09

Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm so sorry for the grammar errors/typos. English isn't my first language.

 

 

 

 

“So, you want to pretend to be my girlfriend then?” The question made Yuri a bit flustered. She didn’t know why but it somehow looks like he asks her to be his girlfriend for real. But she quickly shrugged the thought away and looked at him in the eyes.

Should she really do this even though it hurts her deeply? Should she really need to pretend to be Kris’s girlfriend? All of these questions keep replaying on her mind. She was confused whether to just help Kai or not. She was afraid that she couldn’t bear with all of these things anymore. But it is all for Kim Jongin. She wants him to be happy despite it will hurt her eventually.

“You don’t need to do this if you don’t want. Honestly, I’m just tired of Jongin. Should I just smack his head for not noticing you?” Kris shook his head in disbelief. It hurts him that Yuri has a special feeling towards Kai, but he just didn’t notice it by himself. He wants to tell Kai that Yuri likes him so much but Yuri just didn’t let him to.

Yuri smiled of how Kris concerned about her. She patted the guy’s shoulder and gave him the sweetest smile ever. “I’m really fine. I guess we should help him. I’m going to be your fake girlfriend.” She replied; averting her gaze to somewhere else. She was suddenly blushing after what she said to him.

“Are you sure?” He asked to make sure that she made the right decision.

But when Kris saw she nodded, he suddenly chuckled when he noticed that she was blushing. “So we are dating now then.” He stated; whispering ily into her ear which tickled her.

“Yah!” Yuri shot him a death glare. She was blushing even more.

“Why baby? I don’t want you to call me ‘yah’. I want you to call me ‘oppa’, will you?” Kris playfully said. It is always his favourite thing to do on her; teasing her until she blushes.

Yuri groaned loudly. “It seems like you make fun of me, Kris!” She pushed him away; already stood up from the bench where she sat just now.

Kris raised an eyebrow and stood up from the bench too. “Where are you going baby?” He asked; still making fun of her.

“I’m going to my class now. See you later, Kris!” Yuri excused herself but before she made her way to her class, she warned playfully at him. “Don’t call me ‘baby’ or I will kill you!” She said; sending him another sharp gaze.

But Kris could only laugh at her. She was totally blushing. “How dare you to kill your own boyfriend, Kwon Yuri baby?” He whined dramatically; wrapping his secure arm around Yuri’s shoulders.

“Stop it already. I’m going to my class now. Goodbye Kris!” Yuri said and quickly ran towards her class; leaving Kris behind.

“Tsk! Blushing Yuri is so cute.” Kris giggled quietly; placing his hands in his pockets and walking to his class like a boss.

 

 

Yuri was already sitting on her chair in her class; waiting for their teacher to come. She was so irritated of how Kris made fun of her just now. She then took out her notes and her pencil case and placed them on her desk. When she looked up, her best friend already made his way to her with Chanyeol and Luhan were walking behind him.

“Yuri-ah,” Kai called once he sat next to her. “Are you still mad at me?” He asked after he felt guilty towards his best friend for lying to Krystal that Kris and Yuri are dating.

“Make sure to apologise our Yuri properly.” Chanyeol said from the back. Kai already told them about it and they asked him to apologise to Yuri for what he did. The boys want to tell Kai so bad that Yuri loves him for more than a friend but they just can’t because she told them to not tell him.

“Look, I’m sorry Yul. I’m really sorry.” Kai apologized with all his heart.

“But I have no choice at that time because Krystal thought that you and I are dating. I mean, how could she think that way? We are only friends not more than that.” He reasoned out and he was completely oblivious how his words hurt Yuri. It was like a stab into her heart.

She remained calm; showing him her poker face. “I will pretend to be Kris’ girlfriend. We will help you.” Yuri bluntly said; pretending to read her notes even though her mind was thinking about something else.

Chanyeol and Luhan who were obviously eavesdropping their conversation quickly looked into each other. “Did I just hear that Yuri will be pretending to be Kris’ girlfriend?” The Chinese guy whispered to the tall guy beside him.

“I guess so.” Chanyeol shrugged and both of them continued eavesdropping to their conversation.

“So you want to help me?” Kai widened his eyes and smiled after he saw that Yuri nodded at him. “Thank you so much, Yul.” He then hugged the tanned girl.

“You’re welcome.” Yuri replied shortly and just smiled weakly at him.

When they were about to continue their conversation, the girl that Kai adores came towards them; smiling widely at him which almost to make his heart dropped.

“Jongin-ah,” She called his name sweetly and approached him.

Kai who was so excited to see her quickly got up from his chair and smiled sheepishly at her. “Hi, Soojung-ah.” He replied; scratching the back of his head while his other hand tucked in his pocket.

The three of Yuri, Chanyeol and Luhan only look at him in confusion. This was rare to see Kai blushing like this but they knew that he was only blushing when Krystal was around.

“Oh, are you free this weekend?” Kai suddenly asked when he already stood in front of Krystal.

The girl with long wavy hair simply nodded her head; indicating that she is free this weekend. “Are you going to ask me out?” Krystal asked him back which made Kai blushed even more.

“I guess you already know.” The tanned guy chuckled. “So how is it? Are you going with me? Plus, it’s double date Soojung-ah.” Kai grinned happily but when he looked at his best friend, Yuri already gave him a look.

Krystal widened her eyes and she glanced at Yuri. “Double date? Do you mean we are going with Yuri and Kris?” She asked but when she saw Kai nodded at her question, she quickly clapped her hands in excitement.

“Sure. I would love to!” Krystal replied. “Ah, I just knew that Kris and you are dating, Yuri-ah. I swear both of you look good together.” She complimented causes Yuri to almost choke at her statement.

However, Yuri only faked a smile at her and muttered, “Thanks.”

“That’s great. I will pick you up this Sunday.” Kai offered.

“Alright, Jongin-ah. I’m going back to my desk now, bye.” Krystal nodded her head and gave her sweet smile to Kai. Soon after, she went to her desk and had a small chat with Sulli who was sitting next to her.

Kai back to his seat and rested his arms on his desk with putting his both palms under his chin; staring lovingly at Krystal who was sitting at the front row. “She is indeed a goddess. Don’t you think so, Yuri-ah?” He asked his best friend without looking at her.

Yuri who was jealous at his compliment reluctantly nodded her head. “She is.” She said in a sarcastic voice and then turned her body around to face to other two boys. She was irritated of how Kai stared at Krystal. She was indeed jealous right now.

“Yuri-ah, did you just agree to be Kris’ girlfriend? Are you really going to give up on Jongin?” Luhan whispered at the beautiful girl who was facing him right now; she was already crossing her arms.

Yuri groaned quietly. “Correction Lulu. I am only pretending to be Kris’ girlfriend not to be his girlfriend.” She corrected him but soon shrugged her shoulders. “I guess so.” She said. But her answer was more to question instead of a statement.

Chanyeol smirked all of sudden and whispered, “This is going to be fun.”

“What do you mean?” Luhan asked and received a nod from Yuri.

“Nothing.” Chanyeol simply gave them another smirk and before Luhan and Yuri could react to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter