Approval

Wind Beneath My Wings

Chapter 3: Approval

 

You and Leeteuk went to the housekeeper who is in charge of the apartments to talk to her. She was Lee Yoo Mi, a noona who is three years older than Kyuhyun. And just so you know, she is in love with him. She was very pretty. With big eyes, brown hair and slim figure. She resembles a doll actually.

 

Yoo Mi: Annyeong~ *waves* What can I do for you?

 

She was very approachable, and she looks young for her age.

 

Leeteuk: Ah, I was wondering if she could stay with Kyuhyun.

Yoo Mi: Eh? But you know that this is a boy's apartment, right?

 

Leeteuk bursted into tears, obviously acting, but made Yoo Mi shocked.

 

Leeteuk: *holds her hand* Please.. let her stay with her brother. Her oppa.

Yoo Mi: *shocked* What?!! Kyuhyun has a baby sister?! *looks at her* Well, she looks a bit like Kyuhyun. In fact, she's the girl version of him. Come inside, and lets settle this matter.

Leeteuk: Arraseo, gomawo.. pretty yeoja. *smiles* _____, mind if you stay here outside for a while?

You: *nods* De, take your time.

 

Leeteuk continued to talk to her while you were waiting outside. You were still wearing Kyuhyun's clothes. A cap, a shirt and a pair of pants.

 

You: Wow, I missed wearing human clothes. Umma, bogeo shipeo.. *sighs* *frowns*

 

You really missed your mom, who's in the other world. She's now a full pledged angel, who encountered the same challenge. Then she fell in love with a human, who is now your father, but is in Indonesia right now because of work.

 

Then suddenly, there was a boy next door who stood next to where you are. It was Donghae. He was very handsome. With that black hair, big eyes and he's wearing a checkered polo, pants and aviators, he captured your attention instantly.

 

Donghae: Hi~

You: *blushes* Annyeong.. *bows*

Donghae: What is a pretty girl doing in here? *lifts your chin* Are you sad? And.. *looks at you from head to toe* That's Kyuhyun's outfit.. don't tell me you..

You: *blushing* Aniyo!!!!!! What were you thinking?!!

 

Leeteuk and Yoo Mi went outside, seeing you and Donghae together.

 

Yoo Mi: *sobs* I didn't know Kyuhyun's sister had a hard time and is missing her brother so much.. Arraseo, _____. You can stay with him as long as you want. If you want, I can also lend you my clothes.

You: *looks at Leeteuk* *whispers* Ya.. angel oppa.. what the heck did you told her?

Leeteuk: *whispers back*I used pity to let you stay with him..

You: What the..?

Leeteuk: By the way, her full name is _____ Cho.

You: *bows* Annyeong Haseo, ____ imnida..

Donghae: (She's Kyuhyun's baby sister?! *shocked* She's pretty.. and I thought Kyuhyun has only one noona..) Hi, I'm Donghae. You can call me oppa if you want~ And I can give you a tour here if you want.

You: Uhm..

Yoo Mi: Ya Lee Donghae! Feed the fishes already in the aquarium!!

Donghae: *holds the fish food* EH?! I forgot! *pinches your cheeks* See you later, my pretty dongsaeng. *winks*

 

It seems that Donghae already has his eyes on you. And you have no clue.

 

Yoo Mi: I apologize for my baby brother. He looks matured, but he's a kid trapped in a man's body. Oh dear dongsaeng, you have to change your clothes. Kyu's shirt is big for you. (I must be nice to her since she might be my sister in law.. someday.)

Leeteuk: I'll come back tomorrow with your allowance, okay?

You: Thank you, oppa. *smiles*

 

Yoo Mi gave you clothes to wear and it was placed inside a box. Leeteuk helped you carry it as you went back to Kyuhyun's apartment.

 

You: *pokes him* He's sleeping. How cute.

Leeteuk: *laughs* Always remember your task, arraseo? My precious angel, I have to go now and fulfill my duties as an angel superior. *kisses your forehead* See you in a hundred days.

 

Leeteuk left, and it was you and Kyuhyun left inside the room. You started at his innocent baby face and touched it.

 

You: He's so cute when he's asleep.. I wish he would be easy to deal with.. I need to become a full pledged angel soon.

 

You slept on the floor, making yourself comfortable :)