Napping Together !

Say You Love Me (PART I)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Can I?” asked Ina shortly. Afraid that her existence will disturb them.

 

“Of course,” they speaks unisonly.

 

“Shall I cook , then?” she ask politely.

 

Kyungsoo then replies her,” You can be my assistant then,”

 

Sehun then speaks,”Ina-ah, can you cook spaghetti?”

 

“That’s the easiest meal ever, why? You want to eat spaghetti, Sehun oppa?” she asked.

 

“Yupp! I want to. But hyung’s spaghetti is.. welkk!” he acts as if he’s gonna puke.

 

Kyungsoo was clenching his fist and lift it up in the air, as if he wants to punch Sehun in the face.

 

Ina laughs and turns to Kyungsoo,”Oppa, you’ll be my assistant then.” She laughs happily.

 

Kris then smirks,”Looks like Kyungsoo got a rival..”

 

Chanyeol then stands up and started to picks up rubbish and mess they made ,”Guys, let’s clean up”

 

 

Now all of them is cleaning the house together. After finishes picking up the rubbish and mess, the others is doing their own business while Kyungsoo and Ina are in the kitchen, cleaning the dishes together. Kyungsoo was soaping the dishes while Ina rinse them off.

 

Feeling sorry towards the girl, Kyungsoo asks her to sits in the living room to get herself a good rest. Ina was reluctant at first but then she do as her told.

 

She threw herself on the couch and get herself a good rest. She IS exhausted anyway.

 

 

(4:00 pm)

Ina has fallen asleep. She was alone in the living room but she’s not alone anymore when Baekhyun enters the living room and got himself shocked as he saw a petite body laying on the couch.

 

“Eh? She’s sleeping? I better be quiet then.” He sits on the couch and slowing down the television’s volume.

 

Chanyeol walked into the living room with Kris , Minseok and Yixing.

 

“Oh, I thought it’s a little girl sleeping here, but it’s actually her,” Chanyeol said as he examine the petite girl sleeping on the couch.

 

Baekhyun then quickly place his index finger infront of his mouth, “Syyyy! Don’t make a noise!” telling Chanyeol to shut his mouth as he has a really deep voice.

 

“Isn’t it dangerous for her to sleep here?” Kris asked concernly and sat on a single-seat-couch.

 

Minseok shrugged “I guess it’s okay as Yixing is here and it’s not like anybody is going to do anything to here, right?”

 

Yixing then nods and sighed,”It’s a good thing she wears her her jeans instead of her skirt.”

 

 

Kyungsoo overheard their conversation and asks Yixing,”Why??” with his doe eyes.

 

“Because…” Yixing stopped and turns his head to Ina.

 

Suddenly, the girl lift her legs up and slams it down and change her position. Then, the legs she moved earlier formed a half-diamond shape while both of her arms are lifted up and the middle fingers met each other at the top of her head. Her position resembles a ballerina.

 

“…she sleeps BEASTLY” Yixing continues his hanging sentence previously.

 

Kyungsoo was shocked ,his mouth were wide opened, forming an O shape. He shut it and laugh,”She’s a very unique girl, hahahh” he walked towards Baekhyun and sits beside him.

 

Suho was singing to himself but he froze when he saw Ina’s sleeping position. Luhan who was also entering the living room got himself a mini heart attack when he saw the girl.

 

“Wow.. she’s asleep .. and why is the position like this?” Suho asked with his brows furrowed. Probably confused and amazed.

 

 

Jongdae then walk out of his room, “Ah~ I wanna watch the television” he said… but as soon as he saw Ina’s sleeping position he paused. “She’s sleeping? Hmm..” he taps his chin “who has a camera?”

 

“Me!” Luhan said excitedly. They both giggled and walk nearer to Ina.

 

Kris was focusing at the television but then he turns his head ,”Yahh! That’s not good” he screamed, but in a slow volume, not wanting to wake the girl up.

 

Minseok nods several time ,”Yupp! No good, No good!”while lifting his index finger pointing at the ceiling and shakes it.

 

Chanyeol then walk towards Ina with his phone in his hand, “But it’s a good memory you know-“

 

Baekhyun grins and took his phone out ,”Ahaa, you’re right. Let’s do this, Besides, who know, it might be the last time we meet her.”

 

Luhan , Jongdae, Chanyeol, Suho and Baekhyun now is happily snapping the pictures. They laugh as they took the picture.

 

“Haha, such a view~” Luhan said while swapping the pictures he just took. He smiled alone and his heart speeds up again.

 

Minseok then sighed. “Hm, I wonder how would she look like in a high school uniform..” said Minseok while staring at the sleeping girl.

 

Yixing took his phone and give it to Minseok.”Check it out, I got plenty of hers.”

 

Minseok then swipes the picture one by one, Kris joins him.

 

 

While the so-called photographer swiping their screens and examining their work, Jongin and Sehun slowly peek at the phones,

 

“You took her sleeping picture?? You guys really are a pedo.” Jongin smirks before he lays on the floor with a plushie as a pillow.

 

Sehun joins him.

 

 

“Ahh! So cute~” Minseok exclaims happily as he swipe the screen.

 

Kris nods , approving Minseok’s statement.

 

 

“Mmm no~ that pancake is mmm” Ina suddenly speaks in her sleep and change her position to an even weirder position, The position is undescribable. “Omma.. mm. Ah, Appa~” she said again and change her position again.

 

 

“Haha, is that considered as cute? Kekeke, I like this girl, she’s unique” said Baekhyun and stares at the girl in a brotherly manner.

 

“I told you, she has her own charm” said Yixing.

 

Ina then folds her arm, probably feeling cold and her feets are folded too, as if she was sitting on the floor.

 

“Ahh, She’s cute. Bbuing bbuing” said Chanyeol and accidentally do an aegyo.

 

 

Minseok  then showed the phone to the boys, “Look ! Ina’s in uniform!” he said, slightly raised his voice.

 

They all looked at the picture and they all go ‘awwh’ . They feels like they are looking to their own little sister.

 

They feel a little warmth inside their chest.

 

“Imagine she’s wearing that short skirt now,” said Suho.

 

All of the heads turns to him and shot a glare,

 

“Are you a pedo hyung?” asked Sehun.

 

Kris chuckles ,”If she wears that, we should stay away like reaaaaally far away.” he said cheerfully.

 

“If she wears that, I will kick all of you away~” said Yixing, sounded like an over-protective brother.

 

Luhan who is smiling alone to his phone suddenly lift his head up and says,”I would have close my eyes.”

 

 

Silence filled the room.

 

 

“Yaaaaahhh!” Luhan screamed, feeling annoyed with their action.
 

 

Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Minseok quickly cover Luhan’s mouth as he is screaming too loud.

 

Ina rubbed her eyes with her hand  “Mmm.. Omma .. they are noisy.. syyyy” she said while placing her index finger on her lips, and sleep with that position.

 

Jongdae watched her, and sighed “Is she always like this, Yixing hyung?” he asked, feeling a bit worried.

 

Yixing nods “But if she’s drunk, it’s WORSE. She would kiss everybody around her.”said Yixing with a worried face.

 

Jongin then smiles creepily,”Let’s get her drunk.”

 

“Yahh!” screamed Luhan.

 

Once again, the silence filled the room.

 

 

Luhan stomps his feet and said ,”Would you stop that? Annoying!!” he said.

 

 

Ina changes her position again ,”I want you..”

 

 

Minseok was getting more interested, “ Did you guys notice? Everytime Luhan spoke, she would change her position and mumbles. She’s obvious, ha? Lulu.. You affect her badly !” exclaims Minseok happily.

 

“Hey, its true!” Kyungsoo strengthen the fact.

 

“Luhan-ah,  say something.” Asked Kris.

 

Luhan sat beside the couch where Ina is sleeping and said,”Ina-ah..”

 

Ina quenched her eyes “sa-sa-saranghae-yo?.” She turns her face towards Luhan and she lifted her arms and accidentally slaps Luhan’s face lightly.

 

They laughed but Luhan didn’t mind because it doesn’t hurt him at all.

 

“Woah.. that’s creepy.. and cute because she likes him, right?”said Sehun.

 

Exo goes ‘awhhh’ and Luhan starts to tease the sleeping girl again.

 

“Ina –ah .. saranghae..” said Luhan.

 

Ina her lower lips ,”Meoww” , she made a kitten sound and pouted her lips. As if waiting for a prince charming to kiss her and wake her up

 

Exo laughs their butts off “Thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter