Rain or Shine

Wind Beneath My Wings

Chapter 4: Rain or Shine

 

Waking up, you found yourself in Kyuhyun's arms. You opened your eyes slowly, asking yourself if this was real.

 

You: Kyuhyun oppa..

Kyuhyun: *opens eyes* YA! WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING IN HERE?! Where is the angel man?

You: Teukie oppa left. He said I would stay with you. *smiles and shows aegyo* Annyeong! I'm _____ and I will be your guardian angel from now on! *hugs him*

 

Kyuhyun blushed upon hearing that.

 

Kyuhyun: Ya.. you're harassing me. Don't hug me all of the sudden.

You: Oh, right. Mianhae, I'm just too excited, you know. *grins* By the way, we had to pretend that we are siblings.

Kyuhyun: *slaps himself* WHAT THE HECK.. *looks at the clock* Ya! I'm late for school!

 

He hurried, and left without saying anything. You were left alone, doing nothing.

 

Donghae was on his way to the park when he saw you, lying on the floor.

 

Donghae: Ya, what are you doing?! You can use the bed, you know.

You: I'm bored.. Oppa went to school.

Donghae: Oh right, he has classes today. Want to go to the park with me? I'll wait for you outside.

You: You sure you want to go with me? *puppy dog eyes*

Donghae: *blushing* *pinches your cheek* Of course. *smiles* See you after a few minutes.

 

You got dressed, and went outside. Donghae brought his car along, with his bike in the compartment. After a few minutes, you arrived.

 

Donghae: Wow, the sun is shining brightly, isn't it? Just like your smile, _____.

You: Shincha? It's been a while since I went here. *smiles sweetly* Gomawo, oppa.

Donghae: *blushing* Y-you're welcome, ____. Do you want something to eat?

 

You nodded and you two ate ice cream, tteobokki and fish cakes. He held your hand, and you played with the other kids in the playground. Donghae likes to be with children, and he looked like one of them.

 

You: Oppa, you sure like kids, don't you? You remind me of my dad.

 

Your dad loves children, especially babies. No wonder he chose to be a child psychologist.

 

Donghae: Shincha? Yes, I love kids. I can't wait to become a father someday. (Hopefully, you'll be my wife.)

You: I can tell that you will be a good father to your future children. And a faithful husband to your wife.

 

Donghae blushed in a very cute way and after an hour of playing, the kids gave you both a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek then went to their parents.

 

Kid #1: Noona, Hyung! Pai pai ^^ *waves*

Kid #2: Unni~ *hugs you* Oppa~ Hope to see you again!

 

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun's school dismissed them earlier and his friends Shindong and Heechul asked him to play games with them.

 

Shindong: Ya Kyuhyun! Lets have a drink! After all, they dismissed us early!

Heechul: Or maybe lets play starcraft from 3 hours.

 

Kyuhyun wanted to drink and play games, but he remembered you all of the sudden.