Goodbye

Wind Beneath My Wings

Chapter 18: Goodbye.

 

While in his apartment, Kyuhyun wiped his lips, disgusted after kissing Yoo Mi. She was very shocked.

 

Kyuhyun: Is that what you wanted, noona? Delete that picture now.

Yoo Mi: Don't call me noona. From now on, I'm your jagiya.

Kyuhyun: That was not a part of the deal. You're not my girlfriend.

Yoo Mi: Then why did you kissed me? I never asked you to do that. I said, either you become my boyfriend, or I'm going to upload this picture.

Kyuhyun: Fine. So be it. I'm going to be your boyfriend, but only in secret.

Yoo Mi: What's the point if it's going to be in secret? Your sister and Donghae saw us.

Kyuhyun: Shut up. It's my way of stopping you. Happy now?

Yoo Mi: Never been happier, my love. *smiles*

 

So, without second thoughts, Kyuhyun was persuaded to become Yoo Mi's boyfriend, for the sake of your safety. You and Donghae entered the apartment, seeing Kyuhyun talking to Yoo Mi.

 

Yoo Mi: _____! What's wrong?! (I bet she's in pain right now.)

You: (Even if I'm an angel, *WARNING* my wings are broken, the Halo is shot, the horns are showing and the tail is growing. Watch your back!) Unni, it's nothing.

Kyuhyun: Nothing?! You're wounded! Let me check. *holds your hand*

You: *glares* (Hypocrite jerk.) I SAID IT'S NOTHING. *looks at Donghae* Oppa, you may go now.

Donghae: Are you sure?

You: Yes, I can manage. Gomawo.

 

Faking a smile, you went to your double deck bed and cried your heart out. That time, Yoo Mi left and Kyuhyun went towards you.

 

Kyuhyun: Are you crying?

You: No, I'm playing dead.

 

The worst part of this is.. the one who made you cry is also the one who can make you smile.

 

Kyuhyun: (I have to do this to protect you.) So.. you saw us.

You: Aniyo, I didn't. That's why I ran away.

Kyuyhun: Answer me well!

You: What for? Hell yeah, you were making out. You were the one telling me not to do that with Donghae oppa. Hypocrite. You used to be the one that would listen, and make everything alright. Now you are the one that's causing all the pain and sadness... Funny how things can change.

Kyuhyun: (The hardest part about loving you? Knowing I shouldn't... I feel like I'm in pain right now.) Why are you crying? Because of what you saw? You're not my girlfriend, ____. (Because you are my future wife.)

You: That's the hardest part. You gave me a reason to love you more. How can I forget about you, when you gave me so much to remember?? Because forgetting about someone you love, is like remembering someone you never knew.

Kyuhyun: I didn't court you because I know we would end up this way. You know I'm a player, yet you fell in love with me. (I want to cry right now..)

You: If I could forget everything, I can honestly say I would. I can't imagine how peaceful it would be to be able to pass you on the street & have no idea who you are. You didn't catch me at all.

Kyuhyun: You know what? You're more of a human than an angel.

You: I don't care.

Kyuhyun: Sorry for not catching you. And sorry for making you believe that this was real. (It is real..)

You: Sorry for loving you too.

Kyuhyun: Don't worry. I'll be good. You would still be a full pledged angel.

You: You better be. It's the least you could do. But for now, I want to leave. *stands up*

Kyuhyun: *holds your hand* Hold on, you're still my sister.

You: Correction, PRETENDING TO BE YOUR DAMN SISTER. I need some time alone.

Kyuhyun: I..

You: FINE. If you won't, I will leave! *runs*

Kyuhyun: Where are you going?! Ya!!!