Kiss in the Rain

Wind Beneath My Wings

Chapter 14: Kiss in the Rain

 

You were on your way home and you forgot to bring your umbrella so you just ran. You were wet that time and you shivered and went to the garden with a shelter on it. It was alright at first, but when thunder and lightning strike..

 

You: *crying* *covering ears and closed eyes* ANIYOOOOOO! *scared*

 

There was a person who covered your ears also with large headphones, playing a loud ballad music then placed a coat on you, turned you around and gave you a tight hug. It was your evil oppa, Kyuhyun. He hugged you so tight and made you feel warm and secured.

 

Flashback:

 

Leeteuk: Kyuhyun-ah. I have a favor to ask.

Kyuhyun: What is it, angel man?

Leeteuk: _____, is afraid of thunder and lightning. So whenever you're with her and she encounters that, please hold her tight. I can't do it to her since I have some tasks too.

Kyuhyun: Is that so? Arraseo. Wait, are you in love with her?

Leeteuk: *blushing* I have to go now.

 

End of Flashback.

 

Kyuhyun: Pabo. What if you got sick doing this?

You: *blushing* Kyuhyun oppa. I thought you want me to leave?

Kyuhyun: *holds you tighter* I don't want to! I didn't give you an answer, you angel! You'll leave me without saying anything?! Don't you know how I can't stand a day without you?! It hurts, seeing you ignoring me and putting your attention to others. Worse, I GET JEALOUS. Even if it's Heechul hyung or Donghae hyung. Worst?! I realized that.. I'M DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH YOU. ____, I LOVE YOU..

 

Hearing those three words made the world stop between you and him. A human being, in love with an angel? Your heart started to beat fast.

 

Kyuhyun: I'm sorry, but I love you. I really do. I saw you hugged Donghae hyung so I went out for a drink to forget about it. Those bottles of beer? Shindong hyung asked me to keep it. I never drink at home. Those men's magazines? I threw them away. My 15 girlfriends, including flings? They are a part of my past. Anything, ____. Just for you not to leave me..

You: You.. did these for me?

Kyuhyun: Yes, I'd do anything. Just to be with you, _____. Please stay.

You: Umma was right. I shouldn't give up just yet. Oppa, mianhae.. *bows*

Kyuhyun: I should be the one saying sorry. I didn't think before I speak.

You: Aniyo, gwenchanayo. Oppa?

Kyuhyun: Yes?

You: *blush* I.. I love you too...

 

Yes, you were very much in love with him all along. Even if you have to keep everything as a secret. You told him everything. He smiled at your blushing face and touched it like never before.

 

Kyuhyun: _____, close your eyes.

You: Eh? But why?

 

He touched your lips and closed your mouth. With a touch, he slowly made lips on yours. This time, you kissed him back. Your hands held each other, and his other hand held your waist. He moved to your neck, leaning forward, giving him approval. The feeling is mutual and you wished this would never end. The kiss had turned deeper, passionate and filled with emotions as you go on. He threw the umbrella away and stopped.

 

Kyuhyun: Because some things can't be seen, but can be felt by the heart <3

 

Happy ending? Not just yet.

 

"What the heck did I just saw?! Two siblings, kissing each other?! Isn't that ?! Or are they really siblings?"

 

That person left immediately.