Worried

Wind Beneath My Wings

Chapter 5: Worried

 

Kyuhyun: I'll pass this time. My little sister is waiting for me.

Heechul: *shocked* You.. have a little sister?? *rolls eyes*

Kyuhyun: De.. I have to go now.. *waves* Bye!

 

He rushed on his way home, but unfortunately you weren't there. Only Yoo Mi was present.

 

Kyuhyun: Yoo Mi noona, have you see my sister? *worried*

Yoo Mi: Aniyo, but I think she went out with my brother.

Kyuhyun: (She went out.. with Donghae hyung?!) Ah, is that so? Noona, do you know when will they come back?

Yoo Mi: (He's cute when worried.. *blush*) I don't know.. relax Kyu. She's with my brother anyway.

 

At the park, you were riding a bike with Donghae, holding him from behind. Then unexpectedly, it started to rain.

 

Donghae: Damn, it's raining! ____, lets go inside the car!

 

It was raining hard, and you had to dry yourselves inside the car. And the road was muddy and flooded.

 

Donghae: Oh no.. the road. How can we go home?

You: Eottokke? *scared* Kyuhyun oppa.. might be worried.

Donghae: *grabs phone* We'll call them. *no signal* Damn it.. no signal. ____, lets stay here in the car until the rain has stopped. *removes his jacket* Here, wear this to keep you warm.

You: Will you be alright?

Donghae: *moves closer* *smiles* I will, when you're with me.

 

Then all of the sudden, there was thunder and lightning, and you were scared and you covered your ears. You were shaking as well.

 

Donghae: Are you alright??

 

Another thunder and lightning striked again, and you held him..

 

You: Mianhae.. *sobs* I'm scared.. *shaking*

 

Donghae moved closer, patted your head and hugged you securely. You stopped shaking, and you can feel his warmth.

 

Donghae: Hold on to me, ____. I'll never let you go.

You: Jeongmal.. gomawo.. *sobs*

Donghae: Stop crying, ____. Oppa is here.

 

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun was still waiting for you. He can't eat or sleep.

 

Kyuhyun: Where are you, my angel?

 

The rain continued to pour. And as you and Donghae hold on to each other, there was someone, waiting in vain.