THE END

Say You Love Me (PART I)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Days passed and now, Luhan and his sweetheart goes to the Exo's house. Not knowing anything about the bad news that Kyungmi, Lee Sum and Jibum knew.

 

They left the house after their delicious lunch. However, they did notice the three people's mood is a bit down.

 

Luhan holds a taxi and they are on their way to the house.

 

The couples are sitting beside each other without even a single air particle between them.

 

"Oppa, did you notice their changes?" Ina asked. Her face is full or questions.

 

"I did." Luhan replied shortly.

 

"Omona, I'm afraid" Ina said while scooching closer to him.

 

He smiles and pat her head lovingly.

 

A few minutes later, the couple arrived at the house. As Luhan paid for the taxi, Ina took out their luggage and walk into the house.

 

"Annyeong~" Chanyeol said with a grin as he opens the door.

 

"Ahh, Annyeong Chanyeol oppa!" Ina smiles and took of her shoes.

 

"Hyung.." Chanyeol said creepily and shot Luhan a ert look.

 

Luhan grins and pushes the taller away.

 

"Ahh, baozi partner!!" Minseok screams happily and hugs Ina.

 

"Omona, this girl is back" Baekhyun squeals in the unmanly way and hugs her too, forming a grouphug.

 

Luhan then desperately separates the three away and pulls Ina into his embrace.

 

"No no no. You can't hug her anymore~" Luhan sticked out his tongue and leaves the two pouting cuties alone with his arms around Ina's neck.

 

He dragged her to the living room.

 

"INA!!!!!" the boys in the living room screams happily and shakes their hands with her.

 

Ina smiles and they joked around like the older days.

 

 

...

 

 

Kyungmi, Lee Sum and Jibum is sitting together in the living room.

 

"Omma, I think she wants this." Jibum said and poke the letter.

 

"I thought the same" Kyungmi said and bite the tip of her thumb.

 

"I think she love Luhan more" Lee Sum adds.

 

"That's obvious" Kyungmi and Jibum said in unison.

 

They let out a weak sigh.

 

"But she needs this." Jibum adds

 

"We know, Bumbummiee, but it's going to be hard for everyone." Kyungmi replied.

 

They let out a heavy sigh.

 

"She must..It's her dream, ma!" Jibum said, lightly shouted.

 

The trio looked down in guilt.

 

...

 

The kids in the big house are having fun, watching a comedy while munching a super big bowl of  cheesy popcorns.

 

Chanyeol has laughed hard untill tears formed at the corner of his gorgeous eyes.

 

As the comedy show ends, it was already 4:46 pm.

 

Ina rested her head on Luhan's shoulder. Feeling tired and sleepy.

 

A few minutes later, she fell asleep.

 

The other boys stared at the lovebirds with creepy thoughts in their minds.

 

But mainly, it's just one thing played in their minds, 'How did they make love with such height?'

 

Luhan noticed the intensed stare so he carried the girl in bridal style and went to his room. He turns his head to them and smirks naughtily.

 

"OMONAAA!!!!" they screamed and some of them are even blushing.

 

"Arghh, it's frustratingg!!" Jongin ruffled his hair.

 

"Shame on you, you announced that you will be the first to date right? Hahaha" Baekhyun said sarcastically, eventhough he is the one who did.

 

"EH?!!!It's you, hyung. You're the one that announced it first" Jongin protests.

 

Baekhyun blinks innocently ,"What did you say? You embarassed? Awww you poor thingy" he teases the dark skinned boy.

 

"Hyung?!" Jongin yelps in disbelief.

 

Baekhyun cover his ears  ,"Omona, the lights are getting dimmer..oh wait, it's you" 

 

The others laughed seeing Baekhyun's y manner.

 

They laughed even harder when Jongin chase Baekhyun around the house with a lot of pillows in his hand.

 

Baekhyun yelps like a girl and hides behind Chanyeol causes the pillow to hit Chanyeol's face.


 

 

...

 

Luhan placed her on his bed. His bed is a single bed. So her let her sleep peacefully while he cleans up his closet for her clothes. He turns towards her.

 

He grins alone and take her luggage and place them neatly in his closet. He smiles when he recalled that Ina has do the same when he went to her house.

 

He gulped when he place her lingeries in the drawer. His heartbeat speeds up like maniac.

 

He breathe in and out and fold the bag neatly and place it in the last drawer.

 

He stared at her. The bed was 1/4 occupied by her. He grins and lay beside her.

 

He pulls her head towards his chest and they both went to the dreamland.

 

 

 

...

 

The three miserable people are still on their place, went into a deep thinking.

 

"Let's call Luhan." Jibum suggested.

 

The elder nods.

 

[JIBUM] "Hello, Luhan hyung?"

[LUHAN] "Hello, Jibum?"

[JIBUM] "Do you love my sister?"

 

Luhan gulped his saliva.

 

[LUHAN] "Of course. Badly"

[JIBUM] "What will you do for the sake of her future?"

[LUHAN] "Anything.."

[JIBUM] "Are you sure?"

[LUHAN] "Definitely"

[JIBUM] "Come to our house. We need to talk. Don't bring her along."

[LUHAN] "Okay"

 

Luhan stands up and glance at the sleeping Ina. He caressed her cheek and kissed her pouty lips. He stared her for awhile and planted a warm kiss on her cheek.

 

'Don't leave me honey' he thought,

 

"Hyung? We are you going?" Yixing asked.

 

"I'm going to her family's house. But don't tell her. Tell her I'm buying her ice cream" Luhan replied and went to the Park's house with his ugly beard.

 

...

 

"Ah, Luhan. Come in" Kyungmi said as she opens the door.

 

Luhan thanked her and joined the 'meeting'

 

As Luhan sitted next to him, Jibum sighed heavily. "Hyung"

 

"Yes?" Luhan replied.

 

"Will you wait for her for three years?" Jibum asks with a sorry expression.

 

"I can wait for her forever." Luhan replied worriedly,

 

"We're sorry. We hope you will wait for her." Lee Sum said without looking at the man.

 

"C-Can you tell me what is happening here?" Luhan asked. His voice trembles. His heart speeds up like a maniac.

 

"Nana...will have to go to .. Venice" Kyungmi replied with a shaky voice.

 

"What?" Luhan asked in a disbelief tone

 

Jibum holds his shoulder and hand him the letter.

 

 

 

 

U N I V E R S I T Y     O F      A R T     (V E N I C E)

 

 

CONGRATULATIONS

 

To : Miss Park Ina from Korea

 

We are here to inform you that you are accepted in our university in Venice, Italy.

Your studying here will be untill 2017. Please register here in a month from now on.

 

 

 

 

Luhan froze. 

 

"Am I dreaming?" Luhan ask stupidly

 

The trio look at him with sympathy. Everyone would feel sad if you have to leave your sweetheart. 

 

He dropped the letter and holds himself from crying. He is not dumb enough to cry infront of his girlfriend's family.

 

"I will wait for her."Luhan smiles but it looked sour and sad.

 

Jibum hugged him in a brotherly manner and patted his back."Thanks bro."

 

...

 

Luhan holds a taxi and went to buy ice-creams before heading back to his house.

 

"Oppaa!!!!" Ina jumps as she opens the door and hug the guy with a weird beard.

 

He smiles and hugged her back tightly, as if the petite body will be taken away from him which is literally going to happen.

 

"O-Oppa, what happenned?" Ina ask as she saw a his teary eyes.

 

"Ah, nothing. I'm just thinking of how lucky am I to have you." He tried his best to smiles naturally.

 

"So lucky my love~" Ina by singing Suho's part on Lucky.

 

He smiles and pinched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter