First Day -Impure-

Hotmess

CHAPTER ONE   “First day -impure-”

Jongin wakes up in his blankets, the harsh rays of the sun heating up the blankets around him, he peeks out from under his blankets squinting so he can see and notices the sun and groans.
 
He hears nothing around his house, no yelling, no clinking nor clanging of dishes, like always. His parents always slept in and never really bothered to make anything in the morning.
 
It was always the same morning routine, Jongin would wake up, slide out of bed and just shower quickly, and brush his hair.
 
He glances into the broken mirror in his bathroom, he can remember everything clearly.
 
He came home it was around 2am and he snuck into his window to see his father sitting on his bed will empty bottles scattered around his floor and bed, vodka.
 
Jongin froze by the window then crossed his arms and smirked "Miss me?" he asked and that was the last thing he said before his father lunged at him and punched him multiple times.
 
Jongin threw his father off  him and ran to the hall to be tripped when his father threw a bottle at his head smashing it, Jongin grabbed his head letting out a faint whimper of pain.
 
Jongin looked for a room to hide in and saw the bathroom and ran in there, his father got to the door and tried to get in, eventually he did, his father smashed the window and grabbed a thick and sharp shard and slit Jongin's arm, Jongin winced and shut his eyes backing up and falling into the tub falling unconscious.
 
He awoke in the hospital the next day because his father didn't want Jongin's blood to stain the porcelain tub.
 
Jongin returns to the present cringing at the memory, he removes his shirt to shower and grazes his thumbs over the multiple scars and bruises on his once flawless chest, he was built sure but not strong enough to fight his father and surely not made of steel so scars and bruises leave their presence.
 
Jongin feels a tear fall and wipes it remembering his feelings should never even have a physical form, there was one thing Jongin rarely did and it was feel any kind of emotion except fear and even then it rarely occurs.
 
Jongin bent over and the water letting the hot water run down, he got in and he let the steam of the hot water swirl around his body, he washed his hair and body quickly before hopping out and putting the towel around his waist and brushed his teeth letting a slight wince of pain out as he hit a craced tooth from a punch his father gave him.
 
After he finishes his bathroom routine he goes to his room and grabs his uniform, but a little looser, he slipped the white button up shirt but left three buttons at the top undone, then swung the navy coat onto his thick figure.
 
He looks for the navy trousers yet he can't find them and sighs and goes to his closet and grabs a khaki pair cargo pants and pulls them up fully.
 
He looks around for his bag and ends up digging through a pile of old dirty clothes throwing them across the room and seeing his bag crushed and smashed.
 
He shoves his things into his bag, his binder, pencil's and his change of gym clothes, the only thing he liked at school was dance class everything else was pointless to him, his classes were the same as last year, he had math, science, dance and music.
 
He didn't care for anything but dance, he loved it. Jongin would always get lost in the dance, the music would soothe him, his personality was cold to people but music and dance warmed his heart, he sure as hell couldn't sing but something he adored was dance.
 
He once heard a boy singing, he was unsure of who it was but he remembers the melody clearly.
 
This boy's voice was like a dream almost to Jongin, he wanted to dance to his music, only his voice, his song , only him.
 
Only to the songs that flow from his mouth, he didn't know this boy, didn't know his appearance, nor his name but his sound mesmerized Jongin.
 
As Jongin combed his hair in the mirror he thought of this boy and started to hum the song the boy was singing, he remembered the chorus and assumed the song was called 'Baby Don't Cry' but he wasn't 100% sure.
 
He looked at himself and smiled slightly, he snatched his phone and texted his friend to pick him up and got the immediate response and continued his morning, he grabbed his bag and snuck passed his mother and fathers room not wanting to wake them up.
 
Jongin looked around the kitchen and smirked and made himself a coffee, their home was small, not the biggest anyways, the kitchen was small, a fridge almost around 167cm tall, a washing machine, two cabinets and a few cupboards and a stove.
 
He looked around at his living room, a trash like always, a bong on the table along with a bag of weed and a tiny black bo containing more drugs for his mother, along with those was several bottles some full some empty and some are half full.
 
Jongin smirks as he quickly runs to the living room and takes everything, the bong, weed and all the drugs and alcohol.
 
He pours the fresh coffee into his travel mug and snatches his bag and walks out with all the drugs and alcohol in a plastic bag. He takes the bag to huge green garbage bin down the street from his hows and chucks it in.
"Good riddance" Jongin sighs and drags his bag on the ground on his phone texting people and girls on his friends list making up times for dates and his girl time that he was oh so pleased about.
 
He sits in front of his house and waits and hears a honk down the street, his friend Chanyeol waves to him smiling like an idiot as always "Finally" Jongin sighes and throws his head back and let's the wind of Chanyeols convertible release into his head.
 
"How have you been man? You just disappeared at the party" Jongin shook his head "I went home" he mutters and shoves his phone into his back pocket and glances out the side.
 
Houses a million pass by, the area he lives in isn't the best but as you drive away the houses get nicer and bigger and a lot more expensive, not only the quality of the houses but the kind of people.
 
As you drive up the people in these houses get snobbier, wealthier and colder, Jongin was cold but these people were snobby and rude.
 
Jongin always hated rich people, they were always rude to him even as a child when his parents started to get terrible in living and raising their son.
 
No one knows of Jongin's home life, no one asks so he never brings it up, no one has ever known him well enough he is just known as that guy around the school and many girls swoon at him and he just get's a bit egotistic but not completely, he isn't a total jerk.
 
They arrive at the school and it is packed with kids, there are kids smoking by the pine trees, kids probably doing heroin by the back gates and some goodie kids running into the school.
 
Jongin walked out of the car and Chanyeol also, as they walked girls swooned over Jongin and he just winked at them and one girl actually fell to the ground, causing Jongin and his friends to earn a good laugh before school.
 
Jongin looked around on the first day students he saw some he remembered and some he didn't have a clue who and then he glanced and saw a boy, short and hair like a ruby stepping out of a limousine, his chauffeur offered to let him out but he insisted.
 
As this boy who earned Jongin's gaze walked up to the school girls were falling for him too but he didn't even consider their existence.
 
Jongin turned to his friends and thought about him as a jerk, ignoring those girls he was earning and he chatted with his friends loathing this year already.
 
His school years were never the best but he could make them work... right?
 

14don03-1.jpg

 

 author's note Sorry it took a while to update ._. I have been busy & for you eager beavers, Kyungsoo & Jongin will meet soon so don't worry ^^ Love you subbies~

» layout credit