Now

Hotmess

CHAPTER ONE   “now”



As the cab drove off heading to Jongin's idea of relaxation, Jongin looked at Kyungsoo and bit his lip wanted to get there and finally do something he has been begging to do for these days.
 
Kyungsoo looked at his and Jongin's intertwined hands and smiled at the contact, something he wanted was touch, any kind but he couldn't explain why, why he wanted Jongin's hands on him, why he wanted his touch on him.
 
Jongin smiled looking at the road, he closed his eyes before they got there and he could hear Kyungsoo's little laugh as he was looking out the window "J-Jongin is this where you wanted to take me?" he asked earning a nod from Jongin "haha~ yeah I thought you would like it"
 
"Jongin~ I love it~" Kyungsoo smiled his large heart shaped smile Jongin held his hand tighter as they hopped out of the car to the large gates reading 'Lotte World'
 
"Jongin~ We should go on the Comet Express, wait no the Gyro Swing aish I don't know I've never been here I don't know what to do" Kyungsoo said in pure excitement
 
Jongin held his hand caressing the outside sending electricity through "We can go on whatever you want" Kyungsoo jumped up and down, he had never been anywhere like this, he had never shown this much emotion he felt so free and happy being very grateful to Jongin.
 
"L-Let's go on the Comet Express than" he said happily pulling Jongin along with him.
 
As they walked to the ride in the brightly lit park streets Jongin smiled walking along side Kyungsoo on what he could call a weak date, considering Kyungsoo probably didn't consider it a date and Jongin knew he shouldn't knowing Kyungsoo probably doesn't like him.
 
Kyungsoo smiled looking at the ride then Jongin "Here" he smiled pulling him to the ride, Jongin smiled at the boy as he saw Kyungsoo give the worker the tickets as they hopped into a car having the worker buckle them in.
 
The ride shook and people were gasping and freaking around them, Kyungsoo held the rail with one hand, his other hand holding Jongin's.
 
The ride started slow making Kyungsoo yelp at the sudden movement, as the ride picked up Jongin smiled when he saw Kyungsoo's face full of genuine happiness.
 
The twists and turns freaked out everyone , making Kyungsoo squeal with pure happiness and excitment.
 
Jongin chuckled enjoying the ride but all he could do was keep his gaze on Kyungsoo and his smiling face.
 
~~~
 
As hours passed the sun started to set, they went on many rides Jongin had never seen Kyungsoo so happy, and never had Kyungsoo felt so free and happy, he was very thankful for this trip that Jongin planned and brought him on.
 
"Kyungsoo" Jongin said walking down the path shrouded with dim street lights in the amusement park, the park was closing soon and Jongin needed only one thing.
 
Kyungsoo looked up at Jongin "Yeah Jongin" he said with wide eyes looking up at the tall boy as he locked his hand with Jongin's.
 
"Can we go on one more right?" Kyungsoo didn't even speak, he just nodded smiling up at him, Jongin smiled back genuinely holding the small boys hand as he pulled him to the ferris wheel, Kyungsoo looked up at the large ride "You wanna go on this?" he asked earning a nod from Jongin "If you don't mind" he said making Kyungsoo nod happily.
 
Jongin smiled handing the park worker four tickets, still having his one hand locked with Kyungsoo's they entered the small dome like seating ball for the ferris wheel.
 
They sat next to each other leaning in on the glass wall surrounding them in the seats and buckled in, the dome shook as they started the ride many faint screams of excitement from other riders echoed outside their dome.
 
As they reached the top Kyungsoo kept his gaze out the glass dome looking at the gorgeous glowing city below, at all the buildings and lights glowing down in the city. 
The moon glimmered in the perfect shade of navy sky, the clouds looked mist swirling around the moon.
 
Jongin admired the only thing in his view Kyungsoo, the small boy was such perfection to him, so kind, so sweet, such an angel, so pure.
 
Kyungsoo turned his gaze to Jongin who's eyes were just looking at him, he felt flustered and shy having his gaze on him, not used to the attention especially from Jongin.
 
He looked at Jongin, slightly lost in his appearance, he knew Jongin well after only two days, maybe because Jongin was so open but covered in a shelter of pain and hurt, although Kyungsoo hasn't once said anything about his life.
 
Kyungsoo let out a sigh while Jongin went to speak but got cut off by Kyungsoo "Jongin-" he started in a low tone making Jongin look at him in slight confusion as Jongin's plan wasn't this.
 
"You want to know my story right? Well here it is-" Kyungsoo said in a calm tone looking into Jongin's eyes his forehead now creased focusing on Kyungsoo and the words.
 
"My story isn't worth much, I mean-" He looked down staring at his hands in his lap "-sure my parents are caring right, but too much without being so, they care sure, they make sure I'm as happy as possible, they are never there, all they care about is reputation and me almost not at all, they hire maids to do everything but I don't want them, I find it rude and cruel to make them do those things, not only that if a maid is sick, they fire her and get another" 
 
Kyungsoo took a breath shutting his eyes and continued "Everyday they're at home, it's practice practice practice my piano from my mother while my father makes me study so I can become the new CEO of his company, but I don't want to, I know they love me, I do, but I just don't enjoy being forced things, the rude attitude they have towards people who are 'lower class' to us"
 
Jongin widened his eyes, thinking Kyungsoo had a perfect posh life when in reality he hated it, not only that he didn't like it "I love my parents, but why do they do this? I know they love me but being greeted every morning to a small weak hug from my mother as she texts on her phone to her assistant, she owns a fashion company if you were wondering and a pat on my back from my father as he texts on his phone to his workers as he is the current CEO of a music company makes me feel unloved"
 
Jongin blinked wide eyed "Kyungsoo I-" Jongin stopped while Kyungsoo continued "-It's fine don't worry it's not as bad as you I shouldn't be complaining" 
 
Jongin dropped his jaw and swallowed hard looking out the side of the window 
 
"How come life was so unfortunate for me?" he muttered looking away 
Kyungsoo bitterly chuckled "Life was fortunate, you just don't live it"
 
With that Jongin turned and faced Kyungsoo "Then I'll start" he said in a whisper as he cupped Kyungsoo capturing his large plump lips lightly, the ones he had been wanting forever, the ones who once yelled at him, sending him hateful words, but also stayed in a neutral flat line of serenity, then sending him smiles, making the most beautiful heart shaped smile, letting out the sweet melody of his voice and laughter.
 
Kyungsoo widened his eyes having Jongin kiss him, this was new, he had never had anyone do this, and this meaning Jongin might like him, if so he was flattered, more than that, he was thankful, these were the pink tinted lips that once insulted him and blamed him, the ones that once drank nothing but alcohol, the ones that created the sweetest of smiles, the softest of laughs, the ones he had longed for secretly not knowing the exact feeling of wanting them, but he knew now. 
 
Kyungsoo closed his eyes letting himself melt into Jongin's soft lips on his, Jongin smiled as Kyungsoo responded and slightly pulled away leaning his forehead on Kyungsoo's as he placed his hands on Kyungsoo's waist, Kyungsoo linked his arms behind Jongin's neck.
 
"If you start to live life,  live it with me around" Kyungsoo whispered looking into Jongin's eyes, Jongin's eyes widened at Kyungsoo's choice of words but soon nodded "Please" he whispered inching closer so they sat next to each other.
 
They returned to the normal sitting position looking at the night sky at the shining moon, Kyungsoo leaned his head on Jongin's broad shoulder smiling with his eyes closed as he laced his hand with Jongin's 
 
Jongin smiled softly happily holding Kyungsoo's hand back, he leaned his head into Kyungsoo's on his shoulder.
 
As the ride goes on slowly they just relax enjoying each others company until the ride ends.
 

14don03-1.jpg

 

 author's note oh my ing gawd I was so happy finally writing this chapter shisus , Well here is your kaisoo moment with more to come, please comment so I know your opinions and remember to comment | subscribe | upvote. I love you subbies~

» layout credit