Spill the Beans

Wind Beneath My Wings

Chapter 15: Spill the Beans

 

You and Kyuhyun went to the apartment and dryed yourselves. You took turns in changing, then you went to the couch, showing him the amulet you've used to communicate with your mom. He sat next to you, then placed his head on your knees, making you his pillow.

 

Kyuhyun: What's that, ____?

You: Ah, an amulet. It is used by angels to communicate with their relatives. In this world, it is similar to a cellphone.

Kyuhyun: Wow, can I hold it for a while?

You: *gives it to him* Sure, oppa. *smiles*

Kyuhyun: When are you going to call your parents?

You: Eh? Appa is in another country right now. Probably Indonesia, or Germany. He travels most of the time. And umma? Maybe if she's not busy anymore.

Kyuhyun: Ah, I see. When are you going to tell them about us?

You: Uhm.. I still don't know. Oppa, we're supposed to be siblings, weren't we?

Kyuhyun: Oh, right. I almost forgot. But.. I can't help it. *grabs your face to kiss you*

 

Another kiss, another unforgettable moment. Yes, this is love. <3 But knowing that you have to act as siblings, you stopped for a while.

 

You: Oppa, lets take things slow. Always remember, no more vices, arraseo?

Kyuhyun: De, ____. Only you. *crooked smile*

You: *blush* You're so sweet, Kyu oppa. *pinches his cheeks*

 

Two months have passed, and you kept your so-called, "more than friends" relationship. He still didn't court you, but the feeling is mutual. And remember the one who saw you and Kyuhyun kissing? It was Donghae. He was in pain for a few months, seeing what happened, but he kept it to himself.

 

Donghae: Damn it. Two months have passed, and I still can't forget about it. What the hell was Kyuhyun thinking that time that he kissed her own sister? Was he drunk? But.. why did ____ kissed him back?!

 

He was shocked the whole time. To make matters worse...

 

You had to go to the supermarket to cook something for Kyuhyun so you got dressed and ask for his permission.

 

You: Oppa~ I'll be back in a jiffy~

Kyuhyun: Arraseo~ Be careful and go home right after. I'm gonna miss you. *puts arms around your waist and kisses you* I love you, my angel.

You: I love you too, oppa~

 

Unexpectedly, Yoo Mi, who is in love with Kyuhyun saw that, and got very shocked. She took a picture as well and became mad.

 

Yoo Mi: Liars. I know there's something fishy about them.

 

She immediately went to Donghae and told him what she saw.

 

Donghae: Noona.. you.. saw them too?

Yoo Mi: The heck I did.. What do you mean..? You've seen them before?! Why didn't you tell me?!

Donghae: Ya, stop blaming me. I had to keep it for 2 months, you know. I want to know the reason why they kissed. They're siblings, aren't they?

Yoo Mi: I guess not. Would siblings kiss each other like that? Ya Donghae, would we do such thing?

Donghae: Yuck. That's disgusting, noona.

Yoo Mi: I know, right? That's insane. Donghae, you like her, don't you?

Donghae: *blushing* Huh?

Yoo Mi: Stop acting like you don't. I know you do. And I have a plan. *smirks*

Donghae: And what's your plan?

Yoo Mi: Watch and learn, Donghae. You'll get her, and I will make Kyuhyun mine. How's that?

Donghae: And how am I supposed to do that? Noona, just shut up.

Yoo Mi: FINE. Don't blame me if Kyuhyun and her get married.

 

Donghae: (Aniyo.. I don't want that to happen.) Count me in.

Yoo Mi: That's my brother.

 

Yoo Mi started planning and knocked at Kyuhyun's door. She wore a seductive outfit that made her look like an idiot.

 

Yoo Mi: Kyuhyun-ah~ <3

Kyuhyun: Yoo Mi noona? *blushing* Why are you here?

Yoo Mi: *whispers to his ear* I know your dirty little secret. I knew it all along.

Kyuhyun: Noona, what's with the outfit?! Can you please change first?

Yoo Mi: *moves closer* Aniyo.. Non-sense. *pulls his shirt* You and ____. I saw you kissing each other.

Kyuhyun: *shocked* (DAMN IT. SHE KNEW!) Maybe you're just imagining things.

Yoo Mi: LIAR. I saw it. *shows the picture* People lie, but pictures don't. What are you two, really?

Kyuhyun: (If I tell her the truth, ____ will be punished.) I..

 

Flashback:

 

Leeteuk: Kyuhyun, before I forget. Don't ever ell anyone that _____ is an angel. Or else, she'll be gone forever.

Kyuhyun: Whatever. So many rules.

 

End of Flashback.

 

Yoo Mi: Kyuhyun-ah~ <3 <3 You know what? I've been dying to tell you this..

Kyuhyun: What?