Choice

Wind Beneath My Wings

Chapter 2: Choice

 

Then unexpectedly, there was a blinding light that interrupted both of you. It was Leeteuk, again.

 

Leeteuk: Ya.. would you two keep it down? Especially you, y Kyu.

Kyuhyun: Huh? Who are you to call me that? Do I know you? Why are you glowing? And why is there a hot girl sleeping beside me?! Is this some kind of joke?

Leeteuk: She's not just an ordinary "hot" girl. She's your guardian angel, and you will be her master.

Kyuhyun: *laughs* What kind of stupid thing is this? ANGEL? Like I would believe you.

Leeteuk: Well, if that's the case then..

 

Leeteuk held his trident and with one touch, the sunny weather turned into a stormy one.

 

Kyuhyun: What.. is the meaning of this?! *looks*

Leeteuk: You wouldn't want to make me mad, now would you?

Kyuhyun: Ya, what are you exactly?!

Leeteuk: *changes the weather* I am an angel. Their angel superior. I am the head of all the angels in this world. Cho Kyuhyun, you've been a bad boy. A mischievous bad boy. And by that, we've decided to put a guardian angel who would need to change you.

Kyuhyun: Change me? That's a waste of time. She would just get tired of me.

Leeteuk: But she has to, in order to become an angel.

Kyuhyun: Wait.. what?

Leeteuk: She has to change you into a good person. You quit being bad, and she'll become an angel just like me.

Kyuhyun: I thought she was already a guardian angel?

Leeteuk: She is. She's half-human though. And she will be living with you starting now as a human girl.

Kyuhyun: Aigoo.. this is giving me a headache.. so angels do exist? Why don't you have any wings?

Leeteuk: I have one. *shows it*

 

Leeteuk showed his wings, white in color and big in size.

 

Leeteuk: Do you believe me now?

Kyuhyun: *rolls eyes* Arraseo.. but please keep your wings for now.. the feathers are falling.

Leeteuk: Okay. *smiles*

Kyuhyun: This is amazing.. but.. why doesn't she have one of these?

Leeteuk: Like what I've said, she's still half human. And she has to be with you until you become a better person.

Kyuhyun: What? Why do I have to be monitored? Am I too evil?

Leeteuk: Well, you drink, most of the time, party, change girlfriends every week, and spend time playing computer games instead of studying.

Kyuhyun: Duh, I am a teenager. I have a life too, you know.

Leeteuk: You're still underage, pabo.

Kyuhyun: But then again, my life is none of your business.

Leeteuk: Of course it is!

Kyuhyun: S-shut up.. I am just dreaming. Put her away.

Leeteuk: _____?

You: Yes?

Leeteuk: If he doesn't want to be your master, then you have to wait for another decade.

 

You: ANIYO!!! *looks at Kyuhyun and kneels* Please don't push me away.. *sobs* I want to be just like mom.. This is my only way to become a full pledged angel. I've been waiting for this for 5 years now. *holds his hand*

Kyuhyun: *moves away* You will just fail, better wait than fail.

Leeteuk: Are you sure about that, Kyuhyun?

You: Jebal.. *bows* I won't be a burden.

Kyuhyun: (This girl is persistent. And.. cute.. *blush*) I..

Leeteuk: I guess Kyuhyun is still confused. Kyuhyun, we will give you 12 hours to decide. For now, ____ will stay outside and pretend to be your sister.

Kyuhyun: I have a noona, not a little sister.

Leeteuk: That's why it's called pretending.

Kyuhyun: What if the housekeeper knew? They might thought I'm making out with her.

 

Leeteuk performed a magic and became a human which shocked Kyuhyun.

 

Leeteuk: Come with me, ____. I will ask the housekeeper about this. *holds your hand*

Kyuhyun: YA! WAIT!!!! SHE.. *blushing* would go outside, wearing that?! This is a boy's apartment! There are 2 other guys who would be living next to me and she is wearing.. *blushing* Damn it.. *hands a shirt* Ya angel girl, put this shirt on. You look as if you're going to a slumber party.

Leeteuk: Ah.. I think I know what you're talking about. Mianhae, my ____! I will give you some human clothes later!

 

(Note: You were wearing sleeping outfit that's why Kyuhyun forbade you to go outside. And since you are pretty, guys might think y stuff to you.)

 

Kyuhyun: What an angel. Is she really a human? *raises eyebrows*

Leeteuk: OH SORRY. She's been an angel for a decade and 7 years.

Kyuhyun: Seriously? How the heck did she became human?

Leeteuk: Because she inherited that from her mom and dad. Got it?

 

You are having a hard time fitting the shirt and wore it backwards.

 

You: I.. can't breathe..

Kyuhyun:*face palm* Pabo! That's not how you wear a shirt! Come here!

 

He put it in the correct way and asked you to borrow and wear his clothes for a while.

 

You: Is this alright now?

Kyuhyun: *blushing* (An angel.. she's one of a kind.) Y-yeah. Hey Mr. Angel, will you be kind enough to leave me alone for a while? I have to sleep and think of what happened.

Leeteuk: Arraseo. Come, ____.

 

Leeteuk went and talked to the housekeeper while Kyuhyun went back to bed.

 

Kyuhyun: What the heck did I just get into? *sighs* Am I being punished?!!