Let's go to China ! (Part II)

Say You Love Me (PART I)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boy's room is quiet and calm. Very therapic.

 

Luhan and Minseok was chilling out at the balcony while enjoying the view, Kris and Suho was talking with the manager, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are chatting, Tao and Kyungsoo watching an action movie and the rest is sleeping.

 

The room is very peaceful, a baby can perfectly sleeps in it.

 

BUT..

 

The room opposite theirs is chaotic, Ina and Eunji,the stylist is running around the room.

 

Ina with the afraid expression, while the older with the fierce expression.

 

Both cursing in their heart.

 

"Unnie-ahh ! I don't want to wear that dress ! Noooo! Too revealing !!" she screamed and still running.

 

"Just try it!! You're a girlll!" Eunji screamed and finally caught the girl's sleeves and ripping her clothes.

 

"Noo! I'm not a lesbian , stop ripping my clothes !!" she screamed and kicked the older.

 

Eunji grabbed the girl and slams her onto the bed, "Stop running away!!" she roared.

 

They are panting heavily. Tired.

 

Their hair is in a total mess. Well, of course it's in a mess, they pulled each other's. (typical girl fights)

 

They finally declared peace. And Ina obediently tried the dresses.

 

Eunji furrowed her brows,"Ughhh Why are you so short??!!!" 

 

"Unnie ! Don't say that" Ina rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

 

"I guess you will have to wear the short gowns" Eunji said while massaging her temple.

 

"Try that" Eunji said while pointing to a black short gown.

 

 

Ina puts it on.

 

Eunji eyed the girl, "Baby, this is perfect for you, Now the heels." she said with excitement.

 

Ina picked a black high heels and put it on and do a catwalk ;

 

 

"Um, not bad. Now, take those off and get your sleep. When it's time I'll wake you up" the older said and stars to clean up the dresses.

 

"Thanks Unnie." she said and crawled onto her bed and texts her brother.

 

From : Nana

To : Park Jay

 

Bumbum !! You know, I'm actually taking care EXO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I earned a group hug earlier. Just imagine how happy am I , :) Hey, don't forget to eat properly and text me. I missed you already :') Andandand Luhan and I shared an earphone :DDD  Hehehhhh !

 

Jibum smiled as he reads the text.He was in a cab, on his way to a hotel he booked.

 

From : Bumbum

To : Park Ina

 

Nana ~ Oh? That's lucky. Grrrr, I'm jealous ! They hugged you? Heyy ! Without my permission?? >:( I know that you're happy, but please behave. HAHA . Ahrasso, I'll eat my meal properly and YOU TOO . make sure to text me or I'll go find you. I missed you too. Luhan?? Haha. he better treat you well.

 

Ina smiled 

 

From : Nana

To : Park Jay

 

Aish this Bumbum ! I love you moooooore ! Okay boss, every second, every minute I'll text you. You better tell me whenever you're free, so that we can go have our sibling day.Aaaaand ! you know what, they forced me to put on make ups T.T

 

Jibum laughed and decided to call her.

 

[INA] "Hello, Mr.Park"

[JIBUM] "Yah! I'm not Dad. Cut the crap!"

[INA] "Ahrasso.Hehe. Bumbum!! I seriously don't want to put on the make ups"

[JIBUM] "Why? Just wear them, it won't harm your face. Trust your brother"

[INA] "Okay then, and they even forced me to wear tight gowns and heels. Ahhh ! So forceful"

[JIBUM] "Woaaaah, seriously? Sent me a selca and a pic of you,when you wearing them, okay?"

[INA] "Okay.. but why? Is it that important?"

[JIBUM] "Good memories should be kept, you know. Ahh, Nana .. I'm hanging up. I arrived at the hotel. Just text me if you want to. Bye. Muaaah!"

 

Ina frowns as the older hang up, she sighed and close her eyes.Within a few minutes, she turns into a sleeping beauty..wait..no, a sleeping beast.

 

...

 

7 pm

 

"Nana.. wake up" Eunji slowly shakes the girl's body.

 

Seeing no reaction, she shakes her a bit tougher.

 

"NANAAAAAA!" she screamed but the girl still sleeps peacefully.

 

Eunji then knocks the boy's room.

 

"Yeah, noona? What do you need?" Kyungsoo asked with his owl-eye.

 

"Do you know how to wake that beast up?" she asks.

 

"Oh, just blow her ears." Kyungsoo replied and wave the girl as she head back to her room after thanking him.

 

...

She blew the girl's ear harshly.

 

Ina accidentally curse and pushes her away with her palm.

 

She opens her eyes and sits immediately when she realizes that she pushed Eunji until she fell on the floor.

 

"Ah, unnieeee~ I'm sorry ! Really sorry !" she begged , feeling ultimately guilty.

 

"Haha, it's okay. Just go and shower yourself, okay? and just take your time, I'm visiting the boys for awhile." she smiled and stands up on her feet.

 

...

 

Eunji then wakes the boys up and asks them to take a shower. As all of them woken up, she returns to her room.

 

Ina is blowing her hair using the hair dryer provided.

 

Eunji enters her room, "Nana, after you done with blowing your hair, put on something that can be undress easily. Tell me when you're done" 

 

As she finished blowing her hair, she puts on her shorts and a grey hoodie. 

 

"Now, let's make up!!" Eunji squeals happily and starts her job.

 

As she puts on the lipstick, which is the last thing before she finishes,she eyed the girl's face and she left her jaw drop-opened.

 

"Wow, girl.. you looked stunning! You're pretty!" she exclaims happily.

 

Ina then turn to the mirror and staring at it in disbelied. "Unnie..is that me?"

 

Eunji clapped her hands.

 

"Now, let's do your hair. Um... braids."

 

Ina sits in silent, like a good girl while staring at the mirror and smiles idiotly.

 

Her hair ended up like this ;

 

"Ah, you're done! Now go change" 

 

Ina then puts on the dress and the heels.

 

"You should put on this" she said while putting on a necklace around the girl's neck;

 

"Em, you have pierced earlobe, right?"

 

Ina nods and took off her white earrings and put on the one that Eunji gave.

 

"Hahh! I like it when I made someone prettier" Eunji nods her head, feeling satisfied.

 

"Am I ugly? Before make up?" Ina asked. Faking a sad face.

 

"Of course you're pretty! It's just that the make up made you look mature"  Eunji said before she packed her make ups and the equipments she used.

 

"Unnie, aren't you going?" Ina asked as the girl is still wearing her casual clothes.

 

"Why do I have to go? I'm just doing my job. When you guys are having dinner, I'll be walking around China with the other staffs. Now, I'm going to the boy's room. Don't mess up your face or your dress" she warned and went to the boy's room.

 

The manager enters the room as th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter