Solution

Wind Beneath My Wings

Chapter 12: Solution

 

It was Heechul. He grabbed your hand and you two rode on his motor. Then you stopped by a tea shop when the coast was clear.

 

Heechul: Ya, Ms. Cho. What are you doing in the middle of the night? Don't you know it's dangerous? And why do you have a lot of things with you?

You: Heechul oppa.. *pants* You saved me.. Gomawo. Mianhae as well.

Heechul: You didn't answer my question.

You: I hate Kyu oppa! *sobs*

Heechul: And why?

You: I.. I can't stand him. He's too evil. Telling me hurtful things.. and all he does is play games, drink and not even study! I was really mad at him.

Heechul: Pabo. *pats your head* Of course he's a guy. He has to drink once in a while.

You: Yeah. To the point that he already forgot about his grades.

Heechul: Let me guess, he's too drunk a while ago. Well, we went out for a drink hours ago. He treated us. I don't know why, but he looks mad. What did he told you?

You: He doesn't care about me at all. I wanted to change him. Heechul oppa, please help me.. *begs*

Heechul: Well you know, it actually depends on Kyuhyun.

You: *puppy dog eyes* Jebal?

Heechul: I.. (This cute girl.. is too hard to resist. Kyuhyun, I hate you for having a cute baby sister.) *blush* Then what can I do?

You: Oppa, within 94 days, I want Kyuhyun oppa to lessen his habits. Especially having a lot of girlfriends.

Heechul: But why?

You: I want the best for him, because I love him.

Heechul: EH?! But.. you and him..

You: Why? Is it bad for me to say that? Of course I love him, I really do.

Heechul: What are you thinking?

You: Since he's my brother. Let me finish first.

Heechul: Ah, for the moment I thought you..

You: Me, in love with him? Impossible. That's , oppa.

Heechul: Arraseo, your wish is my command.

You: I know I could count on you. *smiles* Gomawo.

 

Heechul: So, do you want to go home now?

You: Uhm.. maybe? But I still am mad at him.

Heechul: Hahaha, you two are like kids. Lets go.

 

Without hesitations, you agreed to go home. You arrived, and the room was silent. Kyuhyun was there, watching you enter. He was calming himself down, less sober.

 

Kyuhyun: You're back.

You: *looks at him* ..... *walks away* I'm not in the mood, so better shut up for your own good.

Kyuhyun: I was drunk, you know.

You: Yes, I know. Are you done? *irritated*

Kyuhyun: What exactly is your problem?

You: You are, OPPA.

Kyuhyun: A few days ago, you didn't answer my question.

You: So what if I didn't?

Kyuhyun: That's why I'm asking it again.

You: *removes shoes* I'm going to sleep.

Kyuhyun: And where were you a while ago? Where have you been?

You: None of your business.

Kyuhyun: *moves closer* I won't let you go unless you answer those two questions.

You: I DON'T WANT TO. Let me go!

Kyuhyun: Tell me everything! I'm not a mind reader! I know we have a problem.

 

You: PROBLEM?! Yes, we do. Kyuhyun oppa, you would fill me with hurtful words then you would act like nothing's wrong. I'm tired already. First, you kissed me. Do you think it's easy to forget? That's why I was avoiding you that time. Can't you tell? Or are you damn coldhearted? 90 days left, and it's over. Now tell me, do you want me to stay or not?

 

Kyuhyun didn't say anything. And tears ran down your cheeks.

 

You: I guess I would wait for a decade after all.

 

You and him went on separate ways, ignoring each other.