Popularity

Wind Beneath My Wings

Chapter 9: Popularity

 

Kyuhyun: _____.. *moves beside you* Why are you distancing yourself from me?

You: *glares* Don't get too close to me!

Heechul: *laughs* When she glares, she looks a lot like you. She's growing up, Kyuhyun! *sticks tongue out* _____, we're here now!

You: *nervous* Wow.. so many students.. *looks around* Gomawo, Heechul oppa..

 

Breathing deeply, you entered the classroom, capturing the attention of many.

 

While Kyuhyun..

 

Kyuhyun: *worried* *sits in a corner* (Since when did she start ignoring me?) Aish, she changed.. (Is it because she can't get over the fact that I kissed her?)

Shindong: You're overreacting, Kyuhyun. Of course she has to grow up and be matured. She's not used to being treated like a baby anymore.

Kyuhyun: She's still a baby..

Heechul: Would you please stop worrying? Maybe she has to adjust first.

Kyuhyun: You do have a point. But.. I wanted to be closer to her since it's been almost a decade since we last saw each other.

Shindong: Why that long?

Kyuhyun: Long story, hyung.

Heechul: Anyway, between the three of us, I like her. Kyuhyun, can I court her?

Kyuhyun: *shocked* ANIYO! SHE'S ONLY 17!!!!!!

 

You captured the attention of many people, especially boys. You've become even more popular when they knew you are Cho Kyuhyun's little sister. You blushed a lot because you're not used to the attention they are giving you. During your break, Donghae went to your room to check you out ^^

 

Donghae: ______? *smiles and looks around*

Random Girl #1: Omoo! Is that Lee Donghae oppa in the college department?!

Random Girl #2: He is! Damn, what a handsome guy! And she's looking for you, _____!

 

Your classmates called you. Seeing Donghae oppa, you hurried and suddenly, you tripped in front of him. Donghae held you afterwards, making your classmates jealous and giddy.

 

Donghae: Whoa, be careful. *smiles*

You: *stands up* Mianhae, how clumsy of me.

Donghae: *pats your head* You're so cute~

You: I am? Hahaha. I'm so glad to see you, oppa.

 

The other boys and girls went towards you and him.

 

Random Boy: Are you two dating?

You: *blushing* Aniyo.. we're just friends..

Donghae: Yeah, friends. (I wish we could be more than that..)

Random Boy: *pats your head* She's so cute. Sunbae, you're lucky if she was your girl. Off you go, ____! Your boyfriend is waiting for you~

 

You gave Donghae a wam smile, and you two ate together. So in just a single day, three guys are already into you. Plus your boy classmates. ^^