Healed

Hotmess

CHAPTER ONE   “Healed”


As Kyungsoo and Jongin rode home in the limo, Jongin winced from the sharp pain in his jaw, Kyungsoo chuckled lightly putting his hand to Jongin's jaw it softly.
 
"I-I'm so sorry Kyungsoo" Jongin said through strained pain, Kyungsoo shrugged "I-It's fine I don't mind" Kyungsoo said in tone sounding not so confident, Kyungsoo knew he didn't like what ad just happened, he hated Kris, he hated what he did to him. 
 
Kyungsoo just kept his eyes on Jongin just concerned for his well being, "Did your plan work?" a voice comes from the front, Kyungsoo rolled the separator down, seeing Mr.Jong smiling at Jongin.
 
Jongin nodded with a slight smile making Mr.Jong smile "I'm glad" Kyungsoo rose a brow giggling lightly "So you had Mr.Jong in on your little trip?" Jongin chuckled weakly at Kyungsoo nodding.
 
Jongin had told Mr.Jong before hand that he was planning all this, Kyungsoo chuckled lightly at Jongin's little plan after they explained it all.
 
As they passed all the houses that were torn and got progressively better along the way.
As they drove passing through the streets, they neared Kyungsoo's home, lights now on making Kyungsoo grow curious as to why his lights were on after he had left them all off.
 
When Mr.Jong parked Kyungsoo helped Jongin out, as he was in slight pain limping from being kicked in the shin thanks to his once good friends.
 
Kyungsoo put his arm around Jongin's neck allowing Jongin to put his weight on Kyungsoo.
 
Kyungsoo grunted from the weight but held it up walking up the path to his house, the door now unlocked as well. As they walked in a strong aroma of fresh chicken, mashed potatoes and steamed carrots roamed the house.
 
Jongin made a noise indicating he liked the smell, while Kyungsoo sure was hungry and new this smelt good, he was curious as to who was here.
 
As they walked through the house, Kyungsoo spotted a tall mans back to him at the stove, his hair having strands of grey sticking up, his hands moving quickly as if stirring something.
 
When Kyungsoo went to turn his glance, he spotted a women, his mother, not in a suit as always but in a pair of washed jeans, casual for once, a white tank top and her sleek black hair now hanging low over her slender shoulders and framing her high cheek bones.
 
"M-Mother" Kyungsoo stuttered, making his mother look up at him with a soft smile "Hi Honey" she said softly her gaze following Kyungsoo's arm around another boy.
 
"Who is this?" she asked her tone changing from the once soft, to now stern like as if she is unpleased with her son with another boy, more or less she is judging Jongin, his style of clothing very off from what she would prefer.
 
"Mother this is Jongin" Kyungsoo said in a calm voice almost as if his persona change from the once talkitive and happy boy he was and is with Jongin to the one he is around his parents, calm and quiet not talking often at all.
 
Jongin tried to smile through his slight pain, taking Kyungsoo's arm off him as he looked at Kyungsoo's clearly unhappy and unimpressed mother his expression flushing from the weak smile to one that is very shy and one that appears like a dogs after you've scolded it.
 
Kyungsoo stood straight, his neck up and his chin slightly up as if he is standing in an army row for roll call.
 
Kyungsoo's mother eyed Jongin head to toe "Jongin" she said calmly, Jongin wanted to make a good impression of course, wanting to be with Kyungsoo meant impressing his family.
 
Jongin tried to walk to Kyungsoo's mother limping slightly letting out a small wince but making it to a small distance apart from Mrs.Do "Kim Jongin" he said calmly putting his hand out to Mrs.Do
 
She eyed his hand and softly grinned and shook his hand "Nice to meet you" she said her whole angry persona obviously a plan to see if Jongin was brave enough or not shy enough to say hi to her regardless her angry expression.
 
When Mrs.Do retracted her hand she smiled placing her hands on her round hips looking at Kyungsoo, seeing his calm and stoic form smiling at him, returning her gaze to Jongin "You can call me Mrs.Do alright dear" she said making Jongin nod "Of course"
 
During this Kyungsoo's father had been cooking and placing plates and utensils on the table, an extra for Jongin. When Mr.Do finished he walked up to Jongin and patted his back "You seem alright Son" he said clearly kind and not cunning like his wife.
 
Jongin smiled looking at Kyungsoo, seeing Kyungsoo now calm and quiet not really speaking, even he noticed Kyungsoo was now acting as he did when they first met at school.
 
Jongin smiled once more at Mr and Mrs Do and walked limping over to Kyungsoo standing in front of him, looking down at the small boy, he grabbed his hands holding them in his own making Kyungsoo's expression soften looking up at him.
 
"You alright?" Jongin asked in a whisper making Kyungsoo nod slowly, Jongin smiled pecking Kyungsoo's forehead.
 
"You kids may go upstairs until dinner is prepared, your father cooked it the maids are all out" Kyungsoo nodded bringing Jongin upstairs slowly walking up the twisted stairs.
 
Once they reached Kyungsoo's room Jongin eyed him "You seemed off you okay?" Kyungsoo looked down "You see...I have a different personality around my parents." 
 
Jongin was even more curious "What do you mean?" Kyungsoo looked up still standing close to Jongin, their hands still intertwined "Well I am quiet and stoic around them, knowing what they do, they expect me to act like a king or something, only smiling and waving to people staying quiet"
 
Jongin scoffed lightly giving Kyungsoo's small hands a tiny squeeze "You're more than that, I know you are so you can act otherwise" 
 
Kyungsoo felt his heart skip a beat "Y-You think?" he asked making Jongin nod "Of course, you are so much more than what you make out to be, you're kind, and so cute, you can be talkitive when you want to, so be it"
 
Kyungsoo's heart was racing fast at the words emerging from Jongin's mouth, he smiled leaning his head into Jongin's chest "Thank you" he whispered.
 
The romantic and sweet moment was ruined when Jongin's phone started to buzz, he lifted it to his ear hearing screaming from a male, Kyungsoo guessed the male to be in his late thirties or early forties.
 
Jongin scowled once knowing it was his father, drunk once again although Jongin didn't care anymore, he was done with his fathers acts of violence and harsh ways towards him.
 
As their conversation progressed Kyungsoo got calmer from when Jongin was once yelling at the person on the phone and the person yelled back to now Jongin now speaking with a stern tone.
 
"I'm no longer your son, in fact I don't think I ever was so goodbye....for good" Jongin hung up his phone with a more calm attitude, now Kyungsoo finally realizing it was Jongin's father who was on the phone.
 
Jongin shoved the phone into his pocket and looked at Kyungsoo and smiled "He's gone from my life" he said in a whisper making Kyungsoo grin softly "I-I won't be hurt anymore"
 
Kyungsoo wanted to jump up and hug Jongin so he would catch him, but due to Jongin's current state it wouldn't be smart.
 
As of that day Jongin knew his fathers ways with him were over, his father could continue his harsh ways on his own, no longer using Jongin as a doll for beating when he needed to do so.
 
As well Kyungsoo knew he would have Jongin forever, having him near just close to touch, being together was something Kyungsoo needed in his life to be happy.
 

14don03-1.jpg

 

 author's note So sorry I have been on permanent laziness and mind block but I finally know how to end this story, there will be some time skip coming next chapter probably 1-2 chapters left so I hope you're ready. and don't feel bad this was never meant to be a full length story only romance and lovey fluff ._. remember to upvote | comment | subscribe. Love you subbies~

» layout credit