Chapter 17

Ignorant Brat

Hyoyeon returned home to find Seohyun missing. She just left a note saying that she returned back to her home and would be back next week. Hyoyeon didn’t think much of it; probably she had a family emergency to attend to. Hyoyeon threw her bag onto her bed when her phone rang. Hyoyeon rummaged through the bag.  She found her phone – Sunny was calling.

 

“Hey baby!”

 

Hyoyeon’s voice was chirpy. She could feel warmth rushing to her head when Sunny called her darling. The couple talked for a bit before Sunny forced her to grab a shower. It was rather late and she didn’t want Hyoyeon to fall sick.

 

“It’s still early!”

 

“No, it’s not. It’s almost 12! You have to bathe now.”

 

“But I miss you!”

 

“I miss you too baby but you have to bathe nowwww~!”

 

“Can I call you again after my bath?”

 

“Don’t you have classes tomorrow morning?”

 

“But I miss you!”

 

Sunny giggled on the other side of the phone. It was so unexpected of Hyoyeon to have so much aegyeo in her. She has never thought that the manly Hyoyeon could behave childishly with her.

 

“Fine, but we can only talk for half an hour. After that, we have to sleep.”

 

“Okay! I’ll shower now! I love you! Bye!”

 

Hyoyeon hung up immediately; she then grabbed her towel and went into her bathroom. Hyoyeon has never had the intention to fall in love. It was years ago when she fell in love with a girl named Min.  It was never meant to be when Min had to leave with her family. She was migrating to US and they never saw each other again.

 

Hyoyeon hardened her heart to move on. She told herself that she wouldn’t fall in love so easily. Sunny was nothing like Min. But Hyoyeon’s heart fell for her anyway.

 

She knew she had to learn to love all over again.

 

“Sunny, I may not be the best for you but I’ll try to give you everything of me.”

 

Hyoyeon smiled at the reflection in her mirror. Now Sunny would come naturally to her mind. Hyoyeon knew her heart is hooked on Sunny.

 

“Min, I’m going to let you go now; for good.”

 

Hyoyeon was determined to start anew.

 

*

 

The next morning, Soo Young woke up with Yuri beside her. She smiled slyly before pulling Yuri closer to her. Yuri shifted in her sleep and Soo Young wrapped her arms around her sleeping girl. Her tongue was sticking out.

 

“Heee.”

 

Soo Young giggled as she leaned forward to kiss Yuri on her forehead. She was starting to enjoy her moments like these with Yuri. She carefully scrutinized her new love’s face before the girl stirred in her sleep. Her eyes were opening slowly.

 

Soo Young was already grinning so widely.

 

“Hi~!”

 

Soo Young wished her and Yuri’s lips curled into a soft smile. Suddenly her face turned red when she realized she was in Soo Young’s arms.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

She tried to move away but Soo Young gripped her tightly in her arms.

 

“I’m going to brush my teeth.”

 

“No, not before you kiss me.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“What huh?”

 

“But my mouth stinks!”

 

Yuri closed quickly when Soo Young was coming closer to her. Soo Young frowned and tried to pry Yuri’s hands away. The girl held it tightly; closely to .

 

“Yuri ah, is this the first time you’re in love with a girl?”

 

Yuri nodded with her hand still on .

 

“So I’m your first girlfriend?”

 

Yuri looked at her before moving her hand slowly. She then pulled Soo Young’s hands away before sitting up. Soo Young followed suit.

 

“Actually you’re my first in everything.”

 

Soo Young was stunned.

 

“I don’t have any relationship before.  I never had this thought of finding someone. I just let nature takes it course and it happens to be you.”

 

Yuri smiled. Soo Young was touched.  She knew she had to take good care of Yuri’s heart.

 

“I promise I’ll not hurt you.”

 

Yuri nodded.

 

“Trust me. I may not be your ideal type of girl but you’re the first one who caught me in your net. I couldn’t think of anyone or anything else except for you. This is the first time I’m so hung up on a girl. I don’t really stay long with a girl. I treat them like discarded t-shirts.”

 

Yuri frowned and Soo Young knew she had to be sincere enough.

 

“Take your time to accept me, Yuri. I’ll prove to you I can be better than now.”

 

Yuri smiled before putting her hands around Soo Young’s neck.

 

“I told you before. I like you because of who you are. You don’t have to do anything. Just be yourself.”

 

“Is that good enough for you?”

 

Yuri surprised Soo Young with a soft kiss on her lips.

 

“That’s my answer. What do you think?”

 

Soo Young grinned widely.

 

*

 

“Unnie, open up!”

 

Krystal was banging on Jessica’s front door; waking Taeyeon up in the process. Taeyeon quickly sat up and saw Jessica was still fast asleep. She wondered how her girlfriend could sleep through this din. The banging on the door was getting louder.

 

“UNNIE!”

 

Taeyeon quickly grabbed her bathrobe and wore it over. Did Yoona forget her keys? She was rubbing her eyes and absent-mindedly opened the door. Once again, her forehead was hammered.

 

“Ow?”

 

“Aish, you’re too short, Taeyeon unnie.”

 

“Good morning to you too. Come on in.”

 

Taeyeon didn’t bother to argue back. So she just opened the door bigger and let Krystal in. She saw her sister sleeping on the bed.

 

“Where’s her roommate?”

 

“She’s at her girlfriend’s place.”

 

“Oh great, everybody has somebody. I have nobody!”

 

Taeyeon was watching as Krystal pulled the fridge out. Taeyeon bought a mini fridge for Jessica so that she could use it. Jessica filled the fridge up with her coffee and other beverages except for water. Jessica hates to drink water for some reason.

 

“Vodka?”

 

Krystal pulled out the small bottle.

 

“Put it back. It’s still early. No, it’s not for you even. Get the orange juice.”

 

“It’s so boring.”

 

“There’s Ribena. I purposely packed it in for you.”

 

“Aw, you’re so nice.”

 

Krystal was about to pull out the Vodka when Taeyeon came over and pushed the fridge door close.

 

“What?”

 

“It’s too early. Are you that upset?”

 

“I’ve being dumped.”

 

“Dumped?”

 

“Well, not literally but yes in a way.”

“Who dumped you?”

“Seohyun unnie.”

“WHAT?!”

“Wow, your eyes can grow really huge.”

Taeyeon was staring at Krystal who looked away. She was avoiding Taeyeon’s eyes; she didn’t the girl to see her tears.

“Seohyun dumped you?”

“Yeah, well not literally. She ran away before I could confess.”

“How could that happen?”

“She read my diary.”

Taeyeon raised one eye brow.

“What’s going on nowadays? Is this diary-confess-week?”

“What?”

“Nothing, I’m still not awake.”

“Can you please wake your sleeping beauty? I’m upset.”

“Sure, but why don’t you do it?”

“She will kill me if I do. I guess you’re her girlfriend, she wouldn’t be so mean to you.”

“You’re so wrong. She’s equally mean.”

“Ah, she’s fair and square.”

“Shut up. You can wake her up. I’ll go wash up.”

Taeyeon grabbed her towel and went into the bathroom. Krystal was already jumping on her sister’s bed. It didn’t take long before Jessica was awakened. She glared at her sister.

“You better have a good reason for waking me up like that.”

“I’m out of love and heartbroken. Suicidal came across my thought and I might just cry anytime soon.”

Jessica quickly sat up and pulled Krystal closer. She hates to see her baby sister cry although she could be a pain in the sometimes.

“Who made you cry?”

“Someone.”

“Who? And who are you in love with?”

“I’m in love with Seohyun unnie and I didn’t get to confess. She happened to read my diary and decided to run away. My first love hurts.”

Jessica was stunned. She has always thought Seohyun was more level-headed.

“Are you sure about this?”

“She blew me off with a letter although she said she would be back. But I know she wouldn’t.”

“She has to. She has to complete school.”

“She’ll stay away from me.”

“And it hurts you?”

Krystal finally cried. She was trying to keep a smiling face and told herself it wouldn’t hurt. But it did. She really likes Seohyun to a certain extent. But she never knew that she would cry.

“Oh my god. You’re in love with Seohyun!”

Krystal wasn’t ready for that. She cried harder.

*

Tiffany sat on her sofa; staring at her sleeping girlfriend on the bed. Her body felt tingling and she could feel Yoona’s hands on her scared areas. She shivered with pleasure; and was particularly embarrassed by it. Yoona was so good in bed.

Tiffany was anticipating something but she wasn’t too sure if it was too early to happen. After all, Yoona has only become her girlfriend for a day. She chided herself for being such a ert. Yoona got into her bed after showering. She was only wearing her shorts and a white oversized shirt. She had difficulties lifting her injured ankle and Tiffany went to her rescue.

“Easy, baby.”

“Thanks love.”

Tiffany stood at the foot of the bed. She wasn’t too sure if she should get in as well. That was her bed but she felt obliged to wait for Yoona’s permission to let her on it.

“Why are you looking at me like that?”

“Huh? Nothing, I just feel weird.”

“Because of me?”

“No! It’s so sudden that you’re suddenly here with me.”

“Come over here and sit beside me. I’m really cold now without you.”

“Aish.”

Yoona’s words were smooth and it really got Tiffany good. She never knew the younger girl was such a smooth talker. Nevertheless, she hopped onto the bed and sat beside Yoona. The younger girl was pulling out the blanket and draped it over Tiffany.

“You’re sleeping already?”

“You don’t want to sleep tonight?”

“No, I mean do you need me to turn off the lights?”

“I saw a night light somewhere.”

“Yeah, my roommate hates to sleep in the dark. So she would turn it on. You don’t mind the light?”

“Turn it on then. I want to see you still.”

So Tiffany turned off her bedroom lights and the night light just next to her bed. The room was dimly lit but it was good enough for Yoona to see Tiffany’s face. Yoona got comfortable beside her and Tiffany’s heart was beating so fast.

Yoona could sense Tiffany was getting tense each time Yoona’s skin touched hers. She grinned slyly before hooking her arm around Tiffany’s waist. Tiffany glanced downwards. She slowly turned to her girlfriend.

“Are you cold?”

“I’m just deprived.”

“What?”

“I have always wondered how it feels like to be sleeping next to you; hugging you closely to me.”

Tiffany’s face blushed and Yoona could feel it. The heat from her skin was warm enough.

“Are you blushing?”

“You can see it?!”

“Baby, the warm from you is telling me a lot of things.”

“Don’t say like that!”

“Why? Are you shy?”

“Yoona, I..”

“You’re wondering about something.”

“NO!”

“You want me to come closer?”

Yoona didn’t wait. She just hovered above Tiffany. She looked deeply into the older girl’s eyes; Tiffany was already drowning in Yoona’s gaze. Yoona stared at her intently; Tiffany was indeed beautiful. In fact, she’s extremely beautiful that Yoona feels like hiding her in the pocket. She’s meant to be hers; only hers.

Tiffany couldn’t believe that Yoona’s right in front of her. She has dreamt of this contact for the longest time and she was terrified that she couldn’t react anymore. Her hands trembled when Yoona traced the outline of her face down to her cheeks with her index finger. Yoona’s touches melted Tiffany in the process.

“I’m going to kiss you.”

Yoona suddenly spoke up. Tiffany nodded and waited patiently. The younger girl came closer and gently pressed her lips against Tiffany’s. It was soft and gentle. It wasn’t aggressive and Tiffany could feel her heart beating more rapidly. Her mind went blank when Yoona went deeper. Her hands were already underneath Tiffany’s shirt.

“Yoona!”

And everything went slow and steady before Yoona took it to another level. It was not exactly aggressive but there were so much heat and passion into it. Yoona wanted Tiffany to feel her love; giving her the pleasure she desired and of course, eventually satisfaction.

“Scream my name, baby. I want to hear it.”

Tiffany didn’t wait. She screamed Yoona’s name out in pleasure. It was just a hot; y night together.

“Baby?”

Tiffany woke up from her trance. Yoona was in front of her; looking at her.

“Err, you’re awake?”

“You were dreaming. What are you thinking of?”

“Nothing much~”

Tiffany tried to hide it. She quickly got up and was about to dash for the bathroom when Yoona caught her arms. She pulled her older girlfriend closer.

“Good morning baby.”

“Morning.”

Tiffany trembled once again. Yoona was kissing behind her ears.

“You enjoyed it last night.”

“Wha..t..?”

“You like it, right?”

“Duh, gosh. Last night was perfect.”

“I’m so glad you enjoyed it. I was worrying so much whether I could pleasure you the way you wanted.”

Tiffany turned to look at Yoona. She was surprised to hear that.

“I’m not really good with this.”

“You’re lying!”

“I swear! You’re the first one.”

Tiffany narrowed her eyebrows together.

“Fine, I watched .”

“That’s more like it.”

“But I swear; I just wanted to do it good.”

Tiffany then touched Yoona’s cheeks and cupped them in her hands.

“I love you.”

Yoona smiled.

“You’re just amazing as you are, Yoona.”

Yoona beamed widely.

*

Seohyun was lying on her bed. Her parents thought she was sick when she suddenly returned home. Well, she was. She was still perplexed with her own feelings.

 

“Why am I feeling like this? Why am I missing Krystal so much?”

 

She hated that feeling so much.

 

And she still couldn’t understand why she wanted to meet Krystal so much.

 

“What the hell.”

 

Seohyun was confused.

 

*