Kimbap day ! (Part I)

Say You Love Me (PART I)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin then pouted his lips and did a y pose, "My skin is y" he said while his lower lips,

 

Luhan suddenly let out a heavy sigh and lay down on the floor and used Sehun's lap as a pillow.

 

"Yixing-ah.. are you sure she cried for me? I don't feel the aura"

 

Yixing took a sip of his lemonade before he took out his phone, "I have prove, hyung."

 

"EHH?!!!!!" they all screamed. Shocked. All the heads turned to Yixing.

 

Yixing swiped his phone and click on a certain place on the surface of his smartphone. "Here it is, It's on April. She started to like you this time." He showed the phone to the boys.

 

They all watched the video with excitement. Luhan was the most excited, well, of course he is.

 

 

***Yixing oppa,, I hate this feeling. I liked him. and I don't like it. Because it's impossible. He wouldn't like me!! It's impossible, uwaaaaah***

 

 

Yixing took his phone and slide it into his boxer. "Satisfied luhan-oppa?" Yixing asked Luhan while imitating Ina.

 

Suho then sat back on the couch, "Haha, that's really red! It resembles a prawn, yummy" he his lips. Suddenly the feeling of wanting to eat a butter cream prawn attacked his mind.

 

Luhan looked puzzled, he is now speechless. "Wow, I dunno I am THAT attractive~"

 

Jongdae sat beside Suho and sighed "No one cries over me? I cry over myself then, Uwaaaaaaah" Jongdae imitates the way Ina cried earlier and rested his head on Suho's shoulder.

 

Jongin glanced at the older and laugh secretly.

 

Jongdae glared back at the dark-skinned guy, "Why are you being so active these days?"

 

Jongin stood up and started to shuffle "Because.. I'm y and I know it" he sang the LMFAO's I'm y and I know it.

 

Kyungsoo was staring at the television. He was staring, not watching. And then , a smile appearer on his face, recalling how the girl cried "She cried sincerely....ngawww. Luhan hyung, aren't you touched?" he stared at Luhan.

 

Luhan shooked his head,"Nope. She's too shy. I don't even get to see the face clearly."

 

Chanyeol glared at the red-headed guy "If she cries for me, I would have hugged her, at least."

 

Baekhyun smiled ,"Pedo."

 

Chanyeol gasped,"Seriously??" he enlargen his eyes, staring at his annoying roommate.

 

Baekhyun laughed and wiped off his tears,"Haha, ehemm I'm joking mehh. Chill out-"

 

Tao rubbed his eyes, and glanced at the clock which hanging on the wall, 'already 10?' he thought. He yawns,"Ahh I'm sleepy"

 

 

 

Suho then checked his phone again. As he read the message, he frowned. "Guys, sorry about the news. They mistaken us for SHINee."

 

Tao who is standing up half-way from the couch then pushes himself onto the couch again ,"Whatt?!! Hm, another lifeless day then. Okay, I'm off to bed then. I'm tired,Luhan hyung, next time, knocks first okay? Kris hyung, leggo to bed?"

 

Luhan giggled and nodded "Sorry, ZiTao"

 

Minseok yawned and stood up on his feet ,"I'm off to bed too. Ah ~ so sleepy"

 

Luhan then followed Minseok's step,also wanted to have a goodnight sleep . 

 

 

 

Chanyeol gasped, watching the four bodies walking towards their rooms. "Ahh, are you 50? Psshhh~"

 

They turned their head towards the boy and shot him a death glare, shot him a "Shut up" and they walked to their rooms again.

 

Baekhyun yawned, and sighed. "Em, I'm not 50 but I'm sleepy. Bye bye." he walked towards his room while scratching his .

 

Kyungsoo was about to sleep but he walked around the house first to make sure the house is clean. He stopped at the dining room and turn on the lights. He bite his lower lips and sighed,"Hey guys, who made this mess?" He said while tapping his left foot while crossing his arms.

 

Kris grabbed the remote and switched off the television, decided that they need to sleep."It's Kim Jongin's"

 

"Opps, caught red-handedly." Jongin giggled and walked towards the kitchen.

 

"Aish, be mature, You're 19! Not 9." Kyungsoo kept nagging non-stop to the magnae.

 

"Ahrasoo- Stop nagging! Yah Oh Sehun, C'mon clean your mess to. I won't do it for you." Jongin shouted at Sehun who was about to enter his room.

 

Sehun sighed and walked towards Jongin and started to clean the mess he made.

 

 

-Ina's room-

 

The door creaked as a girl with her black sling back enters. She sighed and threw herself onto her comfy bed, sighing heavily.She was smiling alone, creepily. She finally met her 'Baby' Lulu today for real, but he seemed to dislike her. The thought made her frowned. Suddenly Peterpan, the song of Exo echoed through out the room. She found her phone in her sling bag, and swipe it. There's a text from an unknown number. She clicks it.

 

To : Park Ina

From : Unknown Number

 

Hey Ina! It's Minseok (Xiumin), Your Baozi ^^

 

She almost jumped when she read the text. Who wouldn't? Exo texting you? That's more than heaven ! After she fangirls the message, she cleared and calmed her heartbeats down by taking a deep breath and slowly exhaled.

 

To : Minseok Oppa

From : Park Ina

 

Annyeong Minseok Oppa, How do you get my number??

 

 

Minseok entered his room, he was from the toilet. He  slowly walked to his bed, Not wanting to disturb his roomate who is fast asleep. Suddenly a loud noise of minions came from his phone, a sign that he received a text.He quickly grabbed his phone and clicked the message so that the annoying sound would stop. He glanced at his roomate, He thought that his roomate is still sleeping but actually, the red-headed guy hasn't sleep yet. He was just thinking about the whole day.

 

To : Park Ina

From : Minseok

 

I would like to be your friend, that's why I asked Yixing your number.

 

 

To : Minseok Oppa

From : Park Ina

 

Oppa, do you think Luhan Oppa hates me? I'm afraid he is.

 

 

To : Park Ina

From : Minseok

 

Haha, I don't think he is. I think he is just jealous.

 

 

To : Minseok Oppa

From : Park Ina

 

Really Oppa? Hm, I think I better sleep now.I has class tomorrow. Bye Oppa, Sweet Dream !

 

Minseok grinned and  placed his phone beside him. He pulled his polka dot blanket and turned his body to the right, facing the wall. Minutes later, Minseok falls asleep and goes to his own dreamland. The person who was laying still on the bed about a metre away from him then walk to his bed and reached for the phone and read the text message.

 

"Psssh, Me? Jealous? Aigoo this Baozi.." he placed the phone at it's original place.

 

Luhan then pushed himself onto his bed and sighed, thinking of the coincidence.

 

He read the first letter, he meets the person rightaway. 

 

He decided not to read any fanmails again.

 

"I finally met her, huh?" he paused and closed his eyes and sighed, "..but it should be Minseok."

 

 

(Next Morning)

 

Kyungsoo was awake by the sun shined across his room, The chirping sound of birds, the chill he felt on his milky skin, made him wide awake ... but still sleepy. He checked on his phone, It's just 7 in the morning. He yawned and he grabbed his towel and took his shower.

 

(8:30)

 

Chanyeol was awake and slowly walk to his roommate's bed. He shooked the sleepy-head's shoulder. 

 

"Baekhyun-ah.. wake up. It's already 8:30 you know..Wake up!"

 

"Omma.. this guy disturbs me. push-him-away.." 

 

 

(Jongin and Sehun's room)

 

"Sehun-ahh, wake up." Jongin poked his roomate's cheek,

 

"No wanna.. Just go, go away.." Sehun said before he flipped his body,

 

"Ugh, whatever. Imma shower ." He yawned and left his roommate alone in the bed.

 

 

(Luhan and Minseok's room)

 

Luhan was covering his mouth using the back of his hand as he is yawning. "Minseok-ahh, wake up."

 

Minseok was in his dreamland , but then he lifted up both of his arms as if he is chasing someone "No.. Don't take my pork, gimme !!! ahhh" then he put down his arms and slept again.

 

Luhan smiled, watching his cute roomate's hillarious reaction. "Yahh, wake up already!"

 

"Omma.. My Pork.. thankyou... nyumnyumnyum" Minseok was sleep-talking again.

 

Luhan was annoyed with it, so he smacked Minseok's head using a plushie lightly.

 

Minseok was now sitting on the bed, reflex action after being smacked and screamed, "Earthquake??? Run for your lifeeee" 

 

Luhan smacked him again but this time, a bit harsh. "Baozi, it's 8:30. go and take your bath and wipe off your drool!" he said and hoping the older would listen to him.

 

Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter