First Kiss

Wind Beneath My Wings

Chapter 6:  First Kiss

 

It rained hard, and you two were still inside the car. You were sleeping, and Donghae was watching you the whole time.

 

Donghae: (Seeing her sleep, she reminds me of an angel. So pure and innocent. I think I'm falling for her. She's one of a kind. Her brown hair, brown eyes and milky skin, makes her attractive. Will Kyuhyun allow me to make a move on her? I hope so..)

 

The sun shined brightly, and the flood was gone. Donghae drove around all the way home. You woke up, capturing his attention. It was already 3am when you arrived. Yoo Mi and Kyuhyun were both worried.

 

Yoo Mi: Ya!! Where have you been?! Damn it, we were worried about you and _____!

Kyuhyun: I didn't sleep the whole time!

Donghae: *bows* Please don't scold her. I was the one who asked her to accompany me. It rained..

Yoo Mi: How can you tell us not to scold you and her? It's already 3am! You know Kyuhyun's sister is a girl and he's overprotective towards her.

Donghae: Let me explain first, noona! It flooded there, and there's no signal. How am I supposed to call or go home?

Yoo Mi: Aigoo.. you are aware that it will rain.. just please.. don't do it again.

 

Kyuhyun didn't say a word, and grabbed your hand with full force. He was very mad. You were both inside the apartment, and he began scolding you.

 

Kyuhyun: _____, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! You went out with a guy without my permission!

You: He wasn't just a random guy.. it was Donghae oppa..

Kyuhyun: But still! I told you not to go to other places without informing me where and who you are with.

You: But.. I was bored. I can't go to school with you. *frowns* I should have been enrolled in the same school with you.. I only have 98 days left. I am not like other guardian angels who could be invisible in other's eyes..

Kyuhyun: Don't change the subject. You know it's dangerous to be with guys during the night!

You: I didn't go out with him at night. It was still in the afternoon when we went out. We stayed there inside the car and waited for the rain to stop.

Kyuhyun: What if he kissed you, or did something bad?! You still don't know any of this!!

 

You: Look who's talking! You're also a guy and I am with you all the time!!

Kyuhyun: Because I am your master!

You: *sobs* Do you think I would let him do those things? Just because I am half human doesn't mean I don't know anything. Don't you dare underestimate me! In my world, I have no one to play with.. *still crying* I was waiting for you to come back.. I want to go to school.. have friends, and be with you. Isn't that what a guardian angel should be? *sniffs*

 

Kyuhyun felt the loneliness in your voice. He breathe slowly, and touched you face. Then he wiped your tears, and kissed your lips carefully. You felt as if blood and sin were on your lips.. and you can feel the softness. He closed his eyes as he continued. He touched your hair, then grabbed your face. Your tears started to fall, because it was unexpected. You felt as if you were paralyzed and you can't move. You just stood still, letting him kiss you. For him, it was an approval. You and him are supposed to be siblings, but why were you doing this? It's like , only thing is you aren't related by blood. Your first kiss, was taken away by your master. You gained consciousness and you pushed him as the kiss goes deeper and passionate.

 

You: This is not right.. *walks away from him* I am your sister..

Kyuhyun: We're just pretending to be siblings. *holds your hand* (My little angel, pretending to be my little sister. My little sister.. can't be this cute.)  Ask the angel man's help.

You: Waeyo? (After stealing my first kiss..)

Kyuhyun: Starting tomorrow, do your duties. You will go to school with me. *hugs you* (Imagine how Bu Po Shang hugged Gong Xi while filming his MV in Skipbeat) Mianhae, I was concerned about you.

 

After that kiss, he decided to keep you for good.

 

Kyuhyun: *kisses you again* Change me into a new person, my angel.

You: *blushing* I..

 

With one snap, angel Teukie performed magic and you got in into Kyuhyun's university. He was already 20 that time, and at the age of 17, you are the maknae. The next day, you were on your way to school, pretending to be his sister.