Notes

Hotmess

CHAPTER ONE   “Notes”

 
Kyungsoo sat in music class silently watching the teacher as she spoke on about music notes and stanzas although Kyungsoo already knew almost everything to do with music.
 
Mrs.Sahr looked around and smiled "Would anyone like to sing or present, I mean I'm sure we have some talented students right?"
 
Jongin nudged Kyungsoo's shoulder "You should sing I bet you're amazing" Jongin smiled and Kyungsoo just shook his head "no thank you" he murmured under his breath.
 
Jongin chuckled while ruffling Kyungsoo's hair making his shoulders rise and head lower. Jongin loved how he would put it squishy this boy was, he loved messing with him sometimes making him laugh to himself.
 
Kyungsoo on the other hand showed more emotion then he ever did in the past day with this boy, he barely knew him yet Jongin acted as if he'd known Kyungsoo for years. As if friends since childhood.
 
Jongin shook his head and continued whispering to Kyungsoo on his side "Please I'm sure you're amazing" Jongin insisted yet Kyungsoo stayed strong, continuing to deny Jongin's suggestion.
 
Jongin huffed a bit to loud "Fine" he murmured and leaned back in his seat and Kyungsoo sat straight watching some students who actually went up to sing.
 
Kyungsoo turned his head to Jongin and he saw his eyes shut, his lips were closed and his body quite relaxed breathing softly.
 
Kyungsoo chuckled at the boys laziness and turned his attention to his other side and a boy looking quite young gazing at him, slightly smiling at Kyungsoo.
 
Kyungsoo turned his head in  confusion then looked back and the boy was no longer gazing at him.
 
As the bell chimed Kyungsoo gathered his things, Kyungsoo looked back at Jongin who slept through the bell, Kyungsoo let out a sigh and nudged Jongin's shoulder and nothing really happened.
 
Kyungsoo furrows his brows as he sees nothing happen, he nudges him again and Jongin turns in his sleep "n-no~" Kyungsoo looked at Jongin in worry and nudges him again "F-Father n-no!" he shouted looking as if about to scream and cry.
 
Kyungsoo worries and shakes Jongin's shoulders "Jongin! wake up" Kyungsoo speaks in a worried tone, his eyes wide and full of concern.
 
Jongin opens his eyes and a few tears slide down his tan cheeks and he looks up at Kyungsoo and acts as if nothing happened.
 
"Is class over?" Jongin asks nonchalantly and Kyungsoo just feels his jaw drop "Are you okay?" Kyungsoo asked getting a simple nod from Jongin "Fine-" he raised a brow "Why?" he asked, Kyungsoo scratched his neck "Uhh nothing never mind it" he sighed.
 
Jongin shrugged and gave Kyungsoo's hair a tousle before grabbing his schedule from his bag "If you don't mind my asking, what class do you have next?" Jongin asked standing close to Kyungsoo.
 
Kyungsoo looked up at Jongin quickly, looking down soon after and grabbing his schedule "I have english" Kyungsoo spoke calmly once again and shoved his schedule back into his bag having his head look up after hearing Jongin sigh with a tone of sadness in it.
 
"What's wrong?" Kyungsoo asked looking up and saw Jongin's sad eyes "I have dance" Kyungsoo felt a bit bad and nudged Jongin's side "Don't worry we have majority of classes together and besides-" Kyungsoo let out a small chucke "-you slept all through music" Jongin weakly smiled, nodding along "Touché Do" 
 
Kyungsoo laughed a bit more, a little softly yet still a laugh, something he hadn't genuilly did in a long time, he hadn't felt anything but a neutrel personality until now.
 
Jongin smiled "You're laughing" he over exaggerated, making his eyes bulge very largely and his mouth gaped wide along with his hands thrown into the air in pure 'fake' shock.
 
Kyungsoo crossed his arms "I smile" he protested earning Jongin to grab his stomach in laughter "Yeah if I'm lucky, I never see that heart shaped smile you got there" Jongin said as he pointed to Kyungsoo's lips causing Kyungsoo to cover his mouth and blush.
 
Jongin was about to keep walking when he got a text on his phone "Kyungsoo Hyung I gotta go" he murmured turning his heels and walking out while waving to Kyungsoo.
 
Kyungsoo waved back and gathered himself walking to his locker for english. When he finished gathering his books and closed his locker the boy from Music was standing there and Kyungsoo glanced at him raising a brow and the boy cam foreward.
 
"Hi" he muttered looking down and Kyungsoo nodded calmly "M-My names Oh Sehun " he showed Kyungsoo a small smile and Kyungsoo gave a small smile and nodded towards the boy "Do Kyungsoo" he carried his binder and books under his arm 
 
"Do you have english too?" Kyungsoo asked as the boy walked next to Kyungsoo, he nodded "Y-Yes with Mr.Ore" Kyungsoo nodded in agreement and walked with this strange boy.
 
"How old are you?" he asked politly, Kyungsoo shrugged "I know I'm your hyung" he answered jokingly earning a slight and small giggle from Sehun.
 
Sehun looked at Kyungsoo "Eehh Kyungsoo-" he started and Kyungsoo looked at him raising a brow "C-Class it right there" he nodded towards a class that Kyungsoo passed "Oh, I must have been dazed" Kyungsoo muttered and walked in Sehun quickly following behind.
 
~~~
 
Jongin looked around as he got to the dance studio, it was like it was last time, the bright luminescent lights and the mirror with the ballet bar.
 
Many students looked like professional dancers and many just looked sad in Jongin's eyes.
 
Jongin went to start his music but stopped when he thought of that voice, thinking he only wanted to dance that voice but he had to in class, he resumed walking to the iphone dock to press play and a boy came up and tapped his shoulder.
 
Jongin turned to face a shy looking boy, tousled amber hair "Hey" he said in a soft tone Jongin nodded towards him proving he was listening "Can I dance with you? like use your music?"
 
Jongin nodded "Name's Kim Jongin" the boy smiled "Well My name is Zhang Yixing" Jongin mentally giggled at his name and nodded "Well you can join me" making Yixing look excited.
 
Jongin and Yixing took their places dancing, when the music started Jongin already knew the dance and apparently Yixing too, he was not only dancing with Jongin, but exactly the counter part dance to Jongin's dance.
 
The music cut and Jongin bent over placing his hands on his knees heaving breaths, while Yixing bent his back back cracking it then soon grabbing his water bottle from his bag.
 
"Wow" Jongin spoke with half breaths making Yixing raise a brow "W-What?" he asked Jongin smiled standing straight "A couple things, one you're amazing, and two how did you know that dance?"
 
Yixing chuckled "Why thank you" he spoke in his soft toned voice again and bowed, when he stood straight the luminescent lights glistened on the sweet on his brow, he furrowed his brows.
 
"That's the dance for Spectrum if I'm not mistaken" Jongin looked shocked "Y-Yeah" he spoke calmly as well and shook his head releasing all the sweat, grossing out even himself.
 
"Dance so 'hardcore' you'll sweat like that" Yixing jokingly warned wagging his index finger.
 
Jongin scoffed "I'm fine" he spoke calmly and flinched slightly when the bell rang loudly, yet Yixing stayed perfectly calm and relaxed.
 
Jongin eyed him carefully and shook his head and turned to gather his things waving to Yixing "See you soon" he waved and Yixing waved back smiling and grabbed his things and changed.
 
~~~
 
When Kyungsoo was done english he left class laughing and smiling next to Sehun "I'm serious" Sehun spoke through all his giggling, Kyungsoo patted the young boys back smiling.
 
Sehun glanced at Kyungsoo smiling earning him to smile back, they got to Kyungsoo's locker, Sehun turned his heels "I'll see you soon right" he yelled and waved getting a nod from Kyungsoo and a wave.
 
Kyungsoo turned to shove his things into his locker, he stood on his toes to place a book onto the shelf in locker groaning in a struggle, a hand comes from behind him, grabs the book and places it on the shelf "Someone needs a growth spurt" they muttered through a slight giggle.
 
Kyungsoo turned to face a blonde boy again, Jongin. "How was dance?" Kyungsoo asked closing his locker getting a shrug from Jongin, "Good, how was english?" he asked, Kyungsoo smiled slightly "Great, we're reading Shakespear"
 
Jongin scratched his head "Who's that?" he asked and for once Kyungsoo ruffled his hair "Remember when I was in the library, I was reading Shakespear, first thing you ever said to me directly" 
 
Jongin's mouth gaped open "Ohh yeah~" he said letting a breath out at the same time.
 
They both walked through the busy hall of students, some students rushing to after school activities and some rushing to detention and others were heading out of the school to buses, parents and to run home from this place many students called 'hell'
 
When they reached outside Kyungsoo spotted Mr.Jong by his limousine "Jongin I have to head home" Kyungsoo spoke calmly and in a monotone once again making Jongin's shoulders sink and nod in acceptance.
 
At that moment Jongin stood there waving to Kyungsoo as he walked to his limousine, he shoved his hands into his pockets and leaned on a brick wall stained with black and red graffiti.
 
"Jongin!" he turned to see Chanyeol and waved "Chanyeol!" he shouted and walked over and chatted with his friends.
 
~~~
 
As Kyungsoo was walking away he turned his gaze to Jongin with his friends and let out a sigh "Master Do" Mr.Jong called his name and Kyungsoo snapped back "h-huh?" 
 
Mr.Jong gestured towards the limousine door "Are you coming Master Do" Kyungsoo nodded "O-Oh yeah of course"
 
Mr.Jong allowed him to enter the limousine, Kyungsoo slipped in and sat in the back, he held his hands in his lap and stared down at them.
 
"Master Do are you feeling alright?" Mr.Jong asked looking quite concerned and Kyungsoo nodded, as he turned his gaze out the window gazing at Jongin as Mr.Jong drove off.
 

14don03-1.jpg

 

 author's note I know this is a chapter and I apologize, I promise it will get better I promise *_* I will make it better, gawd I feel bad this chapter ._. don't hate me~ although I still love you subbies~

» layout credit