First Broken Heart

Wind Beneath My Wings

Chapter 16: First Broken Heart

 

Yoo Mi: *playfully touches him* I am in love with you~

Kyuhyun: Stop it!! I only think of you as a noona!

Yoo Mi: *frowns* If that's the case then.. I'll reveal this picture to everyone in the web. In 3 seconds, you'll both be expelled. *evil laugh* Either you choose me, or be humiliated for the rest of your life.

Kyuhyun: Noona, you're so cruel.

Yoo Mi: I'll count from one to ten.. Ten...

 

You were outside the gate, holding a lot of shopping bags when Donghae saw and helped you out.

 

Donghae: Whoa, a lot of bags, eh? Let me help you.

You: Gomawo, oppa.. Where is Yoo Mi unni and Kyuhyun oppa?

Donghae: I have no idea. (What's noona's plan? They will just talk, right?)

 

Flashback:

 

Donghae: Noona, I would only join you because I want to court her. But if I found out you hurt _____, you'll be dead.

Yoo Mi: Shut up. You'll get her once I get Kyuhyun.

 

End of Flashback.

 

You walked with him and when you opened the door, you smiled happily and said...

 

You: Oppa, I'm back!

 

Kyuhyun was there, standing still, with his eyes closed. Yoo Mi dropped her phone, and his lips were on her. You stood there, frozen and dropped the fragile things. You tried to pick it up, but you got wounded. Donghae didn't know what to do..

 

You: (What the...) I.. I'm sorry! *bows* *runs away*

Donghae: ______!

 

Flashback:

 

Kyuhyun: (I have no choice...) *holds her hand tight* *throws the phone*

Yoo Mi: Ya! What did you do to my phone!

 

Kyuhyun looked at her straight in the eyes, making Yoo Mi blush.

 

Kyuhyun: I guess there's no helping it. _____, mianhae..

 

Kyuhyun moved closer, and he had to kiss Yoo Mi to stop. For the sake of your safety.

 

End of Flashback.

 

Your heart was broken. You and him, were almost there, yet he kissed another girl. What's worse is that woman is your unni. The wound didn't stop bleeding and you didn't care. You were emotionally in pain that you can no longer feel anything anymore. You were so numb that you wished he knew. Donghae saw you, ran and brought a first aid kit with him. You didn't move, but he started cleaning the wound for you.

 

Donghae: Pabo.. you will lose a lot of blood, you know.

You: Just leave. I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone.

 

He ignored you and continued with what he's doing. You got mad because of that.

 

You: I SAID STOP!!

 

You shouted at him for the first time and began to cry. You can't handle it anymore.

 

You: Sometimes I wish I was a little kid again... Why??? Because I just realized that skinned knees are way easier to fix rather than broken hearts..