My Love for You

Wind Beneath My Wings

Chapter 17: My Love for You

                   

Donghae stopped for a moment and began to hold you tight. Love hurts the most when the person you love is a person who you shouldn't be in love with..

 

You: Let me go.. I don't need your sympathy.

Donghae: *holds you tighter* *bursts into tears* Aniyo! No matter how many times you push me away, I would never hurt you like the way he did. Even after all the heart break, the confusion, and the tears... I'm still here, never leaving. I'm still in love with you.

You: What do you mean?

Donghae: DON'T YOU GET IT, _____?! I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU.. ____ Cho!

You: But Donghae oppa..

Donghae: You can like me or not. You can kiss me or not. I will still love you no matter what. I will be here when you fall. No matter what I will Love you. I know you're in love with someone else. You like Kyuhyun..

You: W-what are you saying?? How can I be in love with Kyuhyun oppa?

Donghae: Stop lying to me. I know who you really are. YOU ARE AN ANGEL. A half-human, half-angel.

 

You were shocked. How did Donghae knew about this?

 

You: H-how did you know?! *shocked*

Donghae: *wraps your hand in a bandage* I.. I've been a bad boy too, before.

 

Flashback:

 

5 years ago, when Donghae was still 7 years old, he was given a guardian angel too by Leeteuk whose name is Katie because he was very mischievous and always putting pranks on everybody. But unlike Kyuhyun, Donghae only gave 25 days for her to become a full-angel. He liked her, but Katie rejected him because she only wanted her mission to be fulfilled. That left him broken hearted.

 

End of Flashback.

 

You: So.. that Katie.. is your first love?

Donghae: Yes, but she's all a part of the past now. When we first saw each other, I remembered Leeteuk. And he saw me after a few years. When I fed the fishes, he went towards me.

 

Another Flashback:

 

Leeteuk: Lee Donghae, it's been a while.

Donghae: Leeteuk hyung, you still remember me.

Leeteuk: It's been five years. How are you?

Donghae: I'm doing fine, as you can see. How is Katie?

Leeteuk: She's busy, taking care of the other angels.

Donghae: Ah, that's great.

Leeteuk: Do you still have feelings for her?

Donghae: Not anymore, hyung. She rejected me. It's her loss, not mine. She chose to break my heart. So, that other angel, will be guarding Kyuhyun from now on?

Leeteuk: Yes, she will.

Donghae: She's very pretty. I hope Kyuhyun won't break her heart.

Leeteuk: Yeah. Well, I have to go now. It was nice chatting with you.

Donghae: Arraseo. Take care, hyung.

 

End of Flashback.

 

You: Oppa, you knew all along..

Donghae: Yes, I did. If it weren't for Leeteuk.

You: Please keep this as a secret. Jebal.. because if you don't.. I..

Donghae: I know, relax. You'll be punished, if ever. Your secret is safe with me. Are you feeling better now?

You: My heart still hurts. Oppa, I know someday you'll find the one for you.

Donghae: *sighs* How can I find someone better when I already found the best? It's you, _____. *wipes your tears* Don't cry anymore for the wrong guy.

You: How long are you going to keep this up, oppa? I don't want to break your heart.

Donghae: Until my heart voluntarily quits, which I think is a bit impossible.

You: So.. my "brother" loves your sister after all.