Chapter 23

My Hot Nerd Boyfriend (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byunghun back to your room and he sat on your bed.

"What is it?" You asked him when you saw he brought an envelope. "What's in the envelope?" You asked him again.

"Doctor Jung gave me this when i went to meet him just now. He said the one who donated the eyes for you wrote something in here." Byunghun gave you the envelope.

"Really?" You took the envelope. "I really thankful for this person. I hope i can meet this person.. If this person still alive." You told him and started to open the envelope.

You took a paper from inside the envelope and started to read it slowly. You read it line by line. You widened your eyes, closed your mouth with your hand and started to cry. Byunghun suprised to saw you suddenly crying.

"Baby! What happen? Why you crying?" Byunghun held your shoulders and read the letter too.

[ Listen to this song http://youtube.com/watch?v=9Mk-FTlBK0o&guid=&client=mv-google&gl=ID&hl=en-GB ]

"Hey ~~~, How are you? I hope you're fine. When you receive this letter, that mean you already get your sight back. I'm happy for you. 
This is my last present for you. Yes, i'm donating my eyes for you. I can't give you anything but just make you have hard time because of me. That's why i given my eyes for you.

When you got car accident, my heart broken. I was crying all night at home and thought why this is happened to you. Everyday, i went to hospital where you stayed and sneaked inside your room without no one notice just to saw you. And when i heard you're blind, my heart crashed into a piece. I tried to found the match eyes for you but i can't found it. Until, the day before exams, i went to your doctor and asked if i can donoring my eyes for you. The doctor examined me and gave me the result. It's positive. Without thinking much, i told the doctor that i wanted to giving my eyes for you even that mean i can't see again but it's fine as long you can see again.

I'm really sorry ~~~. I really love you since the first time i met you. You're so cute, pretty and smart. My heart can't stop beating so fast when i see you. But you kept rejecting me until now. That's made me so sad but then i know what the reason is, because you have a boyfriend already. He's the one who i keep bullying. I never thought you're Byunghun's girlfriend. I never knew.

~~~, when you asked me what college i will attend and i answered i will leave Korea and study outside the country and we can't meet again, i lied. The reason why we can't meet again because.. Because i gave my eyes for you. I don't want you to find me. I won't be here if you try to find me. Because i really leave Korea and won't comeback.

All the time we had spent together is so precious to me. The time when you kissed me on the cheek at graduation party was a big happiness to me. I won't forget.

Say my apologize to Byunghun. I'm sorry to bullying him all this time. And ~~~, i want you to do a favor for me. Please.. Please don't ever feel guilty or anything. Don't blame yourself. Maybe i can't see anymore but.. My eyes with you, i will see the world through your eyes. Take care of my precious present to you. Because the eyes is the last thing i can give for you. And this is my last words for you.

Goodbye ~~~, I love you.. Forever..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter