Hello, School Girl

Wind Beneath My Wings

Chapter 7: Hello, School Girl.

 

It was your first day in school and you went outside, with Kyuhyun. You still can't forget what he did last night. His kiss still lingers in yours and you were very nervous. Well, if you were kissed that way, it would seem very awkward. Donghae was on his way to school as well when he offered you and Kyuhyun a ride.

 

Donghae: *opens the car window* Hop in, my dongsaengs.

Kyuhyun: Hyung.. thanks..

 

You sat on the passenger's seat, beside Donghae. While Kyuhyun stayed at the back seat.

 

Donghae: Are you excited, _____?

You: Yes oppa! And I'm a bit nervous.. *shaking*

Donghae: *holds your hand* Don't worry, everything will be fine..

Kyuhyun: (These two.. they've got closer after what happened. They act as if I don't exist. Why am I feeling this way?) Ya hyung! Don't do that to her!

Donghae: *shows both your hands, holding each other to him* What, this? What's wrong with holding her hand? She's nervous.

Kyuhyun: *holds your other hand* Well if she is, I can hold it anytime.

Donghae: Ya! I'm driving! Stop being so overprotective! I won't do anything bad to her!

Kyuhyun: I'm her brother!

 

Donghae parked the car, ignoring Kyuhyun's complains. He opened the door for you.

 

Donghae: *smiles* Here we are, my angel.

You: *looks around* This school is big!! I might get lost on my way..

Kyuhyun: I will take you to my room first and introduce you to my classmates. *holds your hand*

Donghae: (Damn, I was about to ask her! I feel competition! Why is that so?) See you later then, ____. *gives you a peck on the cheek*

You: *blushing* Oppa..

Kyuhyun: (What the..?! But still, I kissed her lips last night. I'm still in the lead!) Ya hyung! Stop that!!

 

Kyuhyun looked at you closely and you were shivering. Your black blazer, checkered skirt and black boots made you more like a high school girl. People were staring at the two of you.

 

You: *removes hand* I can do this. I have a map anyway. *blushing*

Kyuhyun: You look red.. *puts hand on your forehead* Do you have a fever?

You: D-don't be too close to me.. *blushing*

Kyuhyun: What's on your mind right now?

You: (You.. and the way you kissed me..) Nothing..

Kyuhyun: Liar. Tell me. I'm not a mind reader.

 

You were about to answer when someone went towards the two of you.

 

Who could that person be?