Finally

Hotmess

CHAPTER ONE   “Finally”


~ 5 months later ~
 
"Yah! I'm nervous alright" Kyungsoo blurted as Sehun fixed his tie, Baekhyun and Tao stood behind Sehun.
 
"You need to calm down, he loves you regardless the way you look" Tao said not really thinking through that he said "A-Are you implying I look bad!" Kyungsoo blurted again, making Baekhyun hit Tao's shoulder.
 
"Tao! Be careful alright he's nervous, like every groom should be" Sehun chuckled at all these actions around him fixing Kyungsoo's suit, he stood straight looking Kyungsoo "You look fine Soo, don't listen to these morons"
 
"Hey!" Tao and Baek said in unison making Kyungsoo nervously laugh "T-Thanks Sehun"

~~~
 
"Dude You look great" Kris said patting Jongin's back "You're one lucky guy, although Tao is better" Jongin glared at Kris "Not a competition you know" Chanyeol hit Kris' head "Come on bro this is Jongin's day"
 
Kris nodded wincing rubbing his head "Alright Alright sorry bro" Kris said to Jongin nudging his shoulder. 
 
Chanyeol smiled "You look good bro" as the Justice of the Peace comes in and tells Jongin to go, as Chanyeol did being his best man. Kris left to meet Tao and Baekhyun in the crowd.
 
As Jongin stood at the front of the isle nervous holding his hands in front of his chest, he raked his hand through his tousled black hair feeling nervous and excited.
 
Chanyeol next to him patting his back telling him to calm down slightly rubbing his shoulder. Chanyeol shined a smile towards Baekhyun, making Baekhyun smile back.
 
Tao and Kris sat next to each other, Tao leaning his head on Kris' shoulder holding hands. They sat on Jongin's side, along with Jongin's family, his parents may have been a mess but his grandparents, aunts and uncles were more loving and accepting of him.
 
Kyungsoo stood in the back room as Sehun started to walk out to the Isle standing in his place at the front. Kyungsoo's mother was too excited and happy to see him so she sat on Kyungsoo's families side with Kyungsoo's grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and more.
 
Kyungsoo's father smiled at him in the back room "You ready son?" he asked making Kyungsoo nod feeling heat rise all over his body.
 
Kyungsoo gripped his fathers arm walking out walking up the Isle, the music played, everyone stood and smiled at Kyungsoo, making him look down.
 
Jongin was almost in tears watching Kyungsoo walk up the Isle. When Kyungsoo's father let him stand alone he smiled at Jongin and walked to Kyungsoo's mother and everyone sat.
 
The Justice of the Peace starts "Ladies and gentlemen, today we have gathered together to celebrate the marriage of Do Kyungsoo & Kim Jongin. Marriage is the promise between two people who love each other, who trust each other, who honor one another as individuals in that togetherness, and who wish to spend rest of their lives with each other. It enables the two separate souls to share their desires, longings, dreams, joys and sorrows, and to help each other through all uncertainties of life"
 
Jongin could do nothing but glance at Kyungsoo every second watching him in awe, looking at his gorgeous raven black hair as if shining, his eyes as if they are sparkling.
 
Jongin turned to face Kyungsoo, and Kyungsoo faced Jongin as the Justice of the Peace continued "Kim Jongin, will you take Do Kyungsoo, to be your lawful wedded husband? Will you love, comfort, honor and protect him; forsaking all others to be faithful to him until death do you apart?"
 
Jongin nodded with a smile "I do~" Kyungsoo felt his heart skip a beat when Jongin said 'I do'
 
The Justice of the Peace continued "Do Kyungsoo, will you take Kim Jongin, to be your lawful wedded husband? Will you love, comfort, honor and protect him; forsaking all others to be faithful to him until death do you apart?
 
Kyungsoo felt a happy sob choke through but he nodded "I-I do" he said sounding too excited and happy to be safe.
 
The Justice of Peace smiled "Repeat after me" Kyungsoo nodded along with Jongin. The Justice of the Speech told what to say and Kyungsoo repeated.
 
"I, Do Kyungsoo take you Kim Jongin to be my husband, and my better half. I will take care and cherish our relationship and love you today, tomorrow, and forever. I will always be open, honest, and faithful to you-" Kyungsoo continued making Jongin close to tears
 
Kyungsoo continued "-I take you for my husband, to have and to hold from this day on, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish for all the days of my life and until my last breath"
 
Jongin smiled widely and continued for himself "I, Kim Jongin, take you Do Kyungsoo to be my husband, and my better half. I will take care and cherish our relationship and love you today, tomorrow, and forever. I will always be open, honest, and faithful to you-"
 
Kyungsoo felt a single tear fall over his cheek, Jongin saw and wiped it continuing gazing into Kyungsoo's eyes  "I take you for my husband, to have and to hold from this day on, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish for all the days of my life and until my last breath"
 
Kyungsoo smiled looking at Jongin then down the Isle to see his baby cousin, age four bringing the rings down to them and handing them to them and walking off to his aunt.
 
"repeat after me" the Justice of the Peace said to Kyungsoo and Jongin, Kyungsoo went first.
 
"This ring, which has no beginning and no end, symbolizes the love and trust between us that will never cease. May its presence on your hand remind you of my love and vow. I place it on your finger as a visible sign of the promises which have made us husbands" Kyungsoo held Jongin's hand slipping the ring on his finger smiling up at him another tear falling.
 
Jongin smiled wiping the other tear off repeating him "This ring, which has no beginning and no end, symbolizes the love and trust between us that will never cease. May its presence on your hand remind you of my love and vow. I place it on your finger as a visible sign of the promises which have made us husbands"
 
Jongin held Kyungsoo's hand in his caressing the outside of it with his thumb and slipping the wedding band onto his ring finger.
The Justice of the Peace continued "Until now Do Kyungsoo and Kim Jongin have spent each moment of their lives as separate individuals. But from this day on, and every day after this day shall be shared and spent as one. By the power enthroned in me, by the state of Seoul, South Korea, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride"
 
Kyungsoo looked up at Jongin as he cupped his face smiling down at him leaning down locking his lips in a singel passion filled kiss then pulling away smiling at each other. Everyone stood smiling up at them 
 
Kyungsoo held Jongin's hand as the  Justice of the Peace finally said the last thing "Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Mr. Kim Jongin & Kim Kyungsoo" 
 
Jongin was nothing but happy, knowing finally years into the future to now, he had wanted Kyungsoo, and finally having him is something he dreamed of and the once hotmess he was, thinking nothing would ever love something like him.
 
Fell in love, found something to love that loved him, and is now forever bounded to as they left the alter people cheering as they hopped into the car driving off to Jongin's surprise honeymoon area.
 
As they sat next to each other as Mr.Jong drove "Congratulations to you Mr.Kim, to think you used to be the shy boy who only spoke to me" Kyungsoo blushed and felt butterflies being called Mr.Kim.
 
Jongin smiled and held Kyungsoo close locking him in another kiss, Mr.Jong closed the little seperator so they could have privacy "I love you Kim Jongin" Kyungsoo whispered into the kiss "I love you too Kim Kyungsoo~" 
 

14don03-1.jpg

 

 author's note The END~ Oh God I hope this was good, I made this short again because I know this shouldn't be super long. I hope you all liked my story, I worked hard and sure as hell fell in love with it as much as you all did~ remember to comment | subscribe | upvote  - and finally for the last time I love you all subbies~

» layout credit