Winning?

Hotmess

CHAPTER ONE   “winning?”


 

Kyungsoo woke up in his bed with unfamiliar heat around him "h-huh?" he mumbled out when he saw a pair of bare tan skin around his waist.
 
"What the-" he muttered struggling out of the arms falling to the ground with a large thump "Ow~" he grumbled in his morning voice. The arm owner's head popped up "Kyungsoo you okay?" he asked making Kyungsoo a little more frightened backing up more scooting on his .
 
"J-Jongin why are you in /my/ bed?" he asked earning a chuckle from Jongin, "You don't remember?" he said in a calm tone as if the worst had happened and he would be perfectly fine.
 
"W-Wha-" Kyungoo answered scooting away more hitting his back to a wall, Jongin swung his feet off the bed, he was wearing the red plaid bottoms he had gotten before.
 
"Calm down Kyungsoo, you had a nightmare last night, I heard your whimpering from my room so I came here woke you up and you /asked/ me to be here"
 
Kyungsoo blinked his eyes as they were very glossy and dazed from waking up in such a state and with a scare "O-Oh" he said quietly he dusted his torso off throwing a shirt that had landed on his chest away.
 
"Yeah, see I wouldn't do anything unless you asked" Kyungsoo nodded, he got up with a slight stumble grabbing his head getting a small head rush he leaned on a wall for a bit of support.
 
"J-Jongin would you mind leaving my room so I can change" Jongin looked at him raising a brow, Kyungsoo looked at him expecting him to leave but he sat there on his bed.
 
"Jongin leave" he said again "Why? I just started winning" Kyungsoo tilted his head and rose his brow "Winning?" Kyungsoo repeated making Jongin chuckle getting up stretching "Never mind" he said walking out to his room.
 
Kyungsoo watched him leave with a curious mind as he shrugged it off and got changed with images of last night in his mind not remembering well enough to make a full story but putting his small images into a story
 
~~~
 
Jongin walked to his room with a sigh he opened his door, he sat on his bed and falling back onto his back staring at the ceiling remembering last night with a slight smile.
 
~~~
 
Jongin turned in his sleep hearing things, he got up throwing his blanket aside "What on earth?" he murmured planting his feet on the floor feeling tired almost falling over half asleep.
 
He heard more noises as he got closer to his door, more like whimpering and the words 'no', 'please' and 'stop' 
 
Jongin walked down the hall to hear the noises coming from Kyungsoo's room, "K-Kyungsoo" he murmured through the door hitting his fist on the door lightly, he got no real answer just more whimpering.
 
He shrugged and walked in seeing Kyungsoo on his bed in a small ball whimpering tears streaking his cheeks "K-Kyungsoo" he said in more of a urgent whisper walking to him in his bed "Kyungsoo" he said again.
 
Kyungsoo curled into a tighter ball his arms hugging his knees to his chest more tears dripping from his shut eyes letting more whimpers out.
 
Jongin placed his hands on Kyungsoo's shoulders "K-Kyungsoo" he muttered shaking his shoulders "Kyungsoo wake up~" he said again sounding urgent.
 
"N-No! S-Stop!" Kyungsoo shouted louder, Jongin held his shoulders shaking him "Wake up!" Jongin shouted.
 
Kyungsoo stayed on his back and shot his eyes open, they were lined and completely glossy from all the tears as they dripped down the sides of his cheeks "W-Wha" he said in a upset tone as if petrified.
 
"Kyungsoo are you okay? What were you dreaming of?" Jongin asked going to move his hands from Kyungsoo's shoulders but Kyungsoo kept them in place placing his hands over Jongin's.
 
Kyungsoo looked up at him "Y-Your friends! Y-Your friend h-he-" Kyungsoo murmured shaking in his seat, Jongin looked at him "K-Kris?" he asked making Kyungsoo shake hiding under his own arms "n-no!" he shouted
 
Jongin rubbing Kyungsoo's shoulders "Kyungsoo shh~ he won't hurt you" Jongin said soothing him, calming his down.
 
Kyungsoo looked up at Jongin with wide sad eyes "S-Stay here please, I don't want to have that nightmare again" Jongin looked at him with wide eyes surprised by the small boys request "You sure?" he asked.
 
Kyungsoo moved so Jongin could sit nodding whimpering sadly feeling as if he was really just violated "O-Okay?" Jongin said in an unsure tone as Kyungsoo lied down, Jongin lied down behind him and held his waist putting his chin on Kyungsoo's shoulder
 
"T-Thank you Jongin" Kyungsoo stuttered closing his eyes cuddling into Jongin's chest holding him back "T-Thank you" he said again, Jongin nodded "I-It's nothing" 
 
Jongin felt his heart race against Kyungsoo's calm and quiet breathing "You're so special~" Jongin whispered after he knew Kyungsoo was sleeping "I'll have to work hard huh?" Jongin continued "I'll work my hardest to have you" Jongin held Kyungsoo close and pecked his head
 
~~~
 
Jongin smiled at the memory as he looked at the ceiling "Why did I say winning?" he muttered and continued speaking to the ceiling "Damn it Kyungsoo, I have to work hard for you" he murmured 
 
He heard a knock on his door and shot up "H-Hello" he said in a worried tone hearing Kyungsoo on the other side "Want some breakfast?" Kyungsoo asked through the door "Yeah one minute" Jongin hurriedly said as he heard Kyungsoo's steps go down the stairs.
 
Jongin hurriedly pulled on a pair of jeans staying shirtless feeling more comfortable shirtless and plus it was still early he would stay like this for a while.  He looked into the mirror preparing for a day, a weekend with Kyungsoo, trying to stay calm without ing it up.
 
"I will get you Kyungsoo-" Jongin said to himself "-I will win you over-" he continued "-and I will love you more than ever" he finished staring at his reflection.
 

14don03-1.jpg

 

 author's note Sorry for the small chapters I will get back to making them longer I just wrote his in the morning in a slight rush wanting to update, I will be back to longer ones I promise, so what do you all think huh? getting I should say fluffier, remember to comment | subscribe | upvote I get so happy and it gives me inspiration to update more and faster having upvotes and comments. I love you subbies~

» layout credit