Ignite

Hotmess

CHAPTER ONE   “ignite”



Jongin rushed down the stairs to see a table covered in food, eggs of many kinds, scrambled, hard boiled, omelets and sunny side up, a plate holding bacon some on one side crispy, the other side holding soft chewy bacon.
 
Jongin's eyes diverted to the rest of the table, brown and white bread toasted and non toasted on a plate next to a few juice jugs containing what looked like orange juice, apple juice, one with water along with one contained milk.
 
Another bowl on the table contained a few apples, peaches, grapes, oranges & banana's. Some bowls stacked along next to a load of boxes containing cereal and some spoons, forks, knives and plates for food.
 
Jongin's jaw gaped at all the food, never in his life had he seen something like this, he always grabbed a single apple and a slice of toast never anything this amazing and extravagant. 
 
Kyungsoo stood his back facing Jongin, Jongin eyed Kyungsoo's still , taking in the muscles and smooth milky skin looking so soft for touching. Jongin breathed slowly walking into the kitchen "H-Hey Kyungsoo" he muttered
 
Kyungsoo looked over his shoulder moving the pan in his hand slightly flipping pancakes sending Jongin a small smile which leaves his face as he glances at Jongin's chest seeing bruises and scars.
 
Kyungsoo turns to face away shutting his eyes, he wasn't used to such a harsh and cruel thing Jongin told him.
 
Jongin walked up to him leaning on the counter top next to Kyungsoo "You don't have to worry" he said in a soft tone "They don't hurt anymore" he explained Kyungsoo opened his eyes seeing his chest only again.
 
Jongin looked at him and stood turning off the oven standing in front of Kyungsoo "They don't hurt" Jongin repeated making Kyungsoo nod, Kyungsoo unconsciously placed his hand on Jongin's chest grazing a few of the scars feeling the rigged feeling under his soft fingers.
 
Jongin took Kyungsoo's hand giving it back "You don't have to worry alright~" he says in a kind tone pulling Kyungsoo to the table "Here" he says sitting Kyungsoo down "Let's eat" Jongin said sitting across from him.
 
Kyungsoo nodded placing food on his plate, he grabbed s single scoop of scrambled eggs,  couple pieces of bacon and a glass of milk. Jongin looked around grabbing little food, he grabbed two slices of toast, an apple, a hard boiled egg and a glass of water not wanting too much food.
 
Kyungsoo took a small bite of eggs as he looked into nothing an empty space on the table, Jongin kept on gaze kept on Kyungsoo he took in his gorgeous features, his large lips and cheeks along with his big innocent and sweet looking eyes, how his messy ruby hair had some of it slinging down and covering Kyungsoo's face slightly.
 
When Kyungsoo blinked out of his small trance he looked at Jongin who diverted his gaze to his plate of food nibbling at the buttered white toast, toasted at perfection.
 
Kyungsoo took in Jongin's features, his tan skin and soft looking pink lips, his brown mesmerizing eyes. His blonde hair messy on his head flipping in every which direction.
 
Jongin looked up Kyungsoo slight eye contact before Kyungsoo noticed he had cleared his plate, Jongin finished his quite quickly considering he was just eating watching Kyungsoo.
 
They put their plates in the sink washing them off, Jongin helped Kyungsoo clear the table, all the excess food was placed in the fridge covered with plastic wrap.
 
As they leave the kitchen Jongin eyed the music room with the large grand piano, Kyungsoo followed his gaze and chuckled "Do you play the piano too?" Kyungsoo asked making Jongin chuckle in denial "No not at all, b-but I can dance"
 
Kyungsoo widened his eyes "You can" he said in a surprised tone making Jongin make a small smile and nod "Yeah" 
 
Kyungsoo looked at him "Dance, I wanna see, you can use our ball room" Kyungsoo said in a happy tone, Jongin shrugged "I might, but you have to play piano, I wanna hear" 
 
Kyungsoo nodded "It's a deal" Kyungsoo stuck his hand out which Jongin took in his shaking it twice gazing into Kyungsoo's eyes.
 
Kyungsoo gripped his hand walking to the music room, revealing the amazing room with a checkered floor and beige walls red curtains hanging on the stained glass windows.
 
Kyungsoo looked at Jongin making him stand next to the piano, Jongin leaned on the piano watching Kyungsoo sit at the bench, his expression changing from the innocent and smiling boy from before to a serious and calm look like the one he bared when they first met.
 
Kyungsoo stayed calm breathing slowly as he grazed the raven black and pearl white keys with his fingers playing a soft melody.
 
 
Kyungsoo started it and felt the urge to sing, he was usually shy with his voice but he it up considering he would always sing this song.
 
As Kyungsoo let the sweet and soft tune play from the piano he let the melodic tune of the song leave his large lips, he closed his eyes as he has memorized the song's notes being it one of his favorite songs.
 
Jongin swayed to the melody, something hit him in a large amount of realization, the song, no not the song, the voice, him.
 
Jongin remembered the voice, the one he had heard years ago and recently not knowing who it was but loving the voice ever since.
 
Kyungsoo finished, playing the last of the melody on the piano, his expression of serious concentration changed to the happy and genuinly calm boy from before. Kyungsoo looked at Jongin, Jongin's eyes on Kyungsoo with a slight smile on his face.
 
"W-What?" Kyungsoo asked as Jongin walked up to him looking down at the small boy "Beautiful~" he says kindly Kyungsoo raises his brow red flushing his cheeks rubbing his neck "Aish thanks~" he says softly.
 
Jongin nodded "Now my part of the deal huh?" he asked making Kyungsoo nod as Jongin took Kyungsoo's hand pulling him to the ball room. 
 
Jongin placed his phone on a speaker base and played a song.
 
 
Kyungsoo watched as Jongin danced to the melody his moves so soft, swift and persistantly attractive but Kyungsoo just observed without speaking just watching with soft eyes.
 
Jongin finished with a soft stop wiping his forehead slightly, sweat glistening off his chest, arms and face "Wow" Kyungsoo muttered as Jongin walked up to him rubbing his neck.
 
"You're really good" Kyungsoo said, Jongin gazed at Kyungsoo, he saw him in such a different way now knowing he was the beautiful voice he fell in love with, and knowing it was a boy he already felt love for got Jongin closer to infatuation.
 
Kyungsoo looked at Jongin "You okay?" he asked, Jongin shook his head "Y-Yeah, hey, uhmm, may I take a shower?" he asked, Kyungsoo nodded of course there are towels you can use in the bathroom, the bathroom in the hall is a little broken so I guess you can use the one in my room"
 
Jongin weakly nodded rubbing his neck "Ehh, okay" he said in a weak tone before walking out of the ball room Kyungsoo following.
 
Jongin hurried to the shower, he walking to Kyungsoo's room walking in taking in everything, the large bed and neat desk, the floor was carpeted, Jongin curled his toes in the carpet as he removed his boxers and pants grabbing towels and walking into the bathroom.
 
Kyungsoo walked to his room and lied on the bed as he heard Jongin start his shower, he just stayed shirtless considering he usually would on the weekend.
 
Jongin stood in the shower letting the hot water wash his sweat away, he washed his body and chest. He stood in the shower his back facing the water he looked up imagining Kyungsoo back then singing, them not ever knowing each other.
 
Kyungsoo stayed on his bed staring at ceiling thinking of Jongin, he felt his heart get tugged whenever Jongin did something, touched him or even spoke to him.
 
Kyungsoo wasn't really sure of this feeling he never experience any kind of love or liking to anyone rarely being around people and all.
 
As Kyungsoo thought away he fell asleep on his bed covered in his blankets his head sticking out the top facing the bathroom door.
 
Jongin finished his shower, as he got out he shook a towel into his hair as he tied one towel around his waist he threw the towel he used on his hair into the hamper.
 
Jongin walked out of the bathroom closing the door loudly waking up Kyungsoo in his bed, a little groggy Kyungsoo doesn't move but he sees Jongin in front of the bathroom door, Jongin does not notice Kyungsoo in the bed assuming he is downstairs Jongin pulls the towel down exposing his manhood to Kyungsoo's once innocent eyes.
 
Kyungsoo lets out a small yelp making Jongin flinch and spot Kyungsoo, he pulls the towel up with wide eyes.
 
Kyungsoo covers his face slightly gets up and runs out of his room slamming the door behind him and leaning on it opening his eyes feeling a little to embarrassed for his own good. 
 
Jongin's cheeks flush red as he grips the towel for dear life as he watched Kyungsoo run out he sits on Kyungsoo's bed leaning his elbows on his thighs placing his chin in his palms looking at the wall.
 
"Way to ing go you " Jongin mutters to himself as he grumbles about how embarrassing for Kyungsoo it must be, a strangers right in your face can really freak someone out especially Kyungsoo.
 

14don03-1.jpg

 

 author's note Well I'm back to writing a long chapter I guess I wished it to be longer but I didn't really need it to be you know, it's like this and the other chapter you don't need em to be long so you make em short ^^ well comment away I love reading comments and remember to upvote | subscribe  | comment I love you subbies~

» layout credit

m
usic featured in chapter
Sia - My Love
EXO-K - What is Love