Chapter 18

My Hot Nerd Boyfriend (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the second day of exams. You were in the teacher's room ready to start the exams. Until the last day of exams, your heart beated so fast. 'Today is the last day. After that we can graduate!' You smiled.

Byunghun brought you to teacher's room. "Goodluck baby~ This is the last day."

"I'm so exicted Byunghun.. I cannot wait for graduate." You held Byunghun's hand tightly.

"Me too. Let's finish it and have fun after that." You nodded in agreement and ready to start the last exams. Byunghun went to his class after that.

Two hours passed and the bell rang. All students went out from the class and started talking about the exams.

"It's finally done!" "We will graduate!" "The exams was difficult though." "Let's go to the arcade." "I want to celebrate it."

The aisle full of that chit chat.

Byunghun went to your place and hugged you. "Congratz baby~ We finishing the exams."

You nodded. "I'm so happy!!! A week of worked hard and now it's done." you smiled. "Let's meet Yura."

Byunghun pushed your wheelchair to found Yura. On the other hand, Yura met Jimin.

"Yura.." Jimin called her slowly.

"What?" Yura felt annoyed.

Jimin gulped. "I want to apologize."

"For?"

"Everything."

"No need. We will seperate anyway." Yura ate her bubble gum.

"But i need to.. I'm really sorry for what have i done." Jimin said slowly.

"Sorry? Sorry you say?" Yura laughed. "You have betrayed our friendship and tried to took L.Joe away from ~~~! You called her names! You still want to say sorry? Is sorry can solve anything, there will be no law and prison full of bad guys."

"But Yura!!! I know this is all my fault! I am not a good friend for you and ~~~ and i know i am such a jerk! But at least i can have a chance to apologize!" Jimin tears fell.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter