Day II : Meeting the Grandparent

Say You Love Me (PART I)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the Park family and Luhan finished their supremely delicious breakfast, they went to the grandparent's house.

 

Grandpa : Park Sung Heng

 

Grandma : Park Shin Ji

 

Ina sat beside Luhan and Jibum. While Ina and Jibum was feeling excited, Luhan is reeeeally nervous as he was told that Park Sung Heng was strict , and wanted his grandchildren to marry Korean man or woman only.

 

Luhan's hand was sweating. He feels uncomfortable with the sweat and his own feeling.

 

"Oppa, don't be afraid. Grandpapa is nice" Ina confomforted him with a soothing smile.

 

"Yeah lil bro, Don't worry. The Park Sung Heng is not as strict as his name" Jibum joined while chewing his bubble gum.

 

"Luhannie, my parents in law will surely accept you, You're a nice guy." Kyungmi adds.

 

"Yeah future son, Your future papa will protect you" Lee Sum adds, making the others to giggle as he sounds like he is talking to a one year old.

 

"Aigoo, we are not even one month yet! And you're talking about marriage??" Ina blurted out.

 

"Well, preparation is a must, riiight?" Kyungmi pleaded.

 

"Yeaaah~" Ina sang happily , not noticing the blushing Luhan beside her.

 

"And you're lucky, you just have to face Lee Sum's parents, as my parents has died years ago" Kyungmi said sadly.

 

"Oh, I'm sorry Aunty.."Luhan said with an apologetic expression.

 

"Oh, that's okay" Kyungmi adds.

 

...

 

"Shining star~" Kyungsoo sings while cleaning the dishes.

 

"Omma, Why didn't you cook something nicer??"  Jongin asked with his pouty lips.

 

"Ughh. go and take a look in refrigerator, there's nothing!! Let's buy groceries Jongin ah." Kyungsoo said while his eyes fixed on the dishes.

 

" I guess we should call for Suho hyung, then?" 

 

"Yeah, go call for him" Kyungsoo replies.

 

"Suho hyung!!!!!!!" Jongin shouts beastly besides Kyungsoo, making the shocked Kyungoo to jump in shock and throw the soaked sponge straight onto Jongin's face.

 

"Yahh!" Jongin shouts in disgust.

 

"Sorry~" Kyungsoo smiles, forming a heart shaped mouth and smiles him an apologetic smile.

 

"...but it's your fault too!, First, being rude to Suho and Second, you shouted BESIDE me" Kyungsoo adds when Jongin shot him a death glare.

 

"Ahrasso" Jongin said and left the kitchen to talk properly to Suho. He marched.

 

...

 

 

"Suho hyung" Jongin said while poking Suho's cheek.

 

"Yehh?" Suho said with his eyes fixed on his phone.

 

"Let's go shopping. Groceries" Jongin said with his puppy eyes.

 

"Okay" Suho replied shortly.

 

...

 

Ricky grabs his phone to tweet Ina.

 

 

@Inaaa Hi shortie, watcha doing? Are you feeling well? Don't make your bestie worry !!

 

 

Two minutes letter, his phone beeped. He grins widely.

 

 

@WickedRICKY Hey Ricky !!!! I missed you..and !! ME and HIM is a COUPLE now!! *kyaaa*

 

 

The grin fades. His phone dropped. He froze.

 

A tear dropped. He angrily wipes the tears away. 

 

"I'm a guy. Why do do I need to cry for her?!!!" He smacks his pillow. He went to the wall and punch it several times, he didn't stop eventhough his knuckles are bleeding.

 

He lied on the floor with his fist full of blood. Without he noticing, his face are soaky wet with his own tears.

 

"!!" he screams angrily.

 

 

...

 

 

The blue car arrived at the front of a house. The house is very big and pretty. Luhan walk beside Ina nervously. 

 

Ina poke him with her elbow and whispers,"Don't be nervous!" 

 

He smiles and nods.

 

"Lee Sum, my son !!" Sung Heng came out of the house happily.

 

"Papa!!!" Lee Sum screams in delight and hug his father lovingly.

 

Luhan dropped his jaw opened 'Is this what korean call Strict??'

 

Ina pulls him and whispers "He's only strict to you. Beware" 

 

Luhan gulped. 

 

Lee Sum hugged Jibum tightly and hug Kyungmi lovingly then he pulls Ina.

 

"Omona, my shortie girl !!" Sung Heng screams and hug the petite girl warmly.

 

"GrandPapaaaa! Where's Grandmama?" Ina said cheekily.

 

"She's inside" He said playfully,

 

"....and who's this Chinese boy?" he asked with a stern voice.

 

"Ina's boyfriend" Lee Sum replied.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Luhan-imnida. I'm from Haidian , Bejing. I'm one of Exo member, SM town" Luhan bowed to the old man.

 

"Oh." the old man shuttered.

 

"....SM town?" the old man suddenly ask with a furrowed brows.

 

"Yes" Luhan replied formally.

 

"You mean, You're the same company with the long legged girls?" the man asked him with a friendly chuckle.

 

"Excuse me?" Luhan asked again.

 

"You know.. with this dance," he replied while doing SNSD's Genie dance on the leg's part.

 

Luhan holds his laughter while the rest is laughing hard behind Sung Heng.

 

"Yes sir" Luhan replied with a warm smile.

 

"Sir? Aigoo, Just call me grandpa , grandson" Sung Heng smiles and hugged his shoulders. (Sung Heng is tall)

 

Luhan widened his eyes, same with the rest.

 

'That was fast' thought the Park family.

 

"Come on in." The so-called-strict-grandpa invites the confused deer into the house.

 

"Oh? Who is this young man?" Shin Ji asked while serving the coffee.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Luhan-imnida. I'm one of the Exo member. I'm from Haidian, Beijing. The company I'm working with is SM Entertainment." Luhan bowed to the old woman.

 

"Woaaah, no wonder you're so h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter