Chapter 14

My Hot Nerd Boyfriend (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyday after school, Byunghun always went to the doctor's room if he found the match eyes for you. But the doctor always told him the same answer "No." Byunghun always down everytime he heard that, but remembering you made his spirits back again.

Now Byunghun in your room, feed you porridge. He smiled everytime saw you happy. Byunghun always thought why you can still happy when you blind, but he just knew that you were a strong girl.

"Knock.. Knock.."

Someone knocked the door and Byunghun opened the door. He suprised to saw your queenkas friends.

"Ohh.. Hiii L.Joe!! Uhh.. I mean Byunghun, we're here to see ~~~" Yura told him and smiled.

Byunghun looked at you who just sat there, waiting. Then he turned his face to Yura again.

"Fine, but don't do something strange." Byunghun warned them.

"It isn't like we want to kill her." Yura rolled her eyes and came in with the others.

"~~~-ahhh... I miss you..." Yura walked to you and hugged you slowly.

You blinked. "Yura?"

"Yes, it's me! We'd heard everything about your condition and we're so sad ~~~, be patience okay?" Yura said to you.

You smiled. "Thank you Yura, you're my bestfriend."

"We brought you flowers." You other friend, So Yoon put it in front of your nose.

"Smells so good! Thank you." You smiled again and asked So Yoon to put the flowers in a vas.

"I heard that you need eyes donor to get your sight back?" asked Yura.

You nodded. "But i think the doctor not find it yet."

"No worries, He will. And you can see again." Yura smiled and you hugged her.

"By the way, did Jimin come too?" you asked.

"Of course, Hey Jimin, what are you doing just stand in there? You said you really wanted to meet ~~~." Yura said to her.

Jimin, who stood near the door since the time they come, finally walked to you and hugged you.

"Hey ~~~, how are you?" Jimin asked.

"Better because all of you come here." You answered and smiled.

"I hope you get better soon." Jimin nodded.

"Thank you."

After long conversation with your friends, now it's time to them to leaved. One bye one say goodbye to you. The last is Yura and Jimin.

"See you again ~~~" Jimin said to you and went out the room.

"Get well soon ~~~-ah, so we can go shopping together again." Yura winked to you and hugged you.

You laug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter