My Brother is Evil!

Wind Beneath My Wings

 

Chapter 11: My Brother is Evil!

 

Kyuhyun was at the bar with his friends and started drinking. There were also girls beside them who look like flirt.

 

Heechul: Cheers everyone!

Kyuhyun: Yeah! My treat!

 

The girls beside Kyuhyun started to seduce him, and they were enjoying the moment. He was trying to forget what he saw a while ago. Donghae, on the other hand, took you home and told you to be more affectionate towards Kyuhyun, as a sister of course.

 

Flashback:

 

Donghae: If you want to start a good relationship and be in good terms with Kyuhyun, you must do something about it. Like clean the house, or even cook for him. Between the two of us, Kyuhyun doesn't cook well. He even burned the ham and cooked tasteless noodles back them.

You: *laughs* Shincha?! G-great idea! Oppa, you're a genius!

 

End of Flashback.

 

So you went to the convenience store to buy some foods and cook it. You even cleaned the apartment. As you did all of those things..

 

You: What the?! Failing marks, game consoles.. beer.. and men's magazine?!!!!

 

You saw a cabinet full of Kyuhyun's guilty pleasures and you were not happy about it. You placed all of those things inside a box and hid it from him. The dinner is done, and you kept on waiting for him. 6 hours have passed, and you already fell asleep on the table when he knocked at the door, drunk.

 

Kyuhyun: *dizzy* Ya.. open the door..

 

He fell down on the floor and you had to carry him. You placed him on his bed, and he was still conscious. Only a bit dizzy, though. Then he stood up and tried finding all his vices.

 

Kyuhyun: Ya! Where are my things?!

You: I won't tell! I found them! I thought you're going to change?!!

Kyuhyun: Where did you put it?! Who told you to grab my things without my permission?! And I didn't say anything like that! Listen *moves closer* I don't care about your damn challenge. You only have 94 days and nothing changed. You're useless! All you do is spend time with Donghae hyung and make out with him!

 

You smacked him all of the sudden, making him fall into the bed.

 

You: How dare you say that! I've never done such thing!!!

 

You brought all your things and went outside. While you were walking, you reached a dark place, and some drunk men surrounded you.

 

Guy #1: Oh, a pretty woman. Why in the world are you alone?

You: None of your business.

Guy #2: Aigoo. She's playing hard to get. Come here miss. *grabs you*

You: Get your hands off me! HELP!

 

Then someone appeared and smacked all those guys. Who could that guy be?