Distance

Wind Beneath My Wings

Chapter 8: Distance

 

It was Heechul, with Shindong. They saw the two of you talking to each other, assuming that you are one of Kyuhyun's girlfriends.

 

Heechul: This guy.. *clenches fist* He ditched us because of a girl! Damn it! *screams* Ya Cho Kyuhyun!! *hits him*

Kyuhyun: Ya hyung! That hurts! *touches his head*

Shindong: You ditched us yesterday making us believe that you have a little sister!

Kyuhyun: But I do have one! *calls you* ______?

You: Oppa.. *hides behind Kyuhyun*

Heechul: Eh? Oppa? Who is she? A freshman? Dude, the ! Freshmen people are like 15-17 years old.

Kyuhyun: Look what you did, hyung! You scared her. She's my baby sister! ____ Cho!

Heechul: *shocked* SHE IS?!! Well.. *looks at you* Come to think of it, she resembles you a lot.

Kyuhyun: Is that a compliment or an insult?

Shindong: She's the girl version of Kyuhyun.. Only prettier.

Kyuhyun: Ya! I am handsome too!

Heechul: Kyuhyun's sister, ______. Don't be scared. *smiles* I'm Kim Heechul. And the one beside me is Shin Dong Hee, but call him Shindong instead. *shakes hands with you*

You: Hi, Heechul.. oppa.. *shy*

Heechul: (She called me "oppa".. I've been called by that many times.. but with her it's different..)

 

You showed yourself to them, and they all blushed.

 

Kyuhyun: *puts arms around you* She's my little sister, got that??

You: *bows* Annyeong.. sunbaes.. I am ____ Cho.. Nice to meet you.

Heechul: Ya, are you really his sister? Aish, two popular people..

Kyuhyun: *smirks* Ah, the popularity of this guy. ____, should we take you to your classroom?

You: *shrugs* *whispers* Ya Cho Kyuhyun.. didn't you forget what you did yesterday?! *moves 1 yard away from him*

Kyuhyun: *blushing* I said I was sorry..

You: But still! That's my first...!

Shindong: First what??

Kyuhyun: First... CLASS! She has to go to her first class right now!

Heechul: What's the matter, ____? Still not used to being with your brother?

You: *nods* I will go to my classroom now. I can do it on my own. *smiles*

Shindong: Aniyo! The three of us will help you!

You: You would, oppa? *smiles*

Shindong: (She's so cute..) Of course!

 

You glared at Kyuhyun and he got scared. You were far away from him, by the way. You distanced yourself from him that time.

 

Kyuhyun: My sister.. is she creating a distance between us?!