Let's go to China ! (Part I)

Say You Love Me (PART I)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week has passed.

 

After the potrait incident, Ina and Exo hasn't contacted.

 

It's not like they are fighting,but it's just that they are busy with their own life.

 

Ricky and Ina is getting closer, they are declaring as bestfriends now. Well, maybe not in his heart.

 

He felt sad when Ina is not around for two weeks. He feels empty but he knew, that Ina didn't like him more than a friend should.

 

However, he can't get the girl over his mind.

 

...

 

"Nana !! Hurry up! You don't want to be late! and you friend, Ricky is here !" Jibum shouted for his sister.

 

"Nehh. " she replied and brings out her Roxy luggage.

 

She glanced at her room and close the door. Before left, she hugs her parents and kissed them goodbye.

 

"Remember to take care of yourself....and your ity, Okay?" her father adviced.

 

"Pfffft. Okay Dad." she smiles and kiss him on the cheek.

 

Ricky was with his big brother, they wants to drive Ina and Jibum to the airport.

 

Jibum chatted with Choi Jeongmin, Ricky's brother. It seems that Jeongmin is a dancer too. Jibum sat beside the driver's seat.

 

Ina and Rikyeon is chatting but the atmosphere is sad. They both are sad.

 

Ina is extremely worried about herself. She has the feeling that the trip will cause something to her.

 

As they arrived, Ina hugged Ricky and shakes her hand with his brother and thanked him.

 

Jibum shakes his hands with both of them and exchanged numbers with Jeongmin.

 

Ricky's heart was beating loud because of the hug. Jeongmin smirks, seeing his brother's reaction.

 

"You like her?"

 

Ricky left the question unanswered and get back to the car. "Not in the mood, Jeongmin"

 

...

 

 

"Oppa. I missed Luhan" she leaned her head on Jibum's arm.

 

Jibum patted the girl's head, and they board the plane.

 

Ina sat beside the window. She loved seeing the clouds. They look amazing from the upview. She feel asleep on her brother's shoulder.

 

Jibum then fell asleep too.

 

After a few hours, they arrived.

 

Jibum wake her up and they separated their pace, as they have to do different things.

 

However, Jibum promised to call her everyday and hang out if they have time.

 

Ina sighed and holds up the sign with a mandarin language on it, she is picking up the 12 boys whom she barely know.

 

...

 

"Wake up guys !!" Minseok shouted , they have an hour left before their flight.

 

As they finished their breakfast, they went to the airport.

 

They boarded the plane, the fans are taking their pictures. And fangirling here and there.Flashes everywhere. It burnt their eyes so, they put on shades.

 

Luhan sat beside Sehun, he chats with him to distract his own mind. He can't deny that he misses the girl. and to distract his mind from the height. he hates height.

 

Thirty minutes has passed and they fell asleep.

 

Few hours later, they arrived and they look around for the person that is holding up their signboard.

 

They froze and exclaims happily. Too happy.

 

Luhan is the most shocked and happy one. It's the person he wants to see. 

 

'It's Ina !! It's ing her !!' Luhan's mind speaks. and shout, and jump.

 

The boys laughed and walks toward the girl who is jumping while holding the sign with a frown on her face.

 

Chanyeol suprised her by lifting her up in the air. "Inaaa ! We missed you!!" he screamed.

 

She screamed in fright, She thought that her life is over. 

 

They laughed , watching the horror in the girl's face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter