Start

Hotmess

CHAPTER ONE   “start”



As Kyungsoo chatted with Jongin, on what they could call their first official date honestly Jongin couldn't contain himself, he was completely infatuated with Kyungsoo after that kiss.
 
Jongin knew it would feel good, but he didn't think it would feel right, like Kyungsoo was just for his touch, just for him.
 
Kyungsoo on the other hand wasn't as in love as Jongin was but he was in a daze, he was flustered really, flattered even. He had wanted Jongin for a while after just noticing his presence in his school.
 
He knew Jongin was different, sure they knew each others life stories now and now know why each of their lives were slightly bad, more for Jongin. Kyungsoo also knew one thing, he wouldn't leave Jongin any time soon, and he knew another thing, he was not letting Jongin go home not to his father.
 
As the ride slowed down reaching the ground, Jongin linked his hand with Kyungsoo who just laced their fingers smiling leaning into Jongin's side as they walked through the now empty park, the stands no longer glimmering and the lights on the streets dimmed.
 
As the walked hand in hand down the road passing bars and shops down the street drunk laughter can be heard from around the block, Jongin holds Kyungsoo's hand a little tighter.
 
"Hey look guys! It's Jongin!" a drunken voice can be heard from behind then exiting a bar, Jongin turns to see Kris and Chanyeol drunk and clearly unstable, Jongin's eyes widened as his friends came closer.
 
"Jongin buddy!" Kris called looking at Jongin then having a sly smirk cover his face when he noticed him being hand in hand with Kyungsoo, "I thought you said he was just a nothing" Kris said with a bitter smile Jongin scowled giving Kyungsoo's hand a small squeeze.
 
Chanyeol chuckled harshly "Yeah you said he was nothing but a lame terp? You don't like him do you?" Chanyeol slurred out glaring at Jongin, then turning his gaze to Kyungsoo "Aren't you  cutie huh?" he said walking up to Kyungsoo
 
Jongin stepped in front of Kyungsoo "Don't touch him Chanyeol" Jongin growled making both of his friends chuckle bitterly, Chanyeol nudged Kris slightly as Chanyeol walked up to Jongin forcefully putting his arm around Jongin's shoulder pulling him away from Kyungsoo releasing Jongin's grip on Kyungsoo's hand.
 
"Look dude, you can't go around the school with a little like that can you?" Chanyeol said to Jongin his breath radiating alcohol making Jongin scrunch his nose. 
 
"But Kris can huh?" Chanyeol smirked holding Jongin back as he made him watch Kris go near Kyungsoo 
 
Kris made his way to Kyungsoo putting his hand under Kyungsoo's chin "Someone is cute huh?" Kyungsoo cringed stepping away from Kris "Aw come on you doll~ Don't avoid me" Kris said in a drunken husky voice.
 
Kyungsoo hit his back on a wall making Kris smirk placing his palms on either side of the wall next to Kyungsoo's head leaning close "Why have Jongin when I'm an option huh?" Kyungsoo shut his eyes turning his head away.
 
Jongin struggled in Chanyeol's grip "J-Just leave him alone Kris!" he shouted watching Kris get closer to Kyungsoo, Kris looked at Jongin over his shoulder and smirked.
 
Kris turned his gaze to Kyungsoo walking closer pressing his chest on Kyungsoo's running his hand down Kyungsoo's chest to his groin cupping making Kyungsoo whine pushing Kris away "G-Get away from me" Kyungsoo struggled 
 
Jongin struggled his arms in Chanyeol's grip "Let him go Kris! or I swear to god!" Jongin shouted at Kris as Kris pinned Kyungsoo's arms above his head "Oh Kyung baby~ don't be like that" Kris whispered near Kyungsoo's ear.
 
Kyungsoo let out a whimper shutting his eyes scrunching his nose pursing his lips "Soo~ please look at me" Kris whispered
 
Jongin was still trying to fight Chanyeol's grip holding his arms tight, Kris leaned close to Kyungsoo and pressed his lips on Kyungsoo's, Kyungsoo let out a small whimper as tears started in the corners of his eyes Kyungsoo whined louder wiggling his hands trying to get his his hands from Kris.
 
Jongin scowled and stepped on Chanyeol's foot making Chanyeol step back, Jongin threw his foot to Chanyeol's groin making him fall over, Jongin was furiated, he ran up to Kris who was still trying to kiss Kyungsoo, grabbed his hair pulling him back to the ground making him wince "Don't touch him Kris!" he shouted 
 
Kris widend his eyes getting up glaring at Jongin, "Why do you love him~" Kris teased still in a drunken state, Jongin scowled grabbing Kris' collar pushing him up against a wall "Is our little Jongin a little bi-curious?" 
 
Jongin slammed Kris on the wall "So what if I am! Besides I wouldn't be talking huh! Go Tao for your own enjoyment!" Jongin shouted glaring at Kris, Kris' eyes softened "E-Excuse me!" he shouted back "What Tao is to me is none of your business!" Kris shouted his face scowling
 
Jongin slammed him on the wall once more "Then. Leave. Kyungsoo. Alone." Jongin stated plainly letting go of Kris' collar, Kris coughed softly glaring at Jongin "" he muttered making Jongin turn and glare punching Kris in the face drawing blood from his nose and mouth 
 
Kris fell to the ground gripping his jaw and nose as blood dripped from his face he struggled to get up, he charged towards Jongin pulling his hair making him stumble back.
 
Kyungsoo watched against the wall in complete shock wanting to help but being too small to actually acheive at helping.
 
Kris threw a punch at Jongin making his eye squint and nose bleed, blood dripping into Jongin's mouth making him spit to the concrete, before Jongin and Kris could continue, Chanyeol help Kris back "Dude stop he isn't worth it"  
 
Kris scoffed spitting to the ground some blood and stared at Jongin scowling "See you at school !" Kris shouted at Jongin before Chanyeol pulled him away talking to him calming him down.
 
"Chanyeol you don't understand he brought up Tao" only Chanyeol knew of Kris' life and personal relationship with Tao, same with Kris knowing Chanyeol's position with his friend Baekhyun.
 
Chanyeol nodded "Just let it go, Jongin's our friend" Chanyeol had calmed down and felt more sober the more they walked along the street "He now knows how we feel huh? Hiding our relationships" Kris nodded putting his hand to his head "We should talk to him at school on Monday" Kris added making Chanyeol nod as they walked to Chanyeol's place
 
~~~
 
Kyungsoo ran to Jongin worried looking into his eyes cupping his cheek "Jongin you okay?" Jongin nodded bitterly chuckling "I-I'm fine" Jongin looked at Kyungsoo's worried eyes as Kyungsoo struggled to help him stand "Come on, I'll get Mr.Jong to come pick us up" 
 
Jongin shook his head "I-I need to go home" Kyungsoo shook his head back holding Jongin to stand "No you're not, you're hurt going home for you will make it worse now come to my place"
 
Jongin sighed just letting Kyungsoo do this, he was pissed that Kris would do that when Kris himself loved a man too, it was just not right about how they acted that way for his own choices. Kyungsoo dialed Mr.Jong and he came immediately picking them up at the street.
 
When they hopped in Mr.Jong gaped his jaw "Mr.Kim you alright?" he asked Jongin, he just shook his head "I'm alright Mr.Jong thank you though" 
 
Mr.Jong nodded and looked in the mirror to see the two in the back "How was your trip?" Mr.Jong asked Jongin, Mr.Jong knowing why Jongin did all this, Jongin nodded as Kyungsoo leaned into his side, Kyungsoo trailed his hand down Jongin's arm to his hand lacing them together.
 
Jongin smiled at Kyungsoo, as they ride home in the car. Jongin looks out the window as Winter is rounding soon you notice as it get's darker faster the rain happens lesser.
 
Kyungsoo gazed out the window with Jongin the ride home feeling relaxed and soothed, knowing when they got home, Kyungsoo would treat Jongin's wounds lightly not caring if they're minor wounds.
 

14don03-1.jpg

 

 author's note Well what you think guise ^^ so far so good? I dunno maybe not, did you all like the kiss scene tho? I mean I hope you did haha~ Well remember to comment reading comments like inspires me to get more chapters up faster and gives me more ideas and stuff~ remember to comment | subscribe | upvote love you subbies~

» layout credit