Everything for You

Wind Beneath My Wings

Chapter 20: Everything for You

 

It was Kyuhyun, waiting for you. Your heart started to beat fast as you continue walking near to him. It feels like your heart damn whispers, "Here we go again'"

 

You: What are you doing here?

Kyuhyun: Like what I've said, I've been expecting you.

You: Where's Yoo Mi? Today is your first monthsary, right?

Kyuhyun: Stop finding those who are not around. ______... mianhae.

You: Cut it out already. I went here for a dinner with Donghae oppa.

Kyuhyun: It was all a part of a plan.

 

Flashback:

 

Yoo Mi: I realized that, I should have just let those two love each other. ____.. she's an angel, isn't she? I can tell. I remember Leeteuk. He was the one who sent Katie to you. Donghae, I give up.

Donghae: Why, noona?

Yoo Mi: No matter how I try, I can't make Kyuhyun love me. For him, I'm just his noona. I tried working things out, but it didn't. I'm taking back everything. I'm breaking up with Kyuhyun. I don't want to put myself in a situation when I am too desperate to get someone to love me. He may be mine, but I know that it's ____ that's always in her heart. What they did was not . I was too in love with Kyuhyun, that I did this out of foolishness.

Donghae: It's a good thing you snapped out of it. I'm giving up as well. Those two are meant for each other.

Yoo Mi: Ask ____ to have dinner with you. I'm calling Kyu.

 

Yoo Mi called Kyuhyun, a few hours before their monthsary.

 

Yoo Mi: Kyuhyun-ah?

Kyuhyun: Yes?

Yoo Mi: Mianhae.. But..

Kyuhyun: Eh? Waeyo?

Yoo Mi: I'm breaking up with you.

Kyuhyun: WHAT? What did I do?

Yoo Mi: It's not you, it's me. I know you're in love with someone else. I can't stand the pain anymore. I'm setting you free. You would be happier with _____. You still love her, don't you?

Kyuhyun: Yoo Mi.. I..

Yoo Mi: Donghae will invite her to dinner, and you go there. It will be her last day here once she chooses to be an angel. Do something about it before it's too late.

Kyuhyun: Yoo Mi.. jeongmal.. gomawo..

Yoo Mi: Arraseo. Be happy, from now on.

 

Yoo Mi ended the phone call and that's when they executed the plan.

 

End of Flashback.

 

You: What plan? Are you crazy?

Kyuhyun: Yoo Mi broke up with me.

You: Eh?!

Kyuhyun: Wait. Let me explain first. Donghae picked you up for us to meet. Yoo Mi made this plan. _____, *holds your hand* Jeongmal, mianhae!! *bows* I only made her my girlfriend, because Yoo Mi saw us kissing, and she took a picture of it.. and you would be punished if your secret was revealed.. She attempted to upload our picture.. so I have no choice.. but to kiss her. Mianhae! For all my words. Those are not true. Because I love you, I really do.. Never thought I'd have this feeling that I have right now. This was totally unexpected.. But I love every second of it.

You: Kyuhyun oppa.. *crying*

Kyuhyun: Look at these. I've been playing starcraft for 6 hours. I drank every wine I could find.. _____, don't leave me. If being a bad boy is the only way for you to stay with me and be a human, I would definitely not change for the rest of my life. What's the point of being good when you're not here? *hugs you* Mianhae.. hit me, kick me.. everything. I deserve all of these. If I had my way, I'd spend every day right by your side. If I could stop time, believe me I'd try for you and I. Each moment you're gone is a moment too long..

You: I..

Kyuhyun: Please don't leave me, ______. Jebal..

You: Kyuhyun oppa.. you pabo.. *hits him*

Kyuhyun: I'm really sorry, _____.

You: Remember 4 things: I'm here for you, I care about you, I will never let you down, I love you..

 

You kissed him, while he was oblivious. Until now, you are deeply in love with him.

 

You: Stop apologizing! You didn't do anything wrong! If only you told me the truth..

Kyuhyun: I almost cried, when I hurted you.. Every time I say "I love you" it still doesn't seem like enough compared to what you have shown and done for me..

You: You know what? During that time, when we got separated from each other, you may be far away from me physically but you are never far from me mentally cause you are always on my mind and in my heart :)

 

This time, it was he who kissed you back. And Yoo Mi, Donghae, including Leeteuk were there.

 

Donghae: I know these two would be happier together.

Yoo Mi: You bet they are, Donghae.

Leeteuk: ______!

 

You: Angel superior! Donghae oppa! Yoo Mi unni..

Leeteuk: So this is what you call LOVE. _____, I am here to ask you a question.

You: I'm ready, Leeteuk oppa.

Leeteuk: Would you stay here on Earth as a full human being, or become a full pledged angel, just like me?

You: Eh? They all knew about my identity?

Yoo Mi: De, Donghae used to have an angel with him. _____, I'm really sorry.. *frowns* Would you still forgive me?

You: Angels are supposed to be good. So unni, yes.

 

You and Yoo Mi hugged each other.

 

You: Leeteuk oppa.. I.. *goes to Kyuhyun and holds his hand* I love Cho Kyuhyun, I really do. So, I would choose to become a human. At first, I only wanted to get over this mission, but when I met him, and my friends, I learned what love and friendship is all about.

Leeteuk: Arraseo.. *smiles* From now on, you are now a full human. But you can still visit our kingdom, as an angel since your mom is one of them. Kyuhyun, please don't hurt her anymore, arraseo?

Kyuhyun: Only my hug will hurt her, angel man.

 

Leeteuk gave you blessings, and Yoo Mi and Donghae were happy for the both of you. You both looked into each other's eyes as you kissed, and promised that your love will last as long as you live. So I guess LOVE and FRIENDSHIP are the Wind Beneath your Wings after all :)