Anger

Hotmess

CHAPTER ONE   “Anger”


Yura walked through the many sweaty and dancing bodies letting out groans from grinding along each other making Kyungsoo cringe in disgust, not that he was against ual activity but he preferred if people didn't openly do it.
 
Yura spotted Kris and Chanyeol drunk talking to two also drunk women, she scoffed "Park Chanyeol!" she shouted earning four pairs of dazed eyes and a smirking Chanyeol along with it.
 
Yura pushed Kris out of the way making him more of an angry drunk than he already was but he spotted Kyungsoo "You came for me" Kris slurred making Kyungsoo flinch and hide behind Yura. Kris smirked and walked to Kyungsoo but the two girls pulled his arms "Kris Oppa~" one girl whined in a drunk state "Come on~" the other whined along also very drunk.
 
Kris winked at Kyungsoo "Maybe another time~" he winked making Kyungsoo cringe as he watched Kris strut off with the girls "Yah!" a voice yelled making Kyungsoo look over at Yura and Chanyeol.
 
"Yah! Yura you !" Chanyeol growled in a drunken state, Yura placed her hands on her hips "Calm your Chanyeol-ah" she said in a cold tone and continued "Where is Jongin" she asked making Chanyeol shrug
 
"Hell if I know, last time I saw him he was walking off with some girl drunk" he answered back mocking Yura by placing his hands on his hips.
 
Yura left Kyungsoo for a moment and walked up to Chanyeol pinning him against the wall holding his collar in her fist "You know where he is now tell me" Chanyeol scoffed "Upstairs in the spare room, calm down" 
 
Yura turned back into the cring girl "Come on Kyungsoo" she said in a kind tone, Kyungsoo watching Chanyeol go off to where Kris went. As the party went on more music pounded Kyungsoo's ears and the hot air radiation off the other people warmed up the entire house.
 
Yura told Kyungsoo to stand by in her room in case Jongin or herself did something one of them would regret.
 
Yura smashed her fist on the door making echos in the room on the other side, a annoyed shout came from inside and a Jongin appeared before her, his pant zipper undone a bit, buttons ripped out from his shirt at least five reaching his mid chest and his hair messy.
 
Yura scoffed "I would want to talk to you-" she started and glanced in the room seeing a half girl on the bed covered by a duvet.
 
"-but I don't want to interrupt your job,  with the fact your guest was almost having a breakdown" she said in a cold tone making Jongin's eyes slightly open wider, Yura could tell he was a bit more sober assuming he was completely drunk only a few minutes ago.
 
"K-Kyung-" before Jongin could finish his first word Yura smacked him in the cheek "Don't say you care about someone if you don't mean it, don't bring people you're going to leave for some huh!" she shouted over the music making Jongin's jaw gape open, a disagreeing scoff from the girl inside but Yura wasn't in the mood for a petty high school girl at the moment.
 
Jongin glanced around for Kyungsoo, Yura catching his eye search "Oh he isn't here, I'm taking him home" she said in a cold tone and walked away her black heels clicking behind her.
 
Jongin widened his eyes at her sighing running his hand through his already blonde bed hair.
 
~~~
 
Yura returned to Kyungsoo as she entered he was lying on her bed staring at the ceiling his eyes closed and his breathing steady making Yura slightly chuckle "Oh gosh" she breathed out walking to him slightly shaking his shoulders.
 
"Kyungsoo~" she whispered making him turn over making small grumbling noises in his slumber "Kyungsoo-ah wake up" she shook him a bit more making his eyes flicker open and shut, as he opened them he saw Yura above him and sat up fast making him gain a small head rush "Aish" he whined putting his hand to his forehead.
 
"You okay Kyungsoo?" Yura asked making him nod quietly "Come on" she held her hand out "I'll take you home" Kyungsoo rubbed his eyes groggily and ran his hand through his hair raking it slowly with his fingers then taking Yura's hand walking out with her.
 
~~~
 
Jongin scoffed at Yura's actions and returned to the girl resumed pressing his large pink tinted lips against hers molding them softly earning soft mewls from this girl.
 
Jongin didn't know her name nor did he feel anything to her, to him just another reason to be the old Jongin.
 
He opened his eyes slowly looking at her pleasure filled face, slightly flinching pulling away when a home made image of a sobbing Kyungsoo popped into his head, Jongin imagined the tears flowing out of the small boys face when he left him.
 
Jongin blinked seeing the same girl in the bed, he shook his head "No" he murmured making her gape "Excuse me?" she said in a snotty tone making Jongin have to repeat himself "no get out" he said again 
 
The girl gasped "ughh" she whined getting up slipping back into the tiny black cocktail dress she had been wearing and left slamming the door.
 
Jongin groaned putting his face into his hands leaning his elbows on his thighs rubbing his face "" he mumbled looking up and sighed.
 
He grabbed his jacket off a lounge chair from the corner of the room and pulled it over his ed dress shirt, he zipped his pants back up slipping his belt back on.
 
Jongin opened the door of the spare room walking down the stairs he looked around in search of Yura and Kyungsoo but nothing, he mentally groaned shoving his hands into his pockets.
 
~~~
 
Yura took Kyungsoo to her car, he hopped in and sighed tilting his head back in the wind Yura's convertible allowed in, Yura looked at Kyungsoo "Where do you live Kyungsoo?" she asked in a kind tone smiling at this small boy as he was so polite and quiet.
 
"I live up there" he nodded towards his house only a few houses down the block "I see we live very much near you" Yura answered chucking making him nod.
 
Yura allowed him to get out "Thank you Noona~" he said in a kind tone and bowed "Anytime Kyungsoo" she said softly and drove off making the wind of her car driving off blow Kyungsoo's hair in the wind.
 
Kyungsoo sighed walking up the path of his house, red and white roses aligned the walk path, he stopped and picked one red rose careful not to prick his finger he used his sleeve to hold it.
 
He walked into his house realizing no one was home and sighed in serenity as he walked to his room. 
 
He glanced around to his bathroom and went in taking a small shower washing his hair and body finishing when he hops out drying and combing his hair slipping into red plaid pajama bottoms shirtless..
 
Kyungsoo walks down the stairs to his music room and sits at the small bench letting out a heaving breath before cracking his hands slightly before placing his hands on the piano grazing his fingers over the pearl white & Raven black Keys.
 
He sighed as he began to play a song called 'It's all about us' by He is We.
 
~~~
 
Jongin walked out of the house keeping his hands in his pockets walking in the dimly lit streets, he sees a car driving and puts his head down seeing who it is "Jongin" the girl said in a cold tone "H-Hey Yura" he answered back obviously in defeat knowing she was in the right to handle that problem.
 
"Yura look I-" Jongin stated only to be cut off "-look nothing, you hurt him Jongin, and you play it off like the old Jongin that I hated, that Chanyeol and Kris loved and almost every girl wanted and guy wanted to be-" 
 
Jongin kept quiet as Yura continued "-when will you realize you can't live like that anymore, settle down, fall in love and once you do never let that lover go because I know damn sure no one would put up with your " she ended the conversation by driving off leaving Jongin in slight realization.
 
~~~ 
 
Kyungsoo sang along to the peaceful melody his fingers were creating, he turned his head when his doorbell rang and he not really noticing he was shirtless walk to the door and open it with wide eyes.
 
"Hi Kyungsoo" the blonde haired boy said leaving Kyungsoo in a little state of shock but in quick relief.
 

14don03-1.jpg

 

 author's note Well what do you all think? don't hate me please don't kill me oh my gawsh please comment so I know how I did Aigoo~ remember to upvote | subscride | comment and I love you subbies~

» layout credit

M
usic featured in chapter
"All about Us" - He is We-