Slowly

Hotmess

CHAPTER ONE   "slowly"

 

Kyungsoo was in his room, he had his lights off and pitch black surrounded his vision, he was under his covers, he didn't want light, he would remember, he had never seen something like that, something so indifferent to his normal life.
 
He felt impure in a way, his once innocent and like eyes were tainted with the vision of another mans manhood.
 
Although Kyungsoo himself didn't want to admit it to himself yet this memory burned his mind, he didn't want to admit to himself his urge, he felt it, he felt her heart race, his breath became uneven.
 
He didn't understand this urge, this temptation if it were, his temptation for him, his messy dirty blonde hair and how it brought out his beautiful natural skin tone being darker than usual.
 
His eyes, those big black pearls surrounded by a gorgeous brown almost as if the pupil didn't exist because the brown was so dark, and those lips, Kyungsoo didn't know what this feeling was but he felt uncomfortable with it, he wanted those rather large pink tinted lips, he wanted to know the taste.
 
But then again Kyungsoo didn't even think these things knowing it was an odd sensation to feel and a strange thing only in his mind that is very weird to want, he had never felt this for anyone.
 
Then again to think he had never had many friends and if he did, they were nothing like Jongin, nothing as tempting.
 
He felt Jongin was a poisonous drug, terrible to want yet he longed for him in such a way he would call Jongin a drug, like heroin, it feels good until you know and live the terrible results.
 
~~~
 
Jongin sat in his room quiet, his face was in his palms. He was fully aware of the embarrassing moment that had just occurred, he felt terrible for Kyungsoo, he knew how pure and innocent the boy was and he made such a foolish mistake.
 
But on the other hand it was this big longing to touch the small boy, to hold him in his arms, to touch his smooth skin, to run his slender fingers in the small boys gorgeous ruby hair.
 
He knew this boy was something of another, not like most teenagers and sadly not like most girls and boys who Jongin would have, not so gullible and taking it slowly with him.
 
Most girls, even guys would fall head over heels to have him, to touch him and to hold him, but Kyungsoo was different, making Jongin only know he wants him more and more each day.
 
Every feature the small boy had was something even more tempting than the last, the boys beautiful ruby hair, so fluffy and soft easy to ruffle and , the boys large eyes, how they would stare up at Jongin in pure innocence, the boys large yet very defined cheeks and jaw line that Jongin wanted to plant the softest of kisses along.
 
Then there was something else, the small boys large, soft and plump lips, so tempting to Jongin, a day ago in the spare room the closeness was something Jongin wanted, he wanted to just kiss the boy and hold him in his arms.
 
But no, he knew Kyungsoo was such an innocent and small boy to just go and kiss him, like he knew Kyungsoo unlike many other guys and girls was different and so much more interesting for Jongin.
 
Jongin knew if he could ever have Kyungsoo, he would never hurt him, never do anything to injure, enrage or sadden the boy, only to make him feel more loved than ever.
 
Jongin looked at the wall in complete absence as he stood up pulling on his black jeans and white tee with a red flanel button up over it.
 
He looked around and swallowed what had to be the largest ball in his throat, he closed his eyes as he wrapped his hand around the brass handle on the pearl white door entering the large hallway he opened his eyes and walked to Kyungsoo's room.
 
They had quickly swapped rooms through the chaos that ensued earlier.
 
Jongin knocked on Kyungsoo's door making Kyungsoo flinch on the inside of the room under his covers in the dark.
 
Jongin slowly opened the door to Kyungsoo's room allowing some light to enter, "M-Make it go away!" Kyungsoo shouted from under the covers, Jongin quickly closed the door, the room was pitch black.
 
Jongin walked to Kyungsoo's bed sure he tripped on a ball of clothes near the center of the room, Jongin sat on his bed where a curled up Kyungsoo was under the covers with a slight whimper.
 
"Look Kyungsoo I-" Jongin started but was only cut off "W-Why?" Kyungsoo asked as Jongin looked at him confused "Why do you make me like this?" Kyungsoo asked still hiding.
 
"I-I don't know what you mean Kyungsoo" Jongin said with complete confusion "Y-You make me nervous a-and unstable at the mind, y-you make me heart want to leap out, and I-I don't know why" 
 
Jongin stared at the intense darkness in Kyungsoo's room and blinked slowly "I-I want to know why, because I an not knowledgeable on this feeling" Kyungsoo spoke with a shake to his small voice "I-I know many things and many emotions but I d-don't know this one" Kyungsoo came out from under his covers and stared at what he thought was Jongin, he couldn't tell in the dark
 
It was Jongin, Jongin looked at him knowing he sat up and was in his few "Kyungsoo I-I'm sorry I make you feel thise way" he said as he placed his hand on Kyungsoo's cheek, Kyungsoo closed his eyes letting out a sigh
 
Jongin leaned in "I-I can tell you why, but I would rather show you" Jongin said in a shaky tone Kyungsoo nodded which Jongin felt keeping his hand on Kyungsoo's cheek.
 
"L-Lean in for a moment" Jongin said quietly, Kyungsoo nodded and leaned in, inching close to Jongin, Jongin gulped which Kyungsoo heard due to the fact that nothing but silence filled the room.
 
"Y-You okay? A-Are you going to show me?" Kyungsoo asked, Jongin nodded "Y-Yes" Jongin wanted to terribly to finally feel the boys lips on his own, moving, his lips begging to kiss the small boy on his lips, neck and more.
 
Jongin shook his head "N-No not yet" he said quietly leaning away from Kyungsoo "W-When then?" Kyungsoo asked "When will you tell me?" 
 
Jongin removed his hand from Kyungsoo's cheek "When I know you're ready" Kyungsoo shook his head "I-I'm ready now, please I want to know why I become like this around you" Jongin shook his head knowing Kyungsoo couldn't see "You're not, I need to wait" Jongin knew that kissing him now would not be smart.
 
Kyungsoo was still shaky from the moment before and this would just scare him more, Jongin got up "Come on" he said kindly as he the lights seeing a tear streaked cheeks and swollen eyes.
 
"Oh Kyungsoo" Jongin said in a soft tone and walked to Kyungsoo "Don't cry~" he continued, Kyungsoo looked down "I was crying before, I'm not anymore" Jongin nodded "I know what will cheer you up but you have to come with me"
 
Kyungsoo eyed Jongin and nodded "If you say so" Kyungsoo took Jongin's hand making his heart leap at the touch, like electricity flowed through his body.
 
Jongin pulled him up, they were both now dressed fully, Jongin pulled him downstairs and to the front door, they both slipped shoes on "I know what may make you happy" Jongin said as he called a cab with his phone.
 
Kyungsoo rose a brow wondering what this tall boy was talking about but nodded as Jongin called a cab, when the cab pulled up Jongin opened the door for Kyungsoo as he got in, he got in on the other side, he had told the cab company where to go before hand so Kyungsoo wouldn't hear.
 
Jongin smiled in his seat as they were driving, Kyungsoo looked at him feeling his stomach get an oddd butterfly like sensation "Maybe I should tell you my life huh?" Kyungsoo said making Jongin turn his head his smile gone.
 
"You can tell me when we get there" Jongin answered earning a nod from Kyungsoo, Jongin brushed his hand against Kyungsoo's and put his over Kyungsoo's hand, Kyungsoo made a small smile and held Jongin's hand, Jongin laced their hands smiling until they arrived at his gift.
 

14don03-1.jpg

 

 author's note Another fluffy part but I swear Kaisoo may happen soon I promise I hope I can make this good and remember to comment \ subscribe | upvote and I hope you likeed the chapter and remember I love you subbies~

» layout credit