Chapter 8

My Hot Nerd Boyfriend (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day by day just passed like that. You and Byunghun never talk since that day. You felt that your life is nothing without him. But you still can't forgive him or Niel or Yujin. You hated Yujin because she stalked both of you with her camera.

You sighed as your friend, Yura waved her hand in front of you.

"You have your own world right now?" asked Yura when she saw you daydreaming.

You shook your head and continued ate your lunch. You're at the canteen right now with the other queenkas.

Kai came in with Sehun and Chanyeol. He walked to you and pecked your cheek.

"Hi there pretty woman~" Kai said and smiled.

You just ignored him and wiped your cheek.

"She's not in her mood right now." Said Yura to Kai.

"Really? Why?" kai asked.

"Don't know, she won't tell me."

"Well, i just want to say that i want to invite all of you to my house party this saturday night. Make sure all of you to come." Told Kai to the queenkas.

"House party?? Sure we come!!" Shouted Jimin, your other friend.

"Who do you inviting beside us?" asked Yura.

"Sehun and Chanyeol." Kai answered.

"Pfffftt.. Beside both of them too you !" Yura rolled her eyes.

Kai laughed.

"Yeah just cool people in this school and we will have dance floor too!" said Kai exicted.

"Whoaaaa!!! Really?" All your friends said in unison.

Kai nodded.

"And i have invited a DJ too." Kai added.

"DJ???" Yura blinked. "Who?" She continued.

"People always talked about this DJ. They said he is the most popular DJ in Seoul." Kai answered.

"L.JOE???!" said Yura and Jimin together.

You widened your eyes heard his name.

"Yes, i need to made a call to BTD club to hiring him. I need to payed the owner with the high price. They said we can't hire L.Joe but money can solve everything." Kai explained.

"hooooooooo!!! We are sure to come!!! L.Joe will be the DJ for the party!!! OMG!!!" Your friends shouted, really exicted.

"The party start at 7PM. Don't be late." Kai winked to the girls and pecked your cheek again then he leaved with Sehun and Chanyeol.

"~~~-ah! You will come right?!" asked Yura.

You blinked.

"Uhh.. I don't know.." you answered not sure.

"Yaaaaaahhh.. Please come.. For meeeeee...." Yura begged you. She used her puppy eyes.

You sighed and looked at her.

"Fine, but i will be there for not long."

"Okaaaayyy!!! At least you come!!" She cheered.

You just smiled. But your mind wondering around.

'I don't know actually if Byunghun want to take this job. His boss must be forced him.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school

You went to your locker to put your books back and then walked outside the school. The driver cannot pick you up because he needed to took Sungmin to somewhere. So you needed to took a bus to home.

You still thought about the party. You still not sure want to come or not eventhough you said yes to Yura.
Then you remembered if Byunghun's right hand was covered with bandages. You don't know why.

'Do he can DJing with that hand?' you thought.

'Huh.. Why should i care?' you said on your mind and decided to buy ice cream near the park.

Meanwhile you bought the ice cream near the park, Byunghun accidently saw you from far.

He wanted to talk with you but he hesitated. Byunghun already told about his fight with you to Niel and Yujin. Yujin really sorry about what happened. Nie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter