Speak

Hotmess

CHAPTER ONE   “speak”


Kyungsoo stood at the door gazing at Jongin's chest but not for anything the old Jongin would assume.
 
"I-I can explain I-" Jongin started but stopped and froze when Kyungsoo walked in and closed the door, walking slowly to Jongin, up at his face and to his chest moving Jongin's hands which were covering his bruises and scars.
 
"Jongin how did you get these?" Kyungsoo asked looking at deep scars in Jongin's tanned skin grazing his skin over where a shard of glass from one of Jongin's fathers old beer bottles got etched into his skin.
 
Jongin moved Kyungsoo's hands away "There nothing" he said in a calm yet urgent voice slightly pushing Kyungsoo to the door "No they're not, so tell me" he asked again.
 
"No Kyungsoo" Jongin said once more starting to open the door to walk Kyungsoo out, the door started to open until Kyungsoo shut it "Tell me" Kyungsoo asked again glancing at bruises all along Jongin's shoulders "No Kyungsoo!" Jongin bursted out, Kyungsoo flinched at the outrage soon standing straight again.
 
Jongin shut his eyes tight and punched the door right next to Kyungsoo "How can I keep my cool with you being like this!" he shouted, Kyungsoo yelped quielty and nodded "I-I'm sorry alright" he murmured before hurrying out the door to his room.
Not that Jongin was shy, but his home life was something only Chanyeol knew about and he hated sharing things about his life, he only really told Chanyeol because he's known him for years.
 
Jongin pulled his hand back placing it on his side and looked at the gauge in the wall where his fist planted severe force.
 
He looked down and walked backwards towards the bed plopping onto the placing his face into his hands "God I'm a moron" he muttered into his hands peeking out through his fingers at the hallway light shining through the crack at the bottom of the door.
 
Jongin sighed as he got up walking to Kyungsoo's room forgetting his shirtless torso, he walked to Kyungsoo's door hearing nothing from the inside pure silence.
 
Jongin knocked on Kyungsoo's door lightly not hearing after the first knock and sighs "K-Kyungsoo, I'm sorry I didn't mean to loose my temper on you" Jongin said through the door still hearing nothing.
 
He bent down and leaned on the hallway wall with his legs extended out almost reaching the other wall and kept speaking.
 
"You see, the thing is I-" he stopped and shut his eyes remembering his fathers voice booming through his ears, he shook his head and blinked a few times realizing he was in Kyungsoo's home and continued.
 
"My father isn't the nicest man, he isn't ever nice really, I mean his favorite thing is to drink, kinda where I started to drink a lot too huh?" Jongin continued still earning nothing and continued
 
"Well he can get kind of violent and angry when he drinks, not to mention a few extra drugs from my mother, if you want to know where these scars and bruises came from, my father" Jongin stopped when he heard some shuffling but it stopped quickly, he ran his fingers in his hair and continued 
 
"Let's just say my parents aren't fond of my, I mean they used to but I don't know why and don't remember when but it was small before hits on the head and slaps but it got worse. Being who I was and still am why would I get help, I mean no one cares about our family anyways, I guess I never share because not like I care, these bruises are just punches and the scars are a few glass shards from his beer bottles and other things that may have gotton into my skin cutting it"
 
Jongin heard more shuffles and then nothing again and sighed "Well I guess that's my story huh? I get beaten and hurt on a regular basis, I used to an idiot with a need for alcohol, girls and parties" 
 
He looked at his hands in his lap and chuckled lightly "but now I know I don't need that anymore"
 
Jongin got up and turned away from Kyungsoo's door to head to the spare room "I just need you" he said in the lowest tone possible, too low for Kyungsoo to hear.
 
He walked into the spare room and closed the door sitting on the bed sighed falling back onto his placing his hands on his still bare chest running his fingers over his scars softly feeling the indent.
 
~~~
 
Kyungsoo sat on his bed staring at the wall hearing everything Jongin said knowing he wasn't imperfect, Kyungsoo thought thas how Jongin felt, he must have felt imperfect and damaged thinking he would think of Jongin in an ugly way, but that being the opposite, Kyungsoo was someone who can and does see the beauty in anything and anyone.
 
Kyungsoo blinked keeping his gaze on the wall knowing, to him Jongin was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen.
 
Kyungsoo got up and hesitantly went to open his door walking to the spare room, he went to knock but the door opened before his hand touched the door and before he knew it he was pulled in my Jongin.
 
Jongin held his hand in his looking at Kyungsoo in the eyes "I-I'm sorry Kyungsoo" he said in a calm and kind tone, Kyungsoo couldn't help but smile up at Jongin "I-I was never mad" 
 
Jongin smiled back a bit more genuinly holding Kyungsoo's hand more, Kyungsoo blinked up at him letting his soft smile and kind eyes sink in knowing the Jongin he said deserved to get beaten and the Jongin who thought no one cared about him was not the man in front of him.
 
Kyungsoo knew this for one big reason, and that was he cared about Jongin, from  the first day when he angered him and continued considering Jongin was the only person to make him do more talking, feel more emotions and actually do something other than speak five words a minute.
 
Jongin looked at the small boy feeling his heart race abnormally as the boy hugged his hand back with his hand. He unconsciously leaned down to the boys face holding his forehead to his "Will I ever learn your story?" Jongin asked looking into Kyungsoo's eyes.
 
Kyungoo shook his head ever so lightly "I don't know" Kyungsoo said quietly as Jongin was the closest anyone has ever been to him.
 
Jongin brushing his lips off of Kyungsoo's "Aw come on please" Jongin said smirking getting closer to Kyungsoo.
 
Kyungsoo shook his head taking a step back breaking the touch they once had " said I don't know maybe or maybe not" he said walking to Jongin's door "Night Jongin~ see you in the morning" he said kindly before leaving the room closing the door behind him.
 
~~~ 
 
Jongin widend his eyes at Kyungsoo as he left "I guess he's harder to get than I thought" he chuckled and walked to the door and leaned his back on it sliding to the ground hugging his knees.
 
~~~
 
Kyungsoo sighed knowing that was the closest anyone has ever been to him, he walks to his room and leans on the inside of the door on his back and sighs "You are quite the person Kim Jongin, you got me tied"
 

14don03-1.jpg

 

 author's note Hmmm I haven't put any Kaisoo fluff in it yet so hear you cray cray Kaisoo shippers~ remember to comment | upvote | subscribe love you subbies~

» layout credit