Depressed

Say You Love Me (PART I)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan woke up and bathed himself.

 

Exo members are watching television. 

 

They were laughing but when they saw Luhan. they pulled a straight face.

 

He sits between Jongin and Sehun.

 

"Sehun ah.. why are they angry with me? Is it because I left early and didn't tell you guys?"

 

"Hyung, why did you do that?" Kyungsoo roared.

 

"Because I woke up too early and I will feel bad if I wake you guys up just to tell you I'm going out"

 

"Luhan ah, this is about Ina" Minseok cuts him off.

 

"What's about her? I swear I didn't do anything to her, in fact, I didn't see her yet!"

 

"Because she's left, She left us because of you. Cheater" Tao rolled his eyes.

 

"Whaa- ? What is it? What did I do?" Luhan asked them furiously.

 

"You go out with a girl , right? She saw it, Luhan. She saw it." Kris adds.

 

"Did..she misunderstand?" Luhan stuttered.

 

"Who is that, hyung?" Yixing asked with his furrowed brows.

 

"She is my cousin ! I was helping her with her shopping, and she helped me with my confession !! You know, I was about to confess last night!!" Luhan roared in frustation.

 

"Hyung.." Jongin and Sehun said while touching his shoulder lightly.

 

Luhan furrowed his brows in frustation and sighed heavily.

 

"Now what are we gonna do?"  Chanyeol asked.

 

"Yeah, and what I'm gonna do with this?" he placed a cute pink gift bag in the middle.

 

"What is this,hyung?" Kyungsoo asked.

 

"Open it. I bought it with Jessy last night"

 

Kyungsoo slowly opens the bag and his mouth formed an O shape when he saw the couple rings and the bracelet.

 

Luhan begins to weep, he buried his face in his hands. He was emotionally hurt and frustrated. Guilt bites him off.

 

"Hyung, I'm sure she will understand." Jongin said.

 

"Yeah. Ina can't forget about someone that easy, you know. She take three months to move on, you know." Yixing adds.

 

"Yeah, I'm sure Baozi 2 will forgive you." Minseok smiles.

 

"Thanks." Luhan said.

 

...

 

"Nanaa~ wake up!!",her mum shouted,

 

"Don't want.." she whined and covers up her face in her comfy spongy blanket.

 

"It's already 5pm. This reminds me of you and Jung broke up. What happenned? You broke up? But you don't have boyfriend.." Mrs. Park Kyungmi speaks to herself.

 

"Mum.....let me sleep" Ina mumbles in her blanket.

 

"No.. I'm not gonna let you. You go take a shower or I'll swear I'll cut your hair pretty hair into patches" she said with a threatening smile.

 

Ina quickly stood up on her feet and grabbed her towel before entering the shower. An angry Mrs. Park Kyungmi is not someone you want to handle.

 

She hang her towel and stare at the mirror. She sighed. and touch the mirror.

 

"Why can't you be pretty?" she talks to herself.

 

She sat in the shower and she twist the shower's knob. Not even bothering to undress herself. She crouched down and hugs her legs as she brings it near her torso.

 

She sobs and let the water covers her body.

 

...

 

Luhan grabs his hair and pushes himself onto the bed.

 

"Lulu...do you want her number?" Minseok asked as he sits at the edge of his bed.

 

"No.. I want to talk to her myself. face to face." 

 

"Minseok hyung, let him chilled out first." Tao said and pulled Minseok from the bed.

 

Luhan burried his face in his pillow and weeps silently. He was terrified. He don't want to lose her.

 

He loves her

 

...

 

Ina went out from the shower and puts on a simple t-shirt with a shorts .

 

"Mum. I want to go to Fat Man's store"

 

"Okay. do you bring enough money?"

 

"Yeah. Bye mum" she kissed the woman's cheek and ride her bike.

 

She plugged in her earphones and she plays The Cab's Angel With a Shotgun . She likes old songs. She liked english songs with a deep emotion. Everytime she's feeling low, she would listen to them.

 

She ride her bike to the store.

 

...

 

Luhan swiped his screen multiple times, recalling their memories together. He had secretly tooked her pictures all the time

 

First,several of her sleeping postures.. then goes to the Kimbap making, and then come the milk tea.. then airport.. then the bracelet he gave to her..then Ina's sleeping on the beach seat .. ka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter