenched his eyes.

 

Luhan suddenly spoke up after the long silent ,"Ina-sshi, you should have cried over MInseok instead, you know?" His words created an awkwardly silent situation. Even quieter than a library.

 

They looked shocked, Ina looked hurt , she turned her head to face the floor and bit her lower lips, holding her tears that are now gathering at the brim of her eyes,

 

 

 

Chanyeol cleared his throat and look directly to Luhan's eyes "You jealous, hyung?" he said while lifting his right eyebrow.

 

Luhan made an annoyed face "Psshhh, I'm just saying what I'm observing, is it wrong to say so?" he replied the younger question a bit harsh..

 

Park Ina looked up with her teary eyes and look up to face Yixing , "Yixing oppa, I want to make a phone call, okay?" she forced a smile to appear on her face. "Excuse me guys" she bowed to the boys and quickly walk towards the door , slightly running.

 

The boys watched her steps and they sighed, realising they hurted one of their fan.

 

Jongin looked to Luhan's face which is making a puzzled face. "Hyung! You made her upset!" Jongin pointing out the obvious.

 

Suho then furrowed his eyebrow "Hyung, that's not good."

 

Kris crossed his arms and glares at Luhan "Go talk to her."

 

Seeing Luhan hasn't moving from his spot, Minseok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter